Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:27 pm
Hey there Dame. *She covers up her mouth as she hides a yawn.* Excuse me. I'm thinking I should head down and try and get some sleep tonight. I was up really late last night. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:28 pm
{{*ghostly grabs Karries booty*}}

*walks in and heads behind the counter, finding a good bordeaux and pouring herself a rather large glass. Having a seat at the counter, she slips her bag off her shoulder and plops it down in front of her. Contemplating if she should go ahead and look the documents she received over now or when she gets down to her place, she sips her wine thoughtfully*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:29 pm
*Snickers* As was I, Psyzapp! See you tomorrow then.

So, dame, how was the clan gathering? I'm afraid I was too lazy to make it.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 pm
<<< Oh look! It's the girl I've been meaning to stalk! Icy Reign! >>>  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm
No prob, Psy. I'm gettin' pretty tired myself. ^_^ The clan meeting went pretty well. I had fun and got a few things done too. xd -stretches- Actually, I think I'll go back over to my man and wish him sweet dreams. wink -hugs Psy and then air hugs towards Kat- Night ya'll...but before I go... -slides out of the booth and walks around to Ex and gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek- Exxy dear, I don't see you enough. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm
((RUN ICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm
{{ rofl LMAO!}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 pm
Goodnight all. I'll see you tomorrow. *She grins and waves to them as she heads into the Main Bar. She sees Icy and grins at her.* I'm going to bed Icy. We need to catch up very soon. Goodnight.

*She heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into her Chambers. The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 pm
<<< Well, since you guys are gonna head out, I'll just finish up here and go bother Icy Reign 3nodding >>>

Exor finished up his fabulous Asian cuisine and sat back, more than satisfied. "I would say, that hit the spot around twice... Ahhh... Fantastique, c'est vrai...! Ah... Oh... Right, the bill... Do we take it up to the desk, or is the bill brought out, my dear Most WANTED Ladies...?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:38 pm
*still in thought, she turns and smiles at Psyzapp, waving when she addresses her. Turning back to the bar, she sips her wine and drums her nails slightly on the bag*

{{I'll let Exor stalk me for a minute. I'm getting sleepy actually so I won't be up for long}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm
*she turns toward Exor* Don't you worry about paying tonight, Exor....consider it a treat from the MW ladies. wink I think I'll go downstairs soon as well. Want to walk me to the bar?  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 4, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm
*finishes his meal and puts his fork down*

*finishes his bowl of water and stretches his wings out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 pm
-shrugs and gets up from the table- Bye ya'll. -hops down from the MW booth and starts sauntering towards Karrie as soon as she sees him, raising her eyebrow and giving him sexy looks-  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 pm
"You are too kind, my dear; I really do appreciate it. Heh... Uhm... I guess we're even on dinner dates now...?" He flashed her a cheshire grin. "So, Damey-doo, you gonna be around for a few? I thinkin I'll walk Katana to her door, first... I'd like to see you, ya know..." He smiled at Damey, too, as he walked over to Katana. "I would be delighted to see you to your door, my dear..." He bowed his head slightly and offered Katana his arm and a charming grin.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:48 pm
*she smiles at Exor and gets up out of the booth. They both leave the JD and head toward the bar. As they enter, she sees Icy seated and goes up to her* Hey, chica, long time, no see! We've got to get our schedules on track so we can spend some time together! Text me tomorrow! wink

*turning back to Exor* Thanks for walking me....see ya around Exor. *she gives him a quick hug and then makes her way downstairs to her quarters*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games