Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:17 pm
(( Yeah…we are in the fanciest booth in the place strictly for the MW Ladies and honored guests. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Exor walked into the Jade Dragon entrance of Psyzapp's establishment after a good day's work out and about. He surveyed the area and nodded in approval. "Looks a lot different when it's quiet in here like this," he said as he crossed over to the MW Ladies' booth, "and if that doesn't smell good, too...! I do believe I'll have to give into my temptation and order something from this fine, upstanding establishment," he said with his trademark smile.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 pm
*She grins as Exor approaches and she flags down a waiter.* Please get Mr. Omega here a menu and his drink of choice.

*The waiter immediately brings a menu to Exor and asks him what he would care to drink.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm
*Sees Exor as he approaches the table and smiles* Well, Exor....have a seat and join us..  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:39 pm
*Sips her Sake and takes another bite of her Sushi roll.* xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 pm
The man cocked his head and smiled graciously, "Thank you, ladies, you are more than gracious. Uhm, I'd like a Kirin Ichiban and a Coke, as well as an extra glass, if you could, sir," he said to the waiter as he took the menu, "thank you." Exor sat down next to Katana and gave her a half-hug, due to the seating, and looked back to Psyzapp. "I won't be so presumptious as to ask what is good here, for, no doubt, everything served here is of the utmost quality, knowing that Chef Karrie oversees cooking operations. I suppose then, that I should ask what may be offered in the way of garlic, spicy noodles with chicken? That sounds about right to me right about now." He opened the menu and began to peruse the items, taking note of an amount of items that appealed to him and would make for future meals.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Chef Karrie has hired an extremely talented staff and I'm sure they can come up with something spectacular for you. *She beams with pride and takes a sip of her Sake. She flags down a waiter and orders another.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:53 pm
*She smiles at Exor* Well, if you don't see exactly what you want on the menu, just tell the waiter and the chefs on hand will create it.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:56 pm
*steps out of his office, stretching after sitting for so long and watches the staff* Seems a bit busier than normal tonight.

*wakes up from his nap and peeks into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:01 pm
He grinned, "Doubtless, love. Thank you for thinking of that; I usually find myself poring over the menu and torn between dishes. Oh, excuse me, sir," he said when the waiter came back with the drinks, "might I request something with garlic and spice on lo mein with grilled chicken on or in it? Thank you so much, sir," he finished with his hands together before himself in a small bow. His attention then returned to his company before he mixed his drink, "So, my dear Most WANTED Ladies, what's the good word this evening...?"  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm
*Thanks the waiter for her Sake and takes a sip.* The good word? … Katana, any idea what the good word for tonight is? *Grins as she is amused at this saying.* lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 pm
*pretends to think and taps her chin with her finger* Hmmmm, I don't know, Psyzapp. Did we decide on a good word for tonight? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 pm
*nods as a new order comes in and the staff quickly gets to work on it. Seeing Velcore peeking in the door, waves him back and writes up an order for dinner for the two of them.* Make this after the other order, of course. *walks out of the kitchen and takes a seat at a table*

*happily follows Karrie to his table and turns the chair sideways so he can sit on it*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:21 pm
So what would happen if the good word for the day was a bad word. xp *Giggles a bit and sips her Sake.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Exor shook his head playfully and poured half of the Japanese beer into the spare glass, and then half of the Coke. He then mixed it together with a spoon and took a sip. Cokeichiban... A good experiment.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games