Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm
I have to get going now. *She squints her eyes and glares at Exor.*

I will talk to you all later. I need to get out of this heat. *Fans herself as she goes into her office, through the security measures and into her Chambers.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:00 pm
He looked over his lenses at Psyzapp and gently put her finger back to her side. He then looked at her with all the seriousness of a veteran mercenary, "Mistress Psyzapp... This seems to me to be little more than cat and mouse at this point. Upon his return, I will apprehend Razzdango. Period. There's nothing more to it. There are many, many ways around whatever security systems anyone has in place; I would know firsthand. Although I do not know of Razzdango's stealth capability, I somehow doubt that he is clever enough to get in and get out without leaving a trace, and I doubt he is in possession of such powers that would allow him to simply appear from thin air, take what he wants, and vanish into the ether from whence he came." He looked up again, hiding his eyes behind his designer glasses and giving Psyzapp that cooly confident smile again, "Trust me... I'm a professional; if this is what you would have me do, so it shall be done. All I need now is to know what you would have me do with the target once he is acquired..."

<<< I'm leaving it because it's long, and it fits just before your post, Psyzapp 3nodding >>>  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm
*she grabs her beer and starts to head over to the JD for a late lunch* I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat....join me if you feel like it, damey. smile

*Leaving MW, she heads over to the JD, nodding at the maitre'd, she heads straight for the MW booth. As the waiter brings her a menu, she orders a Sapporro while she peruses the menu.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm
*Ordering Shrimp Tempura with a spicy sauce on the side, she gives the menu back to the waiter as he sets her beer down. Waving off the offer of a glass, she sips her beer and relaxes in the booth.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Exor took his leave of the bar during the quiet.  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 3, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm
((Doing a bit of retro-posting here, cause there's no way Karrie would sleep this late. sweatdrop ))

*not long after Dame left the room, Karrie woke up. Looking around, saw by her missing clothes and the steam still in the air of the bathroom that she was already gone for the afternoon. Gets up and takes a quick shower himself, putting his clothes from the night before back on. Finding Velcore curled up in the back of Dame's closet, wakes the dragon up and the two of them go upstairs*

*seeing Karrie heading for the kitchen, sits by the dragon statue to wait for him, hoping breakfast will be on it's way soon*

*inside the kitchen, tells the chefs to prepare a meal for himself and Velcore. Going into his office, changes into the clothes he'd left there. Then goes back out to a table near the kitchen, letting a waiter know that there was food coming for the two of them and telling him to get them some drinks*

*glides over to the table Karrie's at and sits across from him*

*After eating, Karrie returns to his office and Velcore sits by the statue again, falling asleep after a little while*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm
-finishes her drink, stretches, then walks over to join Kat at the MW booth- Hey girly. -slides into the booth beside her-  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm
*smiles as dame takes a seat with her.* Hey you, about time! You hungry?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 pm
Starving! Need to eat a bite then head over to the hospital to visit bestie's mum. ^_^ What's yummy here? Oh and... sweatdrop I don't eat seafood...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm
*laughs as they waiter sets down her order* Well, you should know that there's other things here other than seafood. wink

*She looks up at the waiter* Bring me another Sapporro and a cherry Coke for dame, please. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:45 pm
-smiles and orders a lovely salad dish- Hey Kat, you got any of that hummus left from last night?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm
*Walks into the Jade Dragon and goes over to the MW Ladie's booth and has a seat with Katana and Dame.* Hi there Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining you. *She snaps her fingers in the air and a waiter promptly brings her a menu.* I'd like some cold Sake and give me an assortment of Spicy Sushi Rolls please. *She hands the waiter the menu and looks up.*

So…what fate shall we have for Razz, our panty raider, once Mr. Omega captures him. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
-sips her coke and thinks about Razz's fate- Hm...perhaps we should get together with Saber to see what will really punish him? I mean...nothing has worked so far. Either it has just rolled off him, or he liked it...

-smiles as the waiter brings her salad- Oh man, this looks delicious. -starts eating and then happens to glance at the clock- Oh goodnes! I need to get going! -scarves her food as fast as she can then bids adieu to everyone.- Sorry, gotta go visit my friend's mum in the hospital. See you guys later! -exits the JD then the bar-

((I'll be back in about an hour or so...I think... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm
That's a great idea Dame. *The waiter brings her Sake and a glass in a small lacquered box. He pours her Sake for her and she takes a sip as the waiter leaves.*

Okay. See you later Dame. *She waves to Dame as she leaves.* Hope your friend's mom feels better soon. *She calls out.*

So what do you think Katana? We may have to consult Mr. Omega on this one. I'm sure he could think of some sort of fate that would make Razz think twice about stealing our unmentionables.

*She fans herself.* Whew…it's really hot today. gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Hmmm, I tend to agree with dame, though. Saber would be the one who would know how to best discipline Razz. *she takes a sip of her beer and then remembers something* Wait, isn't he scared of clowns? Can't we use that to our advantage?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games