Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am
Open letter to Lanzer after I read his ATA response.

Dear Lanzer

I certainly hope that Krissim will be granted a Angelic Quest Inizio.

You see, when I had an issue with Chef Boyardee and having cans containing only a single Ravioli each, that company made things right by sending me coupons for replacement cans.

Why does Gaia not want to make things right with their users when a product or item is not labeled correctly. There are even news article online about issues or law suits over mislabeling items. I would be happy to provide a detailed list if needed for verification.

Please do the right thing as a company and grant her the recipe. I don't think you want moral/reputation to get any lower than it is now. We would like more than "We are talking about it" for months at a time.

Sincerely
a customer.

Not that this will do anything, Gaia has no interest in making anything right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 am
Ridley Starsmore
So, wait, does this thing end tonight at midnight, or TOMORROW at midnight?

Probably mid day tomorrow, usually on the "end" days, an actual timer counts down to the end.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am
Between bidblast, making hats and all the other s**t I have to do, I wish I could sleep for like two days.

Or at least two minutes to myself to throw some coffee down my throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

You see, when I had an issue with Chef Boyardee and having cans containing only a single Ravioli each, that company made things right by sending me coupons for replacement cans.

Why does Gaia not want to make things right with their users when a product or item is not labeled correctly. There are even news article online about issues or law suits over mislabeling items. I would be happy to provide a detailed list if needed for verification.

Please do the right thing as a company and grant her the recipe. I don't think you want moral/reputation to get any lower than it is now. We would like more than "We are talking about it" for months at a time.

Sincerely
a customer.

I know that it's sad that she put effort into something that's not what she thought it was, but it's not exactly mislabeled. And she's certainly getting an item from it, so it's not like "one ravioli per can".

I know the backwing formula's are retarded, and Gaia can't handle alchemy.

But for once...they're not entirely in the wrong here. I mean sure, they were a little vague, but I don't think Gaia should have to bend over and have a pineapple shoved up their a** just because one user jumped the gun and messed up.

While it's nice to rally a cause to try and fix Alchemy, her anecdote is a really weak weapon against it. There's much better arguments out there.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

Sincerely
a customer.

I know that it's sad that she put effort into something that's not what she thought it was, but it's not exactly mislabeled. And she's certainly getting an item from it, so it's not like "one ravioli per can".

But for once...they're not entirely in the wrong here. I mean sure, they were a little vague, but I don't think Gaia should have to bend over and have a pineapple shoved up their a** just because one user jumped the gun and messed up.

While it's nice to rally a cause to try and fix Alchemy, her anecdote is a really weak weapon against it. There's much better arguments out there.

Kinda disagree with ya because if something has feathered wings on it and isn't labeled "White demon" wings that is purposely misleading.

http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNews_Detail.aspx?Type=aSOC&ID=201112290019

or are we just that used to the way Gaia does things?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Between bidblast, making hats and all the other s**t I have to do, I wish I could sleep for like two days.

I would make you coffee if I could.

As for Krissim...while it'd be nice for them to make it 'right'...I don't see them doing it. It's not in Gaia's best interest.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am
Ridley Starsmore
Jayce Reinhardt

I would make you coffee if I could.

As for Krissim...while it'd be nice for them to make it 'right'...I don't see them doing it. It's not in Gaia's best interest.

I don't suppose making things right in general would, much less this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 am
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

Sincerely
a customer.

Kinda disagree with ya because if something has feathered wings on it and isn't labeled "White demon" wings that is purposely misleading.

User Image

I'm pretty sure those are white demon wings.

User Image

Same shape and everything.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 am
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

Sincerely
a customer.

User Image

User Image

I have to squint at it since it is small and my glasses don't help.

Edit - Just asked Eric and he thought they were angel wings as well.

Not trying to argue, just giving my opinion.It's really small.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

Sincerely
a customer.

User Image

User Image

Maybe you should get Gaia to reimburse you for some glasses then.

Also it's bigger on the MP page (and since KK posted it on the MP I assume she has at least seen the larger view of the scroll)

Like seriously, sure it sucks but, this isn't the world shattering death blow that everyone makes it out to be.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 am
Yeah, they're totally white demon wings. Of course, the angelic quest in BB has the same wing image with a different core color, so they could be something else, but the same does suggest it would be white demon wings. They said ages ago that we'd get the backwings in multiple colors...though I guess all of the colors are just as unattainable as the classic ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 am
I have horrible vision and i'm on a shitty computer at work with a discolored monitor, and my contact is ripping, and I can still see that it's a demon wing shape.

just saying guys.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 am
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Dear Lanzer

Sincerely
a customer.

User Image

User Image

Maybe you should get Gaia to reimburse you for some glasses then.

Also it's bigger on the MP page (and since KK posted it on the MP I assume she has at least seen the larger view of the scroll)

Like seriously, sure it sucks but, this isn't the world shattering death blow that everyone makes it out to be.

I know it's not earth shattering , nor am I trying to make it to be, however will it kill Gaia to clearly label it "White Demon Wings"?

Will their HQ explode if they have to label things clearly? I mean I know I'm probably stupid but I did think those were angel wings as well.

I concede, I'm just dumb I guess. *needs coffee*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm
naw ia with jayce a little, i mean who equates 'risen=white demon' without the context of the two other recipes?

User Image
also ngl these look p similar
User Image

to me it looks like the same wing thumbnail tbh.

i don't think gaia should have to bend over for krissim because yeah they didn't tech do anything wrong but i still think without the context i can't blame krissim for being upset because everyone only thought there was one formula until this week. gaia did kinda ******** it up in that respect, cause alchemy isn't like rigs where in 3 hours everyone's found all the items. half the recipes available aren't even officially listed anywhere.

i do feel really bad for her tho cause like man, she really worked so hard into this. if gaia did fix it for her tho i'd def respect them more, but i won't necessarily think less of them if they don't cause it's not totally their fault.

also how how many more words can you abbreviate there self  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 pm
guys i layered those two thumbnails together
they're the exact same ******** wings

http://i.imgur.com/SxRx6.png

further help that's less shitty zoom:

http://i.imgur.com/cPTcI.png

DAMN GAIA U LAZY
so i can't blame krissim for not noticing the thumbnail because even gaia didn't change the ******** wing shape  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games