Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 pm
Gi ussta~ Where could he have gone now? Can you at least tell me if he was well? I have not seen either Tes or his green rabbit in quite some time, and they were not in the best condition when I initially found them so I have been worried...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 pm
well as far as we can tell little TJ has been fine.... although he was a bit depressed today... but he was healthy eating his scones, carrots and lapping up his steamers....

*swirls some darkness around her spilled drink and clears the mess. She gets up to prepare another drink*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Gi ussta~ Where could he have gone now? Can you at least tell me if he was well? I have not seen either Tes or his green rabbit in quite some time, and they were not in the best condition when I initially found them so I have been worried...

*looks sharply at the elf* Excuse me, but did you say "found"? *gets up and walks over to where the elf is, standing face to face with him* So it was YOU that tampered with MY cauldron?! evil  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm
*perks up*
uh-oh....
*takes a few steps back*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm
*looks shocked at the half-naked woman*
That was -your- doing!? I kind of thought he had just crawled in there himself and got stuck. Are you saying that you were actually meaning to cook him and his green rabbit alive? Why would you do such a thing!?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 pm
*tips her drink into her mouth and quickly down her throat*
uhhh i'm just going to get another drink over here now....
*looks interestedly at Icy*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:26 pm
*smirks at the elf* Who said anything about cooking them alive?! I merely had them in a pot to torture them, and my plan was working oh so well until YOU came along and stuck your elvish nose where it didn't belong!!! scream *composes herself and clears her throat* You see, me and TES have an "understanding" if you will...He knows I like to torture people, especially him because he's so good at it, and he gives me a run for my money...it's as simple as that! No harm, no foul...but you...*sneers and narrows eyes* You I'll cook and serve on a silver platter with an apple stuck in your mouth just for the sheer delight of seeing you stuffed, tender, and ready to be consumed! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:29 pm
*hears the cue and downs her current drink sits up at a table*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 pm
Dark elves do have a certain tollerance for torture, but that by no means translates to enjoying torture. And if he was so content on letting you have your way with him, he would not have called for my assistance.

I will have to deal with you at a later date. For now, my primary concern is finding Tes before you mad

*glares at the half naked woman and quickly dashes out of the bar*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm
wait wait....
did that little guy say that TES "called" for him?....
what is this about anyway?! scream

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm
*smirks and smiles crudely at the fleeing elf* Huh, you can run but you CANNOT hide! I'll find the both of you, and have my revenge, in due time...*looks at leko* That's what he said, and I think I have an idea of how he did it...*slaps forehead for not thinking of it before* If this is all in deed true, and TES called this elf for "help", then if I'm correct, TES used that annoying thingy that seems to know when to go off whenever TES is in a hot situation....if memory serves correctly, I vaguely remember him speaking into that blasted thing and it responding back to him...in fact, it may have been another elf he was talking to...I don't know...it kinda sounds right,, but still, why would he call for help? And why would this elf cat who is supposed to be TES' friend, turn him into a Grunny if he was called to "help" TES in the first place?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 pm
ohh i know what you speak of! that little device that often beeped and cause TES to run out of the room....
This is all to secretive for me! HOW DARE HE!
Well Icy dear - just let me know how to assist and I will be there....

*growls under her breath*
Where is TJ or TES anyway!!  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Dun Dun DUNNNNN exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm
*snickers at QSXII* Aren't you quite the disappearer?! Working on your act, I suppose?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm
IRL - Lunch, actually  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games