Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:04 am
{{Almost everything I post, I do so because I find it amusing in some way, shape, or form. ninja So yeah... feel free to laugh at it if you want. Chances are, I've already laughed at it in my mind.}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 am
-stirs in her sleep and feels something warm beside her, slitting an eye, she spies a bit of green hair and knows it's Karrie. She smiles and shifts to wrap her arms around him. As she does, she feels a sharp tug on the side of her breast, hissing air through her teeth, she looks down and sees that the pieces of tape that kept her vest in place are still on her body, pulling the tiny hairs on her skin.- Ah dammit all... -she whispers, dame takes a deep breath and then lifts up the edge of one and quickly rips it off. Sits there a moment just breathing-...Ouch. sweatdrop stressed -then does the same to the other one, after balling them up and throwing them towards the trashcan, she snuggles up next to Karrie, getting in very close and kisses the hollow of his neck, he shifts in his sleep, nuzzling her cheek and holding her close. Sighing happily, dame drifts back to sleep-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:16 am
((Oh, good to know. wink

...my friggin computer is being a pain. It won't close my damn messengers so I can open then up again. stressed wth, yo? scream Though, in other news, the cat got on my bed by itself today! biggrin ))

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:20 am
((...and now it just found another way... xd Good for it!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:20 am
{{Nice. Let's just see if it remembers how it did that or if it still tries to climb up the metal bedpost for a while. I'm probably going to bed soon anyway. I can't even sit up straight sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 am
*Entering the bar and meeting the clean up crew, she directs them to clean away the remainders of the buffet first. She grabs the stepladder and busies herself taking down the lights and the silk fabric that was draped on the walls. While she is doing that, the crew moves away the pillows and low tables and gets the regular tables from the storeroom and sets them back in their original places at her direction. After the crew helps her fold the fabric, she takes it and the lights to the storeroom and then signs off on the bill. She goes behind the bar and makes the crew a complimentary cup of coffee to go and they leave MW. Once they have left, she makes herself a cup of coffee and sits at the bar, enjoying the silence for a bit while she ponders what to do for the day.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:14 am
-stretches and then lays on Karrie's chest a while, just enjoying behing with him, even if he was asleep. Knowing she should get up and go get some clothes, she kisses Karrie lightly on the lips and walks over to the bathroom to get a shower-

-after a nice steamy shower she gets out and dries off, quickly putting back on her arabian gear. dame then quietly lets herself out of the room and makes a swift trip to her apartment to get ready for tonight's themed clan get together-

-she walks back through the front door of MW and sees Kat sittin' there- Hey ya, chicka. How are you? -has a seat beside her-

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 am
*Walks into her office from her quarters and has a seat at her desk to get some paperwork done.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 am
*glances at dame's outfit* Um, dame? You get a job at Black's and not tell anyone? xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 am
*Decides she needs a latte and head out to the Main Bar. She grins at Katana as she goes to the espresso machine.* Hi Katana. Great party last night. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:27 am
The warrior, clad in much lighter armor, stepped back into the bar. "Good afternoon, lovelies," he greeted Katana and Charlie, "I hope you are well...?" He nodded to Mistress Psyzapp, "Jabbress," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 am
*After she makes her latte, she goes over to the thermostat and adjusts the temperature to cool the place off.* Is anyone else hot or is it just me. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 am
Exor chuckled to himself, "Although it is a goodly bit on the warm side, I do not doubt that your presence isn't helping the place cool down..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:35 am
*glances down at her own outfit and then grins at Psyzapp* Do I normally wear this when it's cold? xd And I'm glad you had a good time....it's going to be hard figuring out something for June.... sweatdrop

*sees Exor enter* Hello, Ex....did you have a good time last night? smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:35 am
*She leans over the bar on one elbow and grins at Exor.* You know Mr. Omega…I always did like having you around. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games