Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 pm
*waves at Dougherty as he leaves and smiles at Ryzan as he takes a seat* Ryzan, aren't you going to eat anything? There's quite a few offerings that are vegetarian on the buffet. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He finishes up his food and drink, then rises from the pillows.* If you'll excuse me, Katana.

*He rises from the pillow and heads over to the buffet. He slips in behind Psyzapp and puts his arms around her waist in a hug and kisses the nape of her neck* You look very sexy in this costume, M'dear. This party has been great, but I fear I've had a very long day and must call a night of it. *He holds her close to him and kisses her neck again.* neutral

*A bit startled at first but immediately relaxes when she realizes it's Officer Dougherty. She sighs and puts down her plate on the buffet table and then turns to face him.* Okay. At least you got to get out of your required attire for the GGB for one night. *She grins meekly at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm
*Brings Katana her drink and has a glass of scotch for himself. He nods to Ryzan.* Hi there…Ryzan…right?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 19 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm
Psyzapp
*A bit startled at first but immediately relaxes when she realizes it's Officer Dougherty. She sighs and puts down her plate on the buffet table and then turns to face him.* Okay. At least you got to get out of your required attire for the GGB for one night. *She grins meekly at him.*

*He looks deep into her eyes and smiles* Yeah. One thing before I go though. Dance with me ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm
*makes his way over to the buffet, looking at the decorations as he walks. When he's next to Dame, puts an arm around her and hugs her, gently so she won't spill her plate* Hi Dame.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm
*smiles at Katana*
I had not even taken notice of the food yet sweatdrop I was caught in conversation. Judging from dear Quortek's absence, he must have noticed by now rolleyes

*looks up at the man addressing him*
Xas xas. I am not sure we have met before. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He looks deep into her eyes and smiles* Yeah. One thing before I go though. Dance with me ...

Of course my darling. heart *She takes his arm and grins at him.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm
JustinShowcase
*Brings Katana her drink and has a glass of scotch for himself. He nods to Ryzan.* Hi there…Ryzan…right?

*takes her drink from Showcase and smiles at him* Thanks, Justin. I was just telling Ryzan he should check out the food over on the buffet. I even remembered to included things for him and TES! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*smiles at Katana*
I had not even taken notice of the food yet sweatdrop I was caught in conversation. Judging from dear Quortek's absence, he must have noticed by now rolleyes

*looks up at the man addressing him*
Xas xas. I am not sure we have met before. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~

Officer Justin Showcase. *Holds out his hand to give Ryzan a firm handshake* Kat here has mentioned you. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm
-grins up at Karrie and stands on her tippytoes to reach up and kiss his cheek- Hey baby, how are you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 6, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm
I'm a little tired, actually. *looks over the buffet* My oldest sister decided to stop by for a few hours. *laughs* I was already dressed to come here when I answered the door. The look on her face was priceless!  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 16 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Of course my darling. heart *She takes his arm and grins at him.*

*He puts one arm around her waist and her hand in the other. They dance around the floor to the "You May Be" song. Every now and then, he twirls her under his arm and pulls her back in. At one point he dips her back, looking at her with romantic eyes and a warm smile.

After the song finishes, he pulls her close to him and gives her a very long, passionate kiss. They separate and he kisses her hand after speaking.* Thank you for this dance, love. Now I must bid you adieu.

*He smiles at her, then turns and heads for the office. He goes through the security scans and makes his way down to their quarters. After letting the dogs out in their run, he locks up and heads into the bedroom, where he strips off his Sheik Costume. He slips in under the covers and gets himself comfortable. Not long after, he falls fast asleep.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 pm
*reaches up and shakes Justin's hand*
It is a pleasure to meet you, Officer Showcase. I do hope Katana's mention of me was good sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm
-dec stiffles a yawn as he finsihes the lovesong. He catches Jessica looking at him meaningfully and he nods.- Hey out there. You've been a great audience, but it is time for our final number for tonight. The lovely miss Jessica will be singing but wee invite all of you to dance with us!

-Collin and Skyper start passing out belly dancing scarves and fingercymbals. Skyper taps Dame on the shoulder on her way back to the stage. The band picks up the ethnic instruments and Jessica steps forward to the mic.-

Aishwarya Rai  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm
-laughs- I can imagine! I had to keep remembering to put my other shirt on when I went into the hospital earlier! rofl -Sky taps her- Oops! Gotta lead the dance, wanna come try it, Karrie?

-walks over to the front of the stage and leads the dance to go with the song-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games