Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm
-As the finish, dec pulls dame into a big hug- That was fun love. Nice little trip down memory lane. -Skyper winks and glomps dame, whispering in her ear. Jason winks and Jessica/Collin give her big grins and waves respectively.-  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Icy Reign
*stares at Ryzan with huge eyes and mouth agape* eek eek eek Wait....you what? You- you actually granted him that?!*still looking shocked, the corner of her lip twitches slightly, then again. Soon, shock turns into amusement and a smile tugging at her lips as she chuckles* Oh, I can so see how this is going to turn out! Two TES', now in dark elf form?*finally falls out* rofl
Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose I could have turned him into a rivvil or other "humanoid" being, jhal dark elf seemed mzilst appropriate sweatdrop Since he is in the clinic, that should at least avoid some confusion for a while.

Well, I do hope he'll be well.*just then her hip vibrates, scaring the hell out of her and causing a slight yelp to escape her lips. Slipping her phone out, she looks at the caller id. Shock, relief, then anger flash across her face. Looking at Ryzan, she offers a small smile*

I'm sorry Ryzan, but I must take this.*squeezing his hand, she walks out of the bar, snapping her phone open*

JUST WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?! scream DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH?! mad  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:21 pm
Exor Omega
He slowly shook his head, understanding the obvious tone to that loaded question. "Although my reputation on things of a certain intimate manner may precede me, my forte lies in having missions assigned to me, usually involving some one-sided fights that I manage to come out on top of, and carrying out any and all objectives along the way. I can't say I've never done detective work, but I wouldn't say that I'm the greatest at it, either..." He sipped his drink again, "But, seeing as we have such a thurough survailance system in place, I don't think I'll have to do all the digging for the small things, anyway," he finished with a smile and a nod to the cameras.

Hmmm…I see. If you'd like more information regarding this panty raider, I'd be more than happy to fill you in with the details…that is if you'd like to handle it for me. *She sips her wine.* But enough business. I'm going to go over and sample some of the appetizers and such. If you will please excuse me Mr. Omega, do enjoy yourself. wink *She takes her wine glass with her, goes over to the buffet table, picks up a plate and looks to see what she would like to try.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm
-grins like an idiot and hugs Sky as she glomps her, she nods energetically as she whispers in her ear and says, "That's fine." dame then scoots off the stage and moseys over towards the food-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 pm
Exor simply bowed his head slightly in response to Psyzapp's words. He finished his glass and poured another before walking over to occupy the doorway and keep an eye on Icy Reign, wishing to speak to her next. He sipped his old Irish whiskey and looked on as the enchanting woman took her seemingly violent call; he could hear the volume of the yelling from where he stood, but he couldn't make out the words, not that he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 pm
katana68
*looks up at Showcase* I used a wonderful caterer for the food....Karrie has enough on his plate with the Asian cuisine, so I didn't want to bother him with another type just for tonight. *she hands him her empty glass* I'd love another vodka and cranberry juice with a squeeze of lime.....but I'm afraid you'll have to make the drink yourself.....our bartender seems to have already taken off for the evening..... stare

*He smiles at her and gives her a wink.* You got it. wink *He takes her glass from her and heads over to the bar.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm
*walks into the bar, surprised that so many people are still there considering how late it is* Hello, everyone..  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm
-Dec grinned at the others.- Home free guys! Last three songs guys. One, Two, Three, Four. The Bazaar  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm
-winks at Psy as she heads towards her and hip bumps Ex on the way- Hey stranger. -as she reaches the food, Karrie comes in, she waves, careful not to tear or nudge the tape keeping her vest decent and smiles at Psy- Hey girly, awesome party. How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 pm
*looking a bit concerned at Icy's change in demeanor, he sighs and takes a seat in the pillows by the others*
Vendui', riluss~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie
-winks at Psy as she heads towards her and hip bumps Ex on the way- Hey stranger. -as she reaches the food, Karrie comes in, she waves, careful not to tear or nudge the tape keeping her vest decent and smiles at Psy- Hey girly, awesome party. How are you?

I'm doing well. I wish I could take credit for this party, but Katana is really the mastermind behind the monthly events here. *She puts a few appetizers on her plate and grins at Dame.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-40)
*He finishes up his food and drink, then rises from the pillows.* If you'll excuse me, Katana.

*He heads over to the buffet. He slips in behind Psyzapp and puts his arms around her waist in a hug and kisses the nape of her neck* You look very sexy in this costume, M'dear. This party has been great, but I fear I've had a very long day and must call a night of it. *He holds her close to him and kisses her neck again.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 pm
mmm hummus.
*sitting off in the corner eating his food by himself with his hands. Soon he comes across the realization he forgot a napkin*
Xsa stressed

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm
For all you lovers out there, here is our second to last song for the night, You May Be

-dec sang the love song sweetly; Jason singing with him quietly. The song seemed to beckon lovers to dance.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm
True enough, Psy. And I'm glad. I sure am enjoying myself. biggrin -eyes the buffet- Oh. Em. Gee! Hummus! I friggin love hummus! -fills her plate with different kinds and then grabs slices of pita bread. she also dips out a spoonful of the chicken dish-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games