Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 pm
*Liada looked over to Tommy and stood back up to answer* Depending on the creature depending on the food they eat. In some cases they feed off of human energy via the emotions they emit, some cases will yes be in animal or human blood but I don't plan on having any of those creatures here for the shop. But being under my care has converted most of my minions to human food and drink so I will be only letting the ones who do be working at the shop to make it easy for those of you here in Aqua Springs. Plus I'm sure those that don't have too high an opinion on human foods will be bringing their own lunches. *Liada grinned at that ofter thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:39 pm
Numerous people in the crowd laughed softly at Liada's last comment. Then, another person raised their hand. When Amy called on them, they asked their question.

"If you don't mind me asking, can you make portals like the one you just made a few minutes ago all the time? Is that how you and your employees will travel?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 pm
*To emphasize her point as she explained Liada reopened the portal to put away her potions case and closed it back up* Yes, I can make these portals anytime I like to whatever size I need. Anira can travel with reflective surfaces like mirrors or glass. And some of my higher ranked minions can travel through portals since they share some of my powers according to our contracts. My lower ranked minions would need my assistance to travel through them. I plan on having my minions come through the portals at my potions lab since all my workers there are non human so they can transform into their human forms there and then walk here to the springs to start their shifts, again this will keep a low profile to ease the fear and tension in our patrons.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:51 pm
Another girl quickly raised her hand and asked another question. "Would we be able to get discounts on potions we order since we work here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:56 pm
*Anira rose to answer this one and so Liada took her seat* Liada and I have discussed that last night because of the fact that as she has stated. Some of her potions are quite strong. While the shop is being built Liada and I will be sorting on which potions would be right for employee discounts and which ones would be at regular price. Once we have the shop up and running we will be sure to post which ones are applicable for discounts. Liada will also make sure that for clients who have very particular needs will be required to have an appointment with her or myself for special made potions at a higher price.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Amy smiled at Anira and then looked back at the crowd. "I think that's very generous of Anira and Liada. Please make sure to thank them before you leave today. Are there any more questions?"

Amy waited a good minute to make sure no one else had any questions. She was actually really surprised at the calm faces she saw in front of her and that there weren't more questions. She was really proud of her staff.

With a large grin, Amy nodded to everyone. "Well, then, I guess that's it! Thank you very much everyone for coming and if you have more questions that come up, please give them to me if you do not find Liada or Anira here and I will get your questions to them. Good afternoon everyone!"

With that, people started to stand up and disperse. Some remained and talked with their friends.

Amy went over to Liada and Anira with a huge grin on her face. "That went perfectly!! Thank you both so much."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm
Well naturally, you're giving them an option to voice their opinions on the changes of their work place so I wasn't surprised at all at the outcome. I think this will work quite well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 pm
Indeed, your staff seems very level headed and good of judgement. I do not believe we will be having any trouble with the new ideas to come.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 pm
Amy sighed in relief and nodded. "I agree. That was a very good suggestion you had yesterday, Liada. Well, I'm going to leave you both to answer some more questions. I do see some more people heading our way. I need to go speak with an employee before they leave. I should be back in awhile, but if I don't see you before you leave, thank you so much for coming and I can't wait to move more of this forward. Anira, if you would like to get ahold of me, Liada has my cell phone number."

Amy quickly walked after the employee as she saw her start to leave. It was just some routine things.

{{Sorry! Have to head out for a few minutes, but I will be back. smile }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 pm
((I swear you have great timing I need to head out on some errands before the weather gets nasty again))

Sure thing hun! Talk with you later!

Farewell Amy, it was good to meet you.

*Liada and Anira stick around for a few more minutes to answer some more questions from the staff. Once things settled down they headed out the door to head back to the lab for potions sorting*  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:54 pm
{{lol! Apparently I do. wink }}

Amy finished talking with the employee and went back into the lounge. She went up to the bar and ordered a hot chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:56 pm
*Kits had listened intently during the meeting, finding that much of the information she didn't know. sweatdrop After the meeting, she knew she needed to talk to Amy to learn more about the plans. They needed to come up with a better way to communicate with each other too.

She stood up and walked around the room, stopping every once in a while to chat with some of the staff who greeted her. Eventually, she made her way up to the bar and sat next to Amy* Hey Amy.

*Mwee plays in the balls with Thistle*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 pm
Amy looked over at and sighed in relief when she saw Kits. She was glad she hadn't had to rush off after the meeting.

"Hey Kits. Man, it's been so long since we've talked. We just don't seem to keep the same hours anymore, which sucks."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:07 pm
Yeah, I know. It seems like I never see you. *sighs* I didn't even know some of the stuff that you and Liada were talking about in the meeting... *orders an apple cider when the bartender comes back with Amy's cocoa*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Amy nodded sadly. "Yeah, I was afraid of that. I came here several times trying to find you, but we never seemed to be here at the same time. What questions do you have? I'm hoping I can answer them. You know, maybe we could leave memos on our office desk if we need to get ahold of each other!"

Thistle picked up one of the balls with her tail and batted it across the room. She jumped up in excitement as she watched how far it went.

Moments later, though, a female employee in the pet area softly scolded Thistle. "Thistle, no. Don't throw balls across the room."

Thistle looked down, a sheepish look on her face, though she wasn't too upset.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games