Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Daniel sat up from the bed. He hadn't been sleeping again, well not at that moment, and he certainly hadn't slept the entire time of the last few days. At least not all of it anyways. Numerous times he had tried to have the vivid dreams again, if that was what they were, but he had been unsuccessful every time. Groggily, Daniel slid to the end of the bed and looked over the food tray, forgetting his vest on the floor entirely. He poked at the food while lost in thought, some of which was directed at the food itself.

"No Dame, I'm not hungry. Still. Three days with hardly crumbs to eat on, and I could barely notice less. And I haven't just been sleeping. I've been thinking."

From the sound of his voice, Daniel was surprised he hadn't slipped a so there onto the end of his sentence. He was being petulant and he knew it. He didn't necessarily like it, but he was too preoccupied with trying to figure out who he was, who Mahvatshi was, and what the strange message had been about. Unfortunately, he had made as much progress there as he had with the dream issue. As if to make a successful effort at something, he picked up one of the broccoli stalks and ate it in one go. As he begrudgingly swallowed the veggie, he stared at the tray, thinking of how much Dame was trying, and how little he could help.

"Look, Dame, I'm sorry for being such a burden these last couple of days. I'm grateful for your help, but that's not why you came here. At least as far as you've told me. I've figured enough out now that I can probably just go sit under a tree in the woods somewhere and think. I don't get hungry, so I guess I don't need food. And the only time I'm tired is when I make myself sleep."

Looking up he could see a look of confusion on Dame's face.

"Sorry. What I'm trying to say is that I think maybe I've been here, in your way, long enough. Maybe I should just walk out of here in the middle of the night, and the risk of being seen be damned. Not likely they would try to stop me anyways."

Daniel picked up a piece fo the chicken and chewed it without paying attention. His mind was already whirling around how he intended to make his departure.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 pm

"...Or you could just leave with me on Friday. They are releasing me then." She continues sitting on the edge of his bed.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Daniel glanced up from prodding the mashed potatoes with a spoon, not sure if he had heard correctly. Even if he hadn't, he felt something spark at the back of his mind. Setting the spoon down on the tray, he looked at Dame quizzically.

"Sorry, not sure I heard that right or not. Did you say that you're leaving?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm

dame nods, "Aye. On Friday. Two days from now."

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Daniel leaned back, all other thoughts pushed aside for the first time in a long while. One corner of his mouth twicthed ever so slightly, as if ready to smile, but not quite willing. Daniel just nodded softly.

"So. I take it then you have found what it was you were looking for?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 pm

She leans back too and crosses her arms and one leg over the other, "Well enough for now, I suppose. It shall suffice as well as regular sessions." She nods.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 pm

A shadow of a grin did tug at one side of his face now, but Daniel just nodded again. Straightening slightly, he tried to organize his thoughts once more.

"I see. So, what's the plan then? I mean, I obviously have nothing pressing that I'm aware of. Though I am hoping for the low levels of weirdness to continue. At least until I've managed to puzzle things out."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm

"Well," she shifts, "I'm going to go back and try and pull together the shreds of my life. I still have my apartment but it is preoccupied. Aside from the pullout couch. Dec and Bonnie, of course, will let me stay with them. I have my job at B.A.R.C. and security at the MW. I would really like to start back at The Colourful Kitten but since Flame and I are on rocky ground, I feel it's best not to piss him off like that. I'll just..." she shrugs, "Continue to try and get back to normal."

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Daniel nods again, this time folding his hands and looking at the floor. Hishead comes alive with numbers and lines, possibilities and conaequences, and his place in them. Finally he looks back up, more serious than before, though he seems reluctant to speak.

"So, maybe I should just move on then. Give you a right and proper go at your second chance. You know, without the threat of the unexplicable looming over your head."

Daniel stopped for a moment to clear his throat, still unable to look oer at Dame to see her reaction. He paused for a only a few breaths, and then continued.

"Because I won't hold it against you. I above all know how strange I can get. And we both know now that it's highly unlikely that I'll come to harm, so you don't need to worry about that. I, I just don't want to get in your way. I mean, my antics haven't exactly made your stay here any easier. At least I see that now. I don't want to mess anything up for you. Not after all that you've done to help me."

Daniel braced himself for Dame's answer. Strange thing being that he didn't know which answer he expected to hear.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 pm

dame raises her eyebrow, "Uh huh. Right." She shifts again, leaning forward on her legs, chest almost touching, "You can stay on my pullout couch until things get a little less crazy and more stable." She winks at him, " wink At least on my end. You...well, we never know with you, do we? xd "

She skips a beat, "...you gonna eat all that pudding? ninja "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Daniel finally smiled a little, and glanced over at Dame.

"Thanks. I'll try not to get in your way. Or in your wardrobe."

Looking down at the pudding on the tray, his smiled widened just slightly.

"Help yourself friend. My pudding is yours. It's the least I can do."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 am

"Good thing I don't have a wardrobe at home. wink ..." she looks contemplative, "...do got a closet though. xd "

She leans over and grabs the chocolate pudding all to herself. "Mmmmm," she says as she takes a bite, "I love pudding...and chocolate," she says with a mouthful.

After she finishes the pudding, she sets it back on the tray, "Welp, what plans do you have for the immediate future, hon?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Daniel rolled his shoulders in a half shrug.

“Plans? None, really. I mean, just the same stuff I’ve been doing for the last couple of days. Try to make sense out of that weird message. Try to figure out what I am. Try to remember, well, everything. So you know. Stuff.”

Daniel snatched up the peach and bit off a huge bite to fill his mouth, to help hide that he wasn’t telling everything. Course there wasn’t any real need to tell Dame everything. Not the dreams, or the experimenting he had been doing on himself. She’s finally getting out of here. No need to get her worked up over nothing.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 pm

dame nods her head, laying back on the bed, "Right right. Well...what do you plan to do for food and such?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Daniel just shrugs his shoulders again, tossing a hand in the air flippantly.

"Well, apparently I don't actually need that either. Though the act of eating is quite enjoyable. So food, or rather the lack of it, isn't worrying me much. As to anything else..", Daniel gave a slighter shrug this time, "I guess I'll do what I do best and wing it."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games