Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 am
mkdir
Good evening

It's morning here, but hi ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:18 am
******** YEAH! MOTHER ******** ******** YEAH ******** s**t YEAH!

c**t NUGGET s**t ARSE ******** AWESOME ******** ******** TITS YOU GUYS.... ******** TITS....  

Rellik San
Crew

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am
Hello.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am
Rellik San

c**t NUGGET s**t ARSE ******** AWESOME ******** ******** TITS YOU GUYS.... ******** TITS....

Language! scream

Whisper Gently

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:24 pm
Whisper Gently
Rellik San

Language! scream

What about it?

Sure some argue profanity is the refrain of the uneducated, but I like to think of it more as a case of a descriptor, sure a pudding can be good, there are lots of good puddings, but a ******** good pudding? a pudding so good that you want to sexually gratify the person who made it could only ever be described as '******** good'.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 pm
Rellik San
Whisper Gently
Rellik San

Language! scream

What about it?

Sure some argue profanity is the refrain of the uneducated, but I like to think of it more as a case of a descriptor, sure a pudding can be good, there are lots of good puddings, but a ******** good pudding? a pudding so good that you want to sexually gratify the person who made it could only ever be described as '******** good'.

LOLZ
I wasn't being serious xP

Whisper Gently

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Whisper Gently
Rellik San
Whisper Gently
Rellik San

Language! scream

What about it?

LOLZ
Yeah but its hard to tell on the interwebz.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:21 pm
Rellik San
Whisper Gently
Rellik San
Whisper Gently
Rellik San

Language! scream

What about it?

LOLZ
Yeah but its hard to tell on the interwebz.

I agree, i should have made my sarcasm more obvious I guess.
I think there should be emotitext.
xP  

Whisper Gently

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:38 pm
IY_and_MCR
I thought to myself, 'I would have sex with someone just to not have to shovel', now knowing why people choose to get married.

But seriously, we have the worst shovel in the world. Murder for the back and I hate it.
I'll do the shoveling if you shoo the homeless away from our trash cans  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:11 pm
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
I thought to myself, 'I would have sex with someone just to not have to shovel', now knowing why people choose to get married.

But seriously, we have the worst shovel in the world. Murder for the back and I hate it.

Alright, but you'll have to check in and make sure I don't make friends with them instead.
We could end up like the people living at the end of the block with the twenty stray cats chillin' on their poarch.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 am
Beautiful Propaganda
mkdir
Good evening

.nod  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:45 pm
mkdir
Beautiful Propaganda
mkdir
Good evening

.nod

Screw you and your time schedule D:<

Whisper Gently

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR

Alright, but you'll have to check in and make sure I don't make friends with them instead.
We could end up like the people living at the end of the block with the twenty stray cats chillin' on their poarch.
as long as you don't start breastfeeding one of them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR

as long as you don't start breastfeeding one of them

There is nothing in my life that I'd ever want related to that book, so it's a deal.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ElectroPanties

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am
I'm staying up late again, for the third night in a row. :'P Is everybody ready for the holidays?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games