Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm
-stands up and places her hands on her hips- Hey, I know you just got some but maybe you were still thirsty! xp If you don't want it don't drink it! mad stressed

-turns to Karrie, hands still on her hips- Is that so? Well, it's not much different from when I walk in them, especially with these heels on, now is it? -struts in front of him a moment, walking one way, then the other, making sure to add gracious amounts of hip to it- Perhaps I should just take them off...that would solve everything...

-places hands on the hem of her shorts and starts unbuttoning them-

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm
*She gulps down the rest of her Martini and decides she had better call it a night. She gets up and grins at Dame and Chef Karrie.* Goodnight you two. *Yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* Hope I will see you both at the party tomorrow night.

*She heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into her Chambers. The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.*

((Goodnight all! heart ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:18 pm
damecharlie
Perhaps I should just take them off...that would solve everything...

-places hands on the hem of her shorts and starts unbuttoning them-
{{ eek *nosebleed* }}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 18 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:18 pm
*He gets home from work and slips in through the back door after going through the security scans. He lets the dogs out in their run for a few minutes, then calls them back in and locks the door.

He quietly goes into the bedroom, strips off his gear belt and the getup he's been pinned with, and lays them neatly over the chair. He then slips into bed and spoons up alongside his beloved. It isn't long before he falls into a deep sleep.*

(( Goodnight everyone User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 6, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 pm
(( stressed Computer froze...))

*waves over his shoulder at Psyzapp* Hmmm... maybe you should wait till we get downstairs, at least... Never know when someone will come upstairs, like Tes.

*chirps at Dame and sits there, watching them*  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm
((I hate when that happens. stressed ))

Oh? You don't want me to undo my pants? -continues unbuttoning and slowly, languidly unzips the zipper, sliding and wiggling her hips slightly to start having the shorts slip down...-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 2, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 pm
Oh, I do. Just maybe not right here, behind the bar...

*yawns*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 am
Hm. -smirks and walks towards him, letting the shorts fall down to her knees and having to shimmy a bit to get them down her thighs...dips some while walking, grinning at him-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 6, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 am
Hmmm... *grabs her and picks her up* I hope you've got your keys for your room downstairs. *carries her over to the painting entrance and does the security scans*

*chirps and quickly follows Karrie, not wanting to be left upstairs by himself*

((I need to go to bed.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:13 am
-laughs- xd I do! You really didn't want me shortless up here did you? -pulls them out and unlocks the door, hopping down from Karrie's arms, she smiles at him and locks the door behind him, stepping out of her shorts and walking over to the bed to turn it down. She finishes removing everything but her undergarments and gets in bed, waiting on Karrie. Once he does, she snuggles up close to him and quickly falls asleep-

((^_^ Nighters))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:33 am
*checks on Draa and sees that he doesn't seem to have gotten any better and neither himself nor Ryzan have any knowledge or abilities to help him any further*
tch... after all the times I've threatened to let Psyzapp make hassenpfeffer out of you, what does you in is a pony...

*wheeze*
So you -do- care. *laughs slightly, but it's abruptly cut short by the pain*

*checks his watch*
Xsa... I should have brought you upstairs yesterday. Maybe Ayami could have done something.

And if not, at least I would have gotten to see a woman before I die instead of you two.
*glances at Tes and Ryzan*
.... I probably don't need to say this, but I leave what few belongings I have to grunny...

No, you don't need to say that stare *rubs his chin and thinks a moment*
...... there's still the clinic....

*scoffs* That's more like a hospital for people, not a veterinary clinic.

It doesn't hurt to try.
*looks over to Ryzan*
Oi... can you carry him? I'm sure you've got some way to make sure he doesn't get jarred around.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:46 am
*nods to Tes, then kneels down next to Draa's grunny bed, very lightly placing his hands on him. He closes his eyes and begins to cast a spell, thinking of Draa being lighter than air. After a few seconds, a pale blue glow starts to surround Draa's body*
Yrivgngr

*very slowly, Draa's body begins to float up out of the bed, but just barely. Ryzan slides his hands under Draa and slowly stands, Draa's body maintaining a floating position above Ryzan's hands as he does so*
Jugare. I am ready when you are.

*wheeze* You should do this more often. *wheeze* It's more comfortable than that bed.

At least we know he cannot be too terribly bad if he can still joke.

Being depressed that *wheeze* you're going to die gets old after a while...  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:51 am
Yes, well, Ayami isn't going to forgive me if I let you die on my watch, even if you are a furry little pervert. Something about "delicate hearts", you know?
*leads Ryzan with Draa out the back entrance of their quarters and over to Black's Hall*

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:30 am
{{Well dang. Thistle didn't hit him THAT hard. He must be really delicate, which you wouldn't expect from someone with such an attitude. lol. I would have thought Thistle trying to heal him would have helped a little bit, too.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:44 pm
*Slides in and heads to the Jade Dragon, carrying a basket with her.* Baklava, with its Asian/Turkish roots, it's perfect for a Harem party and a gift for Psyzapp and the ladies. *She stares down the staff, her eyes boring in to his.* It's NOT a good deed, merely a good wishes present for my friend. stare *As the staff continues to eye her uncertainly, she nearly growls.* Check it out with my friend and your supervisor, Chef_Karrie. He knows me, too. *She throws another glare at the staff then yanks the basket away from him and returns to the bar.* Good grief, Charlie Brown. Is everyone paranoid? *She pours a small glass of Merlot and pens a note:*

Psyzapp and the MW Ladies:
Heard you were having a little party and wanted to bring you a small contribution. Hope you enjoy. If I get a chance, I'll stop by later.
Your Frenemy,
Stargazer Lily

*She finishes her drink, tucking the note and a wrapped Lily in the basket and places it in the fridge. Then she rinses her glass and slides out.* If that staff doesn't behave I can't promise Ghost won't come to play with him. ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games