Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm
(( TES rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Cuwen
{{Amy had never seen a talking grunnie before, and don't you notice how sensitive babies are? They can't talk, yet, but when someone is upset, they visibly feel it and start fussing and sometimes even crying. And... ugh. nvm. I don't want to explain anymore.}}
{{There's a difference between being sensitive to emotions and understanding everything that everyone is saying. She would not have picked up that Kai was with another woman, that's for sure.}}

((I was "with" another woman as much as I was with Cirno last night. Kai tends to be friendly with everyone to the point where it get's him in trouble mrgreen ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 pm
katana68

*She turns to Psyzapp* Perhaps Amy shouldn't bring Thistle around anymore? That pegu doesn't seem well trained...unlike Velcore here. At least Velcore behaves when he's in here.

I'm not much of an animal person to begin with. They are unfamiliar to me and I don't "read" them very well. I've never been much for cute and snugly *gets a look of disgust on her face.* This is why I decided to get highly trained well disciplined Police trained attack dogs. They are well oiled disciplined eating machines.

*Looks at Katana.* I cannot allow that…creature here if it's going to behave in such a fashion. mad  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:47 pm
*shrugs* Works for me....perhaps Amy needs to be reminded that the majority of the MW ladies are quite capable of...um.....eliminating unwanted company? And that most of us usually have some sort of weapon on us? I know I keep at least one on me at all times....old habits die hard, ya know. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm
*he suddenly gets a strange thought... he nornally didn't wear much in the way of clothes to begin with and after all he still had his hat so it was all cool... right?*

*he stands up and pours himself a coffee and goes to sit at his normal spot on the other side of the bar*

It's a bit drafty, but I could get used to this. ( ̄ω ̄)  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm
{{*basks in Kai's near nakedness* Always a new twist with you}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha
*he suddenly gets a strange thought... he nornally didn't wear much in the way of clothes to begin with and after all he still had his hat so it was all cool... right?*

*he stands up and pours himself a coffee and goes to sit at his normal spot on the other side of the bar*

It's a bit drafty, but I could get used to this. ( ̄ω ̄)

*cocks an eyebrow at Kai* Ummm, Kai? Don't you usually wear a bit more that this?  
*Finishes her drink and refills her glass.* Even some of the regular ladies here in the MW know how to take care of business when the need calls. wink

((Cirno is a female played by a male who might be a lesbian trapped in a man's body.)) xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Icy Reign

((IIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! heart *tackleglomps* xd ))  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 2, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm
She may resemble you in some ways, but she's not you. *holds Dame close* She may be more innocent, but that isn't neccesarily a good thing. wink

*looks slightly nervously at Katana and Psyzapp*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:56 pm
katana68
Icy Reign

((Seconds that thought))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:56 pm
{{*spirit-tackle-glomps Katana* heart I didn't realize how fun lurking was until now. rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm
Lil Brat
katana68
Icy Reign

((Seconds that thought))

{{ whee luffs her Brattiness}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm
((Gaia was just begging for me to be nude with the new rig items and shadow legend evolving today blaugh ))

*looks over at Kat casually sipping his coffee* Well yeah, but the gypsy stole my clothes. *looks down* I'm assuming my attitude about this is part of the curse so I'm going with it. 3nodding  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:09 pm
*grins and shakes her head at Kai* Do you want something stronger than that coffee? *she gets up and makes herself another drink, and then resumes her seat at the bar next to Psyzapp.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games