Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 am
******** OH MY GODDDDDDDD

there's a thunder storm going on (i'm on my laptop), and like.........lightning just struck the side of the house, and the outlet near where it struck just popped and arced out and holyyyyyyyyyyyyfuuuuuuuucking s**t i nearly s**t myself it scared me so badly

IT WAS SO LOUD AND BRIGHT

I'M LIKE ALMOST ABOUT TO CRY I'M HOME ALONEEEE  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 am
Jayce Reinhardt
They are completely made of sweet syrup and that soothes my throat when it's sore.

Rids said Murumui does the same thing, so I have some on the way since he just got off work.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 am
Lirilei

Seems to be going around. My friends kids just both got diagnosed with allergies & asthma, and have two types of inhalers right now plus the allergy meds. A lot of it I think is our air quality in my area sucks at the moment, so a lot of people are having issues. All I know is it sucks.

Rids is picking me up some Jolly Ranchers right now so hopefully that helps my throat issue some.
I hope so too and sorry to hear about your kids. I remember having strep throat when I was a teenager and had to take antibiotics. I think that was before i was diagnosed with glaucoma for my eye condition. I think I was 15 or 16 at the time I had strep throat but I know I was told about my glaucoma issue when i was 17.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 am
The Undead Suitor
so apparently

"come in and pick up a check"

means

"come in and do 50 things"

Thats why I have the name of my store number as "do not answer" :D  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 am
Meromictic
The Undead Suitor
so apparently

means

eh, its not that I mind. I need the money.

And now its

"stay here until 3"

at least its more hours  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 am
Read All Over
Magnificent Moonbeam
Read All Over
herro~
I think I'm gonna sit here until RIGs open tonight twisted

anyone ever notice that no one calls them CIs?
I've kinda noticed, yet since a lot of us were used to calling them RIGs anyawy. Anyway, hello.

yeah but we switched from Donation Items to Monthly Collectibles pretty well...

Wait. CI is the new name? I thought it was the old. XD LOL

I left just as these things became more common. So, I don't actually know that much about them. lmao Just recently I learned that they usually have some sort of a story.

...I'm a horrible GCDer. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 am
The Undead Suitor
Meromictic
The Undead Suitor
so apparently

means

eh, its not that I mind. I need the money.

And now its

"stay here until 3"

at least its more hours

I need the time off for school work. x.x Ugh. I'm going to be so busy this semester. So many projects...

Payless isn't as bad about it. Everyone so far has been really good about showing up and doing their job.

Toys R Us on the other hand? I would get calls from them while in class asking to come in. If I opened, they would say anything to get me to stay later or close. u.u; While in surgery, they called my phone asking me to come in and I had asked for that day off. After not answering my phone they started to bomb the house with calls. They seriously didn't care.

So these days I just don't answer my phone because I don't want to be that person that comes in all the time and covers everyone's shift.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 am
-Waves hello, and goes to watch House-

Someone PM me if the angel wing thing finishes? After the stuff from last night, and stupid things at work today, not up for much more that lurking today.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am
Meromictic

I left just as these things became more common. So, I don't actually know that much about them. lmao Just recently I learned that they usually have some sort of a story.

oooo you're gonna have to be punished, you horrible GCDer ;D

originally they didn't really have a name, everyone just called them Random Item Generators. Then I'm sure that Gaia HQ caught on to the fact that RIG easily becomes rigged, which they practically are, so they decided to change it to a more positive sounding name, Chance Items.... /themoreyouknow  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 am
Prince Ichi

there's a thunder storm going on (i'm on my laptop), and like.........lightning just struck the side of the house, and the outlet near where it struck just popped and arced out and holyyyyyyyyyyyyfuuuuuuuucking s**t i nearly s**t myself it scared me so badly

IT WAS SO LOUD AND BRIGHT

I'M LIKE ALMOST ABOUT TO CRY I'M HOME ALONEEEE

*pats head* don't worry, your house has a grounding copper bar on it, so anything that hits your house will be dispersed harmlessly into the ground, as I understand it : }  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am
no like, an outlet inside my house in front of where I was sitting had an electrical arc shoot out of it and spark. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 am
Read All Over
Meromictic

originally they didn't really have a name, everyone just called them Random Item Generators. Then I'm sure that Gaia HQ caught on to the fact that RIG easily becomes rigged, which they practically are, so they decided to change it to a more positive sounding name, Chance Items.... /themoreyouknow

Ah. XD

Yeah... There are going to need to make better chances before a new name catches on. lol

Ugh. x.x I still have like 8k in bidding tickets.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am
Awwwww s**t.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 am
Meromictic
Read All Over
Meromictic

Ah. XD

Yeah... There are going to need to make better chances before a new name catches on. lol

yeah no kidding, giving it a new name doesnt really fool anyone XD

me too, I've only used like 15 crying I would bid more if they had more auctions going on at once, but meh.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am
Read All Over
Meromictic
Read All Over
Meromictic

Ah. XD

yeah no kidding, giving it a new name doesnt really fool anyone XD

me too, I've only used like 15 crying I would bid more if they had more auctions going on at once, but meh.

Its the length of the auctions that keep me from bidding more.

I can't spend a week bidding and keeping track of an item. u.u  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games