Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Suzu Hyuuga
Nickname: Bell, Hyuuga of Sunagakure

Birthdate: January 10th

Height: 155
Weight: 42

Nindo: "Hyuuga...is my way"
Personality: She is well mannered as most of Hyuuga members, but her weakness is that she can be too stubborn, sometimes not even listening to what other people want. Most of time she is in a good mood, but her face does not tell that, because of that she is often asked why is she sad. When Suzu finds something very funny and starts laughting it is hard for her to stop.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Sensor
Second Class: Sensor Specialization

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Byakugan [X]

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Katon, Fuuton
Chakra Color: Lavender
Chakra Materialization: Appears as an aura

Strengths:
• Close combat
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Weak against suiton
• Bukijutsu
Fears:
• Bugs
• Being alone in an unknown land

Class Disciplines :
• Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

•Zoom: The user has a vast eye, able to quadruple the range of a given sensory technique, often allowing them to sense things even outside of the given area (across threads). This vast range, however, makes it difficult to detect fine details. The user is only able to know that chakra is there, or that chakra is being activated. Things like type of technique, rank, element, ect, are unknown to the user.

• If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then the user may choose 2 disciplines. Additionally, if the user chooses zoom and resolution, then limitations are overwritten for their strengths.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster
• All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Learn ninjutsu [1] post faster
• Learns Hyuuga jutsu [1] post faster.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0 両
AC: 0
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x15
• Kunai x15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Fuuton

Byakugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Suzu was born and raised in Sunagakure, she has never been to Konohagakure, were most of Hyuugas live. Her parents, before she was born, were send to Suna as an envoys, that will stay there for life. They come from the main family, because of that she has no curse seal. As so she was raised very precious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 pm
MiniBun

The profile seems pretty well off, except for the attributes, but I'll get to that in a second.

Your profile, otherwise, meets the basic requirements, but the personality, in my opinion, lacks a little oomph. Why don't you tell us something about her that makes her unique from the other Hyuuga? Give her something to build on as a character. She's well mannered, yes, but maybe she has this one thing that sets her off? Or perhaps she seems well mannered, but it's because she's always zoning out. Or something. It's not required, but would be nice to see.

As for your PAs, the first one I can already tell you would be a no. According to the rules (found at the bottom of the first post here), without giving up something of equal value (i.e. 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots, which you must actually have), you may only have one freebie from a single attribute.

The second one kind of concerns me as well. I don't think there's a problem with it (I'm waiting for confirmation), but it seems like a waste. I know 20 posts seems like a lot of posts to learn something. Trust me, I understand as a Hakemoto, who take anywhere from 10 to 26 posts to learn their States. But once you've learned it, the PA serves no more purpose, whereas I think you could find a way to better utilize it. After personal reductions and Dojo/Academy reductions, you could almost halve the number of posts required to learn it, and with three sentences per post, you'd have it down in no time.

Again, these (except for the first PA) are just suggestions. You don't have to follow any of them, but you do, at the very least need to fix one of them before you can be approved.

Edit: Neither PA is approved.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:07 am
Tao-Benshin
MiniBun

The profile seems pretty well off, except for the attributes, but I'll get to that in a second.

Your profile, otherwise, meets the basic requirements, but the personality, in my opinion, lacks a little oomph. Why don't you tell us something about her that makes her unique from the other Hyuuga? Give her something to build on as a character. She's well mannered, yes, but maybe she has this one thing that sets her off? Or perhaps she seems well mannered, but it's because she's always zoning out. Or something. It's not required, but would be nice to see.

As for your PAs, the first one I can already tell you would be a no. According to the rules (found at the bottom of the first post here), without giving up something of equal value (i.e. 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots, which you must actually have), you may only have one freebie from a single attribute.

The second one kind of concerns me as well. I don't think there's a problem with it (I'm waiting for confirmation), but it seems like a waste. I know 20 posts seems like a lot of posts to learn something. Trust me, I understand as a Hakemoto, who take anywhere from 10 to 26 posts to learn their States. But once you've learned it, the PA serves no more purpose, whereas I think you could find a way to better utilize it. After personal reductions and Dojo/Academy reductions, you could almost halve the number of posts required to learn it, and with three sentences per post, you'd have it down in no time.

Again, these (except for the first PA) are just suggestions. You don't have to follow any of them, but you do, at the very least need to fix one of them before you can be approved.

Edit: Neither PA is approved.

Changed ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 pm
MiniBun

Approved.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 pm
Shikairu Nara
User Image
Full Name: Rin Setsuko
Nickname: Smoke

Birthdate: 07/04

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs

Nindo: "Mistakes are made to remind us we aren't perfect, however fixing those mistakes gets us one step closer."
Personality: Rin is a rather shy person, he tends to be socially awkward. He avoids fighting when he can and his bloodline helps him do that very well. He makes it his duty to learn as much as possible, placing most of his time in training he is not very popular with others which adds to his social inexperience and makes him even more awkward. He is determined to pull his own weight in the village in order to not be a burden.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Tamer

Bloodline: Kemuriton

Chakra Pool: 225
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Water & Fire
Chakra Color: Grey
Chakra Materialization: Smoke

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Loosing Bandit (his ferret)
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.
Reductions:
• learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• -1 post for bukijutsu training. (clan)
Personal Attributes:
Poisonous Smoke: His smoke has a natural poison infused with it. Although not lethal in small doses or when a low rank jutsu is used to spread the poison. E-C Rank makes the target drowsy and less active. B-A Rank makes the target hallucinate it is not a genjutsu it is just the poisons taking effect. S Rank (or higher) can be lethal if not treated, but its main effect on the target is severe pain.
Senses: After using his smoke for so long he can see very well in low visibility, and in places he can't rely on his vision his sense of smell and hearing aid in his task to track his target.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 4'5"
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs.
Weapon Location: On his right hip or in his right hand.
• Katana

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• Kunai x 15, Senbon x 15
• Steel Wire 50 feet

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Rin was born into a normal farming family. They would grow rice and popular animals and would slaughter them. Rin got accustomed to killing and preparing meat to sell as well as getting rice ready for sale as well. In off seasons they grew what they could to continue earning money. He was a hard worker from the moment he could walk. A kirigakure Shinobi was badly injured and fell unconscious near a lake Rin visited frequently. Rin found the man and took him back to his home. Rin learned a lot from the healing man, Rin wanted to become a shinobi. He used the farming tools to practice his weapon skills. He was excited to wake up every morning and loved life more than most. He was rather normal and was always talkative.

Rin woke up one morning to the smell of smoke, he tried to save his parents who got trapped under a support beam in their room. He was to weak to move the beam or pull them out. He inhaled a lot of smoke little did he know the smoke he was inhaling was that of a Kemuriton shinobi targeting the small farm village. The passive effect to gain their abilities for a limited time became permanent with Rin. He was now cursed to live with the powers that killed his family. He went out into the woods to try to find a way to survive on his own. He used farming equipment to hunt prey, he wounded a small ferret in his ventures and upon nursing it back to health they formed an unbreakable bond. They went to villages and used their skills to steal in order to survive. While in Kirigakure he was caught by a jonin and was offered not only a home but also a place in their academy. He was excited to start his training but in his years alone he lost most of his social experience and is now very shy. He passed the academy in a class he took alone not helping his awkward social engagements. He is now a genin and wants nothing more than to prove to the village they did not make a mistake in allowing him to join.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬
User Image
Full Name: Smokey Setsuko
Nickname: Smokey the Bandit / Bandit

Birthdate: 04/07

Height: 24 inches
Weight: 5 pounds

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu : : 00/01

It appears that the Poisonous Smoke PA is closer to a Custom Jutsu than a PA. Do you have any other PAs in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:41 pm
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
User Image

Nindo: "Mistakes are made to remind us we aren't perfect, however fixing those mistakes gets us one step closer."
Personality: Rin is a rather shy person, he tends to be socially awkward. He avoids fighting when he can and his bloodline helps him do that very well. He makes it his duty to learn as much as possible, placing most of his time in training he is not very popular with others which adds to his social inexperience and makes him even more awkward. He is determined to pull his own weight in the village in order to not be a burden.

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Pet Smoke: Bandit (his ferret) can now use his bloodline techniques. This is due to his constant exposure to Rin's smoke, eventually he had inhaled more than enough to make it's gifting properties last forever.
Senses: After using his smoke for so long he can see very well in low visibility, and in places he can't rely on his vision his sense of smell and hearing aid in his task to track his target.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Katana

• Steel Wire 50 feet

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Rin was born into a normal farming family. They would grow rice and popular animals and would slaughter them. Rin got accustomed to killing and preparing meat to sell as well as getting rice ready for sale as well. In off seasons they grew what they could to continue earning money. He was a hard worker from the moment he could walk. A kirigakure Shinobi was badly injured and fell unconscious near a lake Rin visited frequently. Rin found the man and took him back to his home. Rin learned a lot from the healing man, Rin wanted to become a shinobi. He used the farming tools to practice his weapon skills. He was excited to wake up every morning and loved life more than most. He was rather normal and was always talkative.

Rin woke up one morning to the smell of smoke, he tried to save his parents who got trapped under a support beam in their room. He was to weak to move the beam or pull them out. He inhaled a lot of smoke little did he know the smoke he was inhaling was that of a Kemuriton shinobi targeting the small farm village. The passive effect to gain their abilities for a limited time became permanent with Rin. He was now cursed to live with the powers that killed his family. He went out into the woods to try to find a way to survive on his own. He used farming equipment to hunt prey, he wounded a small ferret in his ventures and upon nursing it back to health they formed an unbreakable bond. They went to villages and used their skills to steal in order to survive. While in Kirigakure he was caught by a jonin and was offered not only a home but also a place in their academy. He was excited to start his training but in his years alone he lost most of his social experience and is now very shy. He passed the academy in a class he took alone not helping his awkward social engagements. He is now a genin and wants nothing more than to prove to the village they did not make a mistake in allowing him to join.

Code:
User Image

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:

It appears that the Poisonous Smoke PA is closer to a Custom Jutsu than a PA. Do you have any other PAs in mind?

Os that one okay? (I edited the original post and the quote of my profile above.)  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
User Image

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Pet Smoke: Bandit (his ferret) can now use his bloodline techniques. This is due to his constant exposure to Rin's smoke, eventually he had inhaled more than enough to make it's gifting properties last forever.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Katana

• Steel Wire 50 feet

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Code:
User Image

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:

Os that one okay? (I edited the original post and the quote of my profile above.)

Hm. So you're wanting a longer amount of time with the Iburi techniques? Since the gifting takes place due to consumption of blood, a simple blood pill in the ferret's food every day would work (requiring no PA), but the 50% might get in the way. I'd be okay with a raise to "...75% of the user's max chakra is depleted (cumulative), or until digestion is complete." Most of the time, fights are rather short, so you wouldn't get anywhere near 50%, but the offer is still there.

Reference:
• Members' blood can be ingested, allowing access to all known Iburi Clan techniques. This lasts until either 50% of the user's max chakra is depleted (cumulative), or until digestion is complete. Techniques must be trained before they are usable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
User Image

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Potent Blood: When his blood is digested by others instead of them losing the Iburi abilities at 50% of his chakra being depleted, they are able to use the techniques till 75% of his chakra is depleted (cumulative), or digestion is complete.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Katana

• Steel Wire 50 feet, Blood Pills (filled with Rin's blood)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Code:
User Image

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:

Hm. So you're wanting a longer amount of time with the Iburi techniques? Since the gifting takes place due to consumption of blood, a simple blood pill in the ferret's food every day would work (requiring no PA), but the 50% might get in the way. I'd be okay with a raise to "...75% of the user's max chakra is depleted (cumulative), or until digestion is complete." Most of the time, fights are rather short, so you wouldn't get anywhere near 50%, but the offer is still there.

Reference:
• Members' blood can be ingested, allowing access to all known Iburi Clan techniques. This lasts until either 50% of the user's max chakra is depleted (cumulative), or until digestion is complete. Techniques must be trained before they are usable.

I edited the trait in the original post and in the quote above. Was that what you were trying to say as a suggestion. I was more or less making it to where even without consuming the blood of Rin his pet would still be able to use the clan techniques. But I do see your point as well.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
User Image

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Potent Blood: When his blood is digested by others instead of them losing the Iburi abilities at 50% of his chakra being depleted, they are able to use the techniques till 75% of his chakra is depleted (cumulative), or digestion is complete.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Katana

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Code:
User Image

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:

Reference:

I edited the trait in the original post and in the quote above. Was that what you were trying to say as a suggestion. I was more or less making it to where even without consuming the blood of Rin his pet would still be able to use the clan techniques. But I do see your point as well.

With the new stipulations in place, approved~ Have fun! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:29 pm
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
AandOE
Shikairu Nara
User Image

Strengths:
• Swordsman
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Social Engagements
Fears:
• Death

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Katana

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Kemuri

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Code:
User Image

Strengths:
• Fast
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fighting without Rin
Fears:
• Loosing Rin
• Disappointing Rin

Limitations:

Reference:

With the new stipulations in place, approved~ Have fun! ^_^

Thank you.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image
Full Name: Ruka Fuu Raigyo
Nickname: Storm Lily

Birthdate: March 16th

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 LBS

Nindo: "This silence is mine and mine alone."
Personality: Ruka is a visionary, unconventional and intellectually independence. She is the person who deviate from the crowd and goes her own way. She is always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling her way regardless of what other people think. Ruka is filled with paradoxes, she is interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, she likes to be alone yet is a social butterfly, she likes to experience both sides and see both opinions as she formulate new ideas with her forward thinking, active mind. Ruka has a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, Ruka never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. She is verbally skilled and very witty, she observes people and learns how to interact with others through observation.

She can be a master of manipulation justifying anything she does or thinks. As a result, she can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. Ruka welcomes change because boredom is her enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Ruka. She can act as an expert on any topic, she is very good at inflating her own importance, she feels it is deserved because her eccentricity makes her unique. Conventional people beware, Ruka likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how she lives. Ruka is known to pick at anyone she find weak or dull-minded. It is simply an easy target for verbal exercise for her, no harm is meant but it might be taken from the other person. Deep inside, Ruka would never intentionally hurt anyone, she has respect for every human, even thought this might not seem apparent to the more emotional types.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: The Raigyo Clan

Chakra Pool: 425
Stamina Pool: 75
Chakra Element: Fuuton | Raiton
Chakra Color: Amaranth
Chakra Materialization: A wisp like appearance moves Ruka's chakra when it activates. The color is a deep set pink with a tint of red within. Like her tainted soul covered in the blood of the many lives she had taken. If you look hard enough you can see faint flower petals dancing within the aura.

Strengths:
• Close Range Combat
• Combat Control
Weaknesses:
• Katon Jutsu
• Long Range Combat
Fears:
• Being Attached to Others
• Revealed Past

Class Disciplines :
• Specialist
• Resolution
Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• [Sick Like Me] Ruka suffers from mental illness brought onto her by a warped and twisted youth. Due to her twisted mind gejutsu placed against Ruka ends one post faster.
• [Awaken Lily] Ruka is blind in her left eye which is covered by a lily but her natural sensory is increased by one. Using her clans abilities though the flower to pick up on chakra with greater accuracy despite her blind eye.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Range: 60 cm (23 1⁄2 inches)
Weapon Weight: 2 1/2 Pounds
Weapon Location: Right Hip.
Flowers Wrath

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage: No
Pacts:

• Shuriken x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Born in the country of Tea. Her oldest memory is her abusive mother yelling at her. Her mother would whip her back constantly until she lost all sensations on it. Ruka reasoned that her mother was only raising her in the only way she knew and didn't blame her mother for her cruelty. She accepted long ago that she was an unwanted child and a bothersome pest to her mother's livelihood. Her mother sold her off when she was a child to prostitution.

She once teamed up with a fellow prostitute girl she trusted and decided to call Indigo (based on the color of her eyes). They decided to steal as much gold from the brothel as they could carry. As they ran out of town, a regular costumer of Indigo's was waiting for them by the town gate. Indigo and him were determined to kill Ruka, as Indigo revealed she only needed her to carry away more gold. Ruka was caught by people from the brothel and brought back. Eventually, she decided to kill everyone in the brothel and to make an escape by herself. She also pocketed all the money she could, but was robbed by bandits later on, barely escaping from being sold into prostitution again. Ruka decided to only take as much money as she needed from then on. Wandering again to a city (Country of grass) that didn't know her face, Ruka had encountered a man whose name she doesn't remember. He was one of the patrons of the brothel where she worked. While he did recognize her, for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to kill him when he approached her. They lived together within the same house and shared a quaint life of peace together. Ruka, however, contracted a deadly and highly contagious illness and, fearing for his life, the man abandoned her, but not before trying to sell her. Ruka, however, killed the man by cutting off his head, noting that the man looked surprised in his final moments.

As she continued to wander, Ruka had subconsciously decided to kill anyone in sight when she wanted something. She had killed so many people –regardless of age or gender– that she has lost count. One day, she broke into a household for food and killed every single family member. When the eldest daughter asked her reasons for the slaughter before her death, Ruka found that she had no real justifications for doing so and merely did it as a reflex. Ruka was ultimately caught, when her illness became too much for her to bear. She was placed in a cell with five other girls, while their charges were never made known to her. These girls were subject to horrible torture, unlike Ruka, who was simply given a few lashes instead. The girls all died one by one, with Ruka being the last one alive. Finally, Ruka's illness became to much to bare, as she started coughing up blood. In her last moments, she gazed upon a beautiful pink flower that rose from the ground but she wasn't going to give up here she had lived through to much to die on the floor like this. She was only eleven at the time and gone through so much. Reaching out for the lily Ruka picked her body off from the floor. If she could just escape. Her broken body managed to stand on its own, lily still in hand. Her pink eyes drifted down the hallway to see a single guard. Somehow she manged to get him to come to the cell and as he got close enough Ruka reached through and strangled him with her bare hands getting the keys from around his neck and escaping. Escaping into the shadow of night.

Having traveled all the way down to the county of rivers Ruka ran out of the city and into the near by forest. Still couching up blood as she ran. When she got far enough her body fell onto the forest floor. As her eyes closed she thought it would be the end of her but she would soon open her eyes again. Only to see the face of a man that was unknown to her. Ready to attack but her body was so weak she couldn't even lift up her arms. Looking around she noticed she couldn't see out of her left eye and felt cloth around her head. The male noticed she was awake and spoke. He was the first human Ruka had even encounter that was truly pure of heart. He explained how he had found her in the woods and where she was now. That her illness was being treated by him and she would be well in a month if her recovery went smoothly. As he explained these things to the young girl Ruka felt something moving on her body only to look down to see a pink colored snake moving around her. Her faintly colored coral eyes opened slightly but the man explained again how he found this snake curled up to her when he had found her and it has not left her side since which was odd to see a snake show such affection. Possessing all this information she began to wonder why her left eye was banged but did not ask being to tired to even keep her eyes open she fell back to sleep.

Days past as Ruka began to recover, something she though would never happen being sure that day she would not get up from the cold ground of the forest. Soon she named the snake Hana as it never left her side and would soon be the only family she needed. Having no idea why this snake was with her but was glad she came into her life. As it neared the end of the month Ruka began to notice something odd as she was sitting next to the river she could see the water moving to her movements and as she noticed this so did her care taker. He believed Ruka had the abilities to be a shinobi but if only he knew of the trail of bodies behind her the power hidden within would make anyone aware but until this point Ruka had not said a single word to him no matter the question he asked. That night Ruka finally was able to take the cloth that covered her left eye off but knew she would not be able to see out of it again. It seems in all her distress her illness had taken her eye. Seeing her blind eye she turned towards the pink flower she kept at her bed side. A sadness swelled up within Ruka as her caretaker noticed the pain expression on the girls face. It wasn't the fact that she lost her eye but how much it represented the monster that grew inside her. The man reached over for the lily as he took some sort of medical equipment and placed the flower over Ruka's blind eye. Ruka could not see what he was doing but knew he placed the lily over her eye and when he removed his hands, it stayed. "You are a amazingly strong child." he told her with a smile. After this act the man that had been watching over Ruka knew that she was not like other children but needed a place to belong to and be safe. To grow safely because he could see the unstable mind within her that was starting to grown.

It wasn't soon after her recovery the man gave Ruka a scroll and told her to go to the village hidden in the clouds and while she didn't want to be apart of any village she couldn't tell him no. Not after bringing her back from the brim of death. He had not asking for a single thing in return besides this. It is unknown his connection to the village but when Ruka arrived and handed over the scroll she was brought to a room with other shinobi much older then she. She had never seen other shinobi before and was taken back slightly. She never knew what was on the scroll but it was soon decided to take the girl into the village. Like a refugee. Since then Ruka has mainly kept to herself but was never trusted by the other villages. Not blaming them as she wouldn't trust herself either. Only having Hana by her side for these past few years and her team in which she hardly interacted with but as time past Ruka might open up, maybe. If her sanity isn't lost forever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:08 am
Bossetta

Hi! First of all welcome to the guild! Second I just need a small favor from ya before I look over your profile. I need you to go to the bloodline approval section and give us an rp sample there with your character using the bloodline please. The skeleton for that is on the first page. I would give you a link but my phone is stupid. Do that for me. Quote me over there and I'll take a look!  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 pm
Bossetta

Unless one of the other mods comes behind me and says no, you're approved biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Full Name: Incu
Nickname:

Birthdate: May 30

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175lbs

Full Name: Succu
Nickname:

Birthdate: May 30

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 145lbs

Nindo: "Power is the only thing that matters and as long as we are together we will always have the power."
Personality: Incu and Succu are very close siblings being that they are twins. When they are together they are constantly watching everyone around them due to the fact that when they were younger they were looked at like they were different. Their kekkei genkai was part of the reason the other was how close they are almost makes them look like lovers and people didn't really care until the found out they were siblings. Incu developed a very protective nature over his sister because of this and also developed a slight anger issue that only his sister can stop. Succu on the other hand has a anger issue but is also a control freak. She thinks that she has to constantly be in control of everything her brother is doing and also has to be in control of the tactics in the time of a battle. They both view that they are the strongest in the world and that power is the only thing that matters in the world. Together they are a great strategical combination as Succu would keep an eye out and use ninjutsu or be a distraction as her brother Incu would stay upon the offensive.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Sōma no Kō X

Chakra Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 400
Chakra Element: Katon, fuuton
Chakra Color: Incu's is Solid Black and Succu's is Blood Red
Chakra Materialization: Incu's surrounds him like a thin layer of smoke, and Succu's comes off her body like a blazing inferno.

Strengths:
• Taijutsu
• Strategy
Weaknesses:
• Separation
• Working in a big group
Fears:
• One another dying and the other living
• One another being lost or captured and tortured

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
• Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body vastly increases your flexibility and reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster

Traits
• Adaptive DNA: Members of this clan gain [ 80 ] extra Chakra OR Stamina. Unless otherwise stated, all clan techniques can be paid for with either Chakra OR Stamina.
Personal Attributes:
• Lightning Speed: Speed slightly increased
• Merger's support: Due to being together for all their life being the only friends they ever had they have learned to know what each other was thinking without having to speak while they were merged together

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Kunai x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Fuuton

Sōma no Kō

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

When Incu and Succu were born they were given to an orphanage due to their mother dying in child birth and their fathers location being unknown. The first few years there was fine but at the age of five Incu found out that his sister Succu was being made fun of because of how close they were. This angered him greatly as she was the only family that he had and he was going to protect her no matter what happened to him. One day while they were out in the yard Incu came up behind the kid as he was making fun of his sister again with a broken tree branch and proceeded to beat him to the point of near death. The only thing that had stopped him was the owner of the orphanage happened to walk around the corner and saw them. He had tried to stop Incu by yelling at him, however Incu then turned his anger on the man and began to walk towards him slowly covered in blood dragging the bloody tree branch behind him. Succu saved the man by grabbing her brother and asked him to stop as he was scaring her. They lived there for another five years without an incident partially to staying away from everyone and also to everyone being afraid of Incu. On the night of their tenth birthday the left the orphanage without any trouble. The adults that patrolled the grounds watched as they left happy they were gone.

For the next year they wandered around together scavenging for food until a young couple found them and took them in. The first few months were great, Incu and Succu were they happiest the had ever been and thought that they had really found a family that loved them. However, their new father figure had a special love for Incu and proceeded to abuse him convincing him to not say anything by telling him that if he did he would hurt his sister, and if he tried to kill him that the shinobi of the village would kill his sister before his eyes before killing him themselves slowly. The abuse continued until they were fourteen and Succu found out by asking Incu what was wrong. Her anger boiled as she waited till that night and took her brother from the home and the village as is slowly burned to the ground behind her. The cries of the family that had taken them in filled the night as Succu almost laughed.

It was finally that they found themselves in Kumogakure and decided that they were going to live alone here. They both got jobs and got an apartment together. The people around them thought that they were a couple and were really nice until they found out that they were siblings. They went to the Kage at the time and requested that they be kicked out of the Village due to their indecent private time, which was completely far from the truth. The Kage sent his adviser over to their house and informed them that they had been selected to join the academy to become shinobi. Incu and Succu agreed as them went to the academy and began their life as shinobi. The first year there was really different as they weren't use to be around others much, but they soon showed their skill working together and easily passed every test they had. They finally passed the academy and became ninja of Kumogakure without an incident that would have caused them to leave the Village.

Shadow Incubus Lord

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:00 am
Shadow Incubus Lord

XAyame_HatakeX

I can tell you right now that this would probably be denied for the sheer fact there are two characters. The only way to have control of two characters in any one village regardless if they're twins or not is if one is a tamer and the other their companion. In order to have twins, you would need someone else to play the other character. Now, I could be wrong, but I don't believe so.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games