Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:52 pm
User ImageCrystal appears to absently munch her apple slices, but her other hand is reaching for something in a pocket of her robes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Lana heard her name being called out and spilled part of her butterbeer onto the table. She turned around and saw Endria from the Gryffindor table yelling out to her, "Hey Lana! would you like to sit over here until some Huflepuffs show up?".

Lana smiled, 'Uh sure, hang on let me clean this up first'. She whipped out her wand and cleaned up the spilled butterbeer.

She then made her way over to the gold and red surrounded table. 'Hi guys' She said as she approached.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am
User Image

"Hello Lana! How are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Lana turned to the Professor. 'A little tired from the train ride, but excited to be back at Hogwarts'. Lana sat down at an empty space along the benches, she leant over to grab a goblet of pumpkin juice. She turned back 'How are you Professor?' She asked.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm
Slappy walked in the great hall an noticed at the houses had a few people but Hufflepuff table only had Lana i walked over to Lana and joined her to eat a lot of food, this is a lot of food for two people...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

"I'm well, Lana. Thank you for asking!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 pm
User ImageAndrew sat at the table eating and chatting with fellow Gryffindors, looking forward to the term. He had already decided a few classes that he wants to take but he is not sure what else we will take...
"does anyone know what classes they are taking this term?" He asked his fellow Gryffindors

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm
Aunt Slappy
Slappy walked in the great hall an noticed at the houses had a few people but Hufflepuff table only had Lana i walked over to Lana and joined her to eat a lot of food, this is a lot of food for two people...
(...Uhm Slappy, i'm at the Gryffindor table atm.)
User Image

Lana saw Slappy arrive at the Hufflepuff table, so she decided to join her, she turned to Endria and the rest of the Gryffindors, 'Thanks for asking me to join you, another Hufflepuff has joined the Great Hall, so i'm going to join her, see you around.' She smiled and made her way across to Slappy. 'Hey Slappy, great to see you. I was begining to think i'd be the only Hufflepuff to come to the Great Hall for the feast.'

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 pm
Hey Lana sorry about the other post...

Its sad that we are the only Hufflepuffs so far, i hope you weren't alone to long at least you had great company.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

'Not too long, the Gryffindors were nice enough to ask me to join them, are Head of House is here.' Lana spied across from her a cheese board and reached across to cut off some bread and cheese. 'What are you going to have Slappy? I already had some ratatoullie.'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 am
Mothette
User ImageCrystal waves to Chi and Professor Aurora as they come in and turns to Chuchube. "Hello, Chuchube! We met on the train, remember? How was the trip across the lake?" Crystal asks, slowly piling food - mostly baked apple slices - onto her plate.

Chuchube couldn't really answer the question since she had stuffed her mouth full of food. So she shrugged her shoulders.
All of a sudden a buzzing sound erupted from her robes. Chuchube hastily pulled out an old fob watch that was turning red. She tossed it back and forth in her hands but was able to open it. She studied it for a second and choked on her food.
"Bloody hell!," she whispered.
She closed the watch, stuffed it in her robes, grabbed some rolls and made a mad dash for the Common Room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm
User ImageCrystal watches wide eyed as Chuchube leaves. "I wonder what that was all about?" She takes out a little crystal box and puts some apple slices in it and goes back to eating.  

Insatiable Design

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am
Personally i really want some chicken and potatoes, and i can push it down my throat with pumpkin juice.....are going to have anything else?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Lana smiled, 'I want to save room for dessert, i hope they have trifle.' Lana reached for her goblet, 'But i will have some more butterbeer.'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm
*Professor Adonis checks the magical sky and realizes time is getting late! He stands up and clears his throat. He waits a few moments for the laughter and chatter to end*

Students, House-elves, and everyone in between!
I hope you have enjoyed the Winter Term Kick-Off as much as I have!

Now, as most things, it must come to an end. But don't worry, Winter Term 2k11 has many, many surprises waiting for you all!

First off, classes officially begin tomorrow! Two things:
There's still time to apply to teach, if you're interested. The deadline for that will be Valentine's Day (Feb 14). To my dear house-elves, the Head Elf's class will remain closed. Please await further announcements regarding How to be an Elf.

Also, the Hogwarts Monthly will make its return (from a brief hiatus) next month. Don't forget to check the new issue out!

Remember to check the Entrance Hall often for updates. I'm sure this term there'll be lots of them. We want to keep HPGoG as the most active Harry Potter guild on Gaia!!!

Finally, the Task Force is currently at work on something top secret (not even I know what's going on)! Stay tuned.... heart Reminder: If you are not in the Task Force you should not even be viewing the TF Headquarters thread. Violators will be punished.

Good luck everyone, and earn those house-points!

Professor A

[PS: I'm sure I've forgotten something, so in that case: Check the Entrance Hall

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games