Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't know who hurt them, I swear it but..."

But Naoko DID have an idea of who'd done it...
Yet he couldn't tell Chiyou... hell, being here alone was probably going to get him picked up by Izo's men!

"I killed one of... one of the stage hands at the event. Those... those eyes are exactly like his were... be... before I snapped his neck..." Naoko replied calmly, his amber eyes focused on Chiyou as he pulled back. "I don't know why, Chiyou-san... You were just... happy... and... and I hated you for being happy. The only reason I let you live... was because I could still sense a sadness in you. I made a mistake. I should have killed someone else instead of hurt you but... I just... I lost it..."

The blond began to laugh, "I'm crazy, aren't I? Running around killing whoever I please just because they're happy... the man I killed was about to have a son, you know. He had a little girl... and his wife was expecting. And I killed him. I made him believe I was going to help and then just... snapping his neck..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You shouldn't have done that....but obviously you seem to grasp as much." Chiyou sighed, bringing his hand to his eyes as he winced in pain.

"Glad to hear you didn't have anything to do with my friends, though. But still...I don't think you're crazy, no....if you were crazy, you wouldn't understand what you had done, and you certainly wouldn't feel bad for it. Disturbed, yes. Crazy...no. The thing is...you can't just hurt people because they seem happy, Naoko. Even if someone seems happy...that doesn't mean they are. I'm sure you act happy a lot of times when you're not. Everybody does. You can't tell what someone has suffered by the smile on their face. Did you know my father ran out on me when I was a baby? And my mother...she raised me to be her little shining star. She groomed me into a little singing machine, turned me into her own personal cash-cow, and then ran off with the majority of my money, abandoning me and leaving me with only a few hundred yen and the clothes on my back. If it hadn't been for Ishi Ruki, I would have likely lost it all...but he kept me up, raised me, protected my investments...and I fell in love with him. To this day, I love him...but I suffer for it. Because I know I can never have him. He told me as much. So...my entire life, I've either lost everything, or never been able to have it to begin with. Even now...I...I'm in love with Kai...but he's not a one-lover man. I doubt...really...I doubt he will want only me, or that he will want to stay with me forever....so...no matter what....even with a smile on my face I suffer. Do you understand, Naoko? You can't hurt people over their perceived happiness, because I promise you, everyone suffers in one way or another. I guess...I guess if your taking away my eyes saved an innocent person's life...then I'm glad you did it."

Silently, Chiyou sat there, still holding on to Naoko, even stroking his hair. It bothered him, to think he had been given the eyes of a man taken from his family like that. He would have to find out who the man was and go see his family...give them his condolences...even give them some money, set up college funds for both of those children. It was a horror, what Naoko had done. So terribly sad...but he could just tell Naoko had a reason for these actions. But what was....oh. He remembered now, the things Naoko had said when he was looming over him. Shou was actually Sai, his brother. He had been kidnapped and tormented...by Hayato, of all people. He had suffered terribly, over and over. It was no wonder...nobody could bear so much suffering for so long without finally cracking under it all. But what could he do? He could offer forgiveness, tell Naoko all these reasons why he shouldn't do what he had done again...but that wouldn't heal the man's wounds...
Perhaps there really was nothing he could do. Perhaps, in the end, the pianist was lost...maybe...everyone was lost...in the long run.

"So...tell me...what did you do with my eyes after you took them?" he asked, a bittersweet, dark humor to his voice.
Really...he didn't know what else to say...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"I left them here." Naoko replied honestly, feeling very awkward being held by a man who, by all rights, should be trying to rip his face off at the moment. "I put them in my drink glass and left them... I... I didn't really want your eyes... I was just... Just... I'm better now... not a lot better but Ryu he... he's getting me help. He doesn't know I'm here though... doesn't know what I did to you... no one does..." the blond whispered, just sitting painfully still in the 'kid's' arms.

"It feels so good, Chiyou-san... the blood on my hands... knowing I have the power to take someone's life away... when always I was so powerless to even save myself... You have no idea of the rush. Standing there... watching you bleed, I just... I finally understood why Hayato and Jun both loved the pain... I saw what they saw. But... I'm sorry... I never should have hurt you. Not someone I knew..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 pm

User Image

"Left them...here? But...I didn't think anyone found them? Ah well...I doubt they could have been put back, anyway..." he seemed to just be...kind of shrugging it off.

"It's good though, that Ruyykaze-san is helping you. He really, really cares a lot about you. But....maybe you should tell him, so he can do his absolute best to help you. You can't be completely helped if you aren't completely honest."

Quietly, the kid contemplated the pianist's admission. He enjoyed that feeling...because he felt helpless. He needed something to make him feel strong, and in control.
Well...there were ways to do that without killing anybody.
Maybe...he could do something to help.

"Don't worry about it, Naoko....if you need to be in control...if you need power...well...you can take it without killing or maiming, you know..."
Leaning back all of the sudden, Chiyou pulled the pianist down on top of him, his hands falling to the floor above his head. He was offering himself, for Naoko to use as an outlet, be it now or in the future. He could take a little punishment here and there, as long as it was nothing so outlandish that he couldn't bear it.

"Go ahead...see if it makes you feel any better. If it does, I'd much rather it be a little of this than someone innocent dead and gone..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 pm

"Iie..." Naoko whispered, pulling back at almost the same moment Chiyou did. "Ryu can't know. He can't know. He'll leave. He'll hate me. And..." absently, he turned the ring on his finger, thinking of his lover...

"If he leaves me I won't be able to take it anymore... I'll finish it all. Kill myself. Rid the world of my useless corpse and..." sighing, the blood shook his head. "Iie, Chiyou-san... you don't know what you're asking..."

Reaching down, lithe pale hands enclosed around the 'kid's' throat, but he didn't squeeze. "You don't know what I'll do... I don't know what I'll do... I might kill you... I might not stop and..." his hands put a little pressure on the vocalist's neck. "You'll break... just like that man did... it was so easy, Chiyou-san... just a simple twist and he fell to my feet..."

Moving his body, Oumori straddled Chiyou, bringing his amber eyes down to look into the grey blood smeared gaze below him. "You're... you're going to give me physical power over you? Doushite? I could kill you and just keep on killing afterward... why would you do this for me? I'm insane, don't you get it! I'm sick!"

Releasing Chiyou, Naoko stood suddenly and paced to the side of the room. One hand flying up to rest on the back of his neck, rubbing hard as he walked... back and forth... back and forth...

"The medicine's supposed to help but it isn't! I know it'll take time but I can't stop wanting to hurt you! Wanting to run into the street and just... just claw the eyes out of the first person I see!" he whirled, looking down at the young man. "I just want to apologize... I don't want to hurt you... please..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image

Chiyou sat up, folding his legs to the side as he placed his hands calmly in his lap.

"You could kill me, I know...but why would you? Wouldn't you feel badly if you did? I realize that you are ill, Oumori...but you aren't completely out of control. Maybe...if you just moderate your impulses, you can heal a little. Do to me what...what Jun did to you, I guess. As long as I'm not bruised or scarred, I won't ever give the secret away. You shouldn't have to suffer any more...and I don't know how else to help you...but I can't...I can't just sit here knowing you're probably out there murdering people who have done nothing wrong."
Eyes watched the fuzzy figure pacing back and forth, back and forth. It was disconcerting, yes...but the kid steeled himself. He wouldn't let himself be afraid anymore.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I'm just offering. If you only want to apologize...then I forgive you."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

"YAMETTE!!!" Naoko screamed at Chiyou, grabbing his head with his hands and curling forward, barely able to keep standing. "Yamette... yamette... yamette... yamette... yame..."

Amber eyes suddenly focused on the young man, and a dark laughter quickly filled the room. "Baka bakashi..." Naoko laughed, straightening up and walking toward Chiyou. "You're going to forgive me... and let me torment you... out of some sick sense of justice? Thinking maybe, JUST maybe... I won't hurt someone else?" he tilted his head to the side, reaching one hand out and forcing Chiyou to look up at him. "You've no idea what Jun did to me... and something tells me I don't have the luxury of time for you to find out. I can't very well spirit you away and lock you in my closet to let you FEEL what I felt. People would go looking... you're a lot more important than I was... But I can't very well do what Hayato did either... because... well... I'd have to force you to bash Nakai's head in with a metal pipe... then screw what you thought was his corpse... if he survives... Or maybe Izzy's head... whichever one you love most..." the blond smirked, releasing Chiyou's chin before standing straight again. "No... though the offer to torment you is so very tempting... perhaps I'll stick around a play for JUST a little, ne?"

With lighting fast reflexes, Naoko had Chiyou by the throat and was literally picking him up. He carried the young man over to the couch, depositing him roughly before straddling the vocalist and placing his hands on his throat once more.

"How long do you think it would take you to pass out, hmm? Do you know what happens to a man when they're asphyxiated properly?" NAKO asked darkly, his lips right next to Chiyou's ear as he did so. "Want to see... hehehehehehe...."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 pm

User Image

Anger....it was what Naoko needed to let out, and, frankly, Chiyou welcomed it. He didn't fear death...he would know if it were coming, and he didn't believe the pianist would attempt to kill him. Not now. There was too much for him to loose if he did.

Without a word, Chiyou let the crazed blond snatch him up and haul him to the couch. He didn't squirm, he didn't struggle.
The whole time, he just gazed up at Naoko, a look of absolute forgiveness in his transplanted eyes.
It hurt...a great deal...but Chiyou only gave a small, weak smile, as if to say, "It's ok..." as his hand lifted up, shaking, and stroked the side of Naoko's hair comfortingly.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Enraged, Naoko swatted Chiyou's hand away and slapped the young man, hard.
He stood, pulling on his hair in sheer frustration as he paced back and forth beside the sofa.

"Little p***k! It's not fun when you ******** want it!!!" Naoko screamed at him.

Whirling around he grabbed Chiyou's left wrist and held it up, putting pressure in just the right spots so that if he pushed even a tiny bit more, it would snap.

"I'll break every bone in your body to hear you scream... to hear you beg and plead for me to stop. Because it's what I did! I begged and screamed for months and no one came for me!!!" Naoko ranted, amber eyes dark with barely restrained rage. "You begged me so well before... pleading for Izzy Lucky's life... maybe I should wait until he comes back from vacation, ne?" laughing darkly, the pianist tilted his head to the side. "Maybe... I can surprise him... He likes sweet things... maybe... Poison? A drug? Maybe a razor blade or two? What do you think he'd like best in a cupcake, Chi-You-Ku-N..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 pm

User Image

He took the slap without protest, gasped for air when his throat was released...he was about to just...go with it. do what it was that Naoko wanted, when he seemed to need from him, the begging and the crying...but then he heard the one thing he simply couldn't abide...

"I offer you forgiveness...I offer you whatever I have to give to try...to just try and help you any way I can..." he gasped and growled, his eyes glaring up at Naoko.

"But you harm Ishi Ruki and I will destroy you. One way or another, I will absolutely destroy you."
Bringing his free hand around with a snap, Chiyou struck the side of Naoko's head, shocking the man enough that he released the kid's wrist without breaking it.
Having turned the tables, the young vocalist took Naoko to the floor with an o soto gari and went down with him, putting him into a kesa gatami, holding him down so that he would not be able to get back up.

"Will you be helped? Or will you choose madness? It is a choice, Naoko! You don't have to be this way! There is another way, if you will just believe! Believe in yourself, believe in Ryuukaze, believe in...in me! There are so many people who want to see you well...so what will it be, huh? Do you have the courage? Or are you determined to destroy yourself, and take down your lover and all your friends in the process?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Naoko laughed... gods how he laughed... the sound so chilling and eerie that most people probably would have thought he were an evil spirit.

A demon... oni... youkai... any manner of creature but... not a man.

"Mmmm... this is kind of sexy, Chiyou-kun..." Naoko spoke with a wicked smirk, his amber eyes focused on the young man's rage filled grey gaze. "You love him so much... you'd do anything for him, wouldn't you?"

Suddenly, Naoko smiled sadly. "That's how I feel about Ryu..." he whispered, all traces of malice gone from him in the blink of an eye. "That's why I can't tell him... to protect him from... to protect him the only way I know how." there were tears in his amber gaze. "I don't want to hurt Lucky-san... I don't want to hurt you, Chiyou-san... I just want it to stop... All of it. I came to apologize because I thought maybe if you forgave me, I could live with myself... but it isn't enough. I... I destroyed you... and now you don't even want to get revenge. You're just going to let it go... and.... and I don't understand..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:34 pm

User Image

"It can stop, Naoko. I promise you, it can." Chiyou spoke so softly again, his eyes filled with worry for his...his friend.

"I don't want revenge because...because you are sick. You are hurt, and to seek out to hurt someone who has already lived through the most unimaginable of pains...what good would that serve? That would only...in the end...make me a cruel monster. Can you understand, at least, that...I care about you. I don't want you to suffer. If I could take away all of your pain, I would. I would do it for anyone, especially you. Because you are my friend. Remember that night we met on the balcony of that party? I thought right then that you were someone special...you have a good heart and would be a good friend. I know that's you, and I can't...I can't just let you be eaten away by the evil you've been subjected to!"
Releasing Naoko, Chiyou fell upon him, holding him tight, and just cried.
He wasn't trying to be presumptious, nor was he trying to assume anything, or play some part. Chiyou really did hope for Naoko to be saved. The childishness of the kid lent him a pure heart beneath his troublesome exterior, and, when it really boiled down to it, Chiyou was capable of something that was usually only found in young children...the ability to love all, indiscriminately, especially when he saw unwarranted suffering.

"Please, Naoko...please don't hurt people! Ryu would be sad, and I'll be sad, and lots and lots of people will be sad, especially when something bad happens to you because of it!" he begged, not knowing what else to say or do.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Chiyou was sobbing.
Flat out sobbing on Naoko's chest.

Sure, the blond heard what the 'kid' had said but... well...

Gentle hands reached up, cradling Chiyou's head against him. "You shouldn't have to bear my pain." the blond whispered, amber eyes closed as he lay there on the floor. "The doctors are giving me medication to try and calm me down... to try and stop all of this... It will... just take time."

Carefully, he pushed Chiyou up, looking at the sobbing vocalist. "Hey... stop crying, ne? I won't hurt you... I promise, I..." Naoko winced suddenly, one hand going to his head in pain. "Iie... I promised... Iie... IIE!!!"

"Too late." Naoko smirked darkly, his hand slamming into Chiyou's neck hard and lifting the young man off of him and against the side of the couch. "It's never going to stop. Not until HE's dead." the pianist hissed, pressing Chiyou hard and cutting off his air completely. "But I can't kill the b*****d because it would destroy my brother. So until either Sai looses interest... or Jun does something to push my dear niisan away... I'm going to keep hurting people... keep killing them... one... by... one... and..."

Wincing again, Naoko released Chiyou and grabbed his head. Amber eyes snapped open again, this time the pianist scrambling back away from the younger man.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Chiyou-san... I'm sorry... please, just.... I... I should... I should go..." Oumori spoke, getting to his feet shakily, unable to stop starring Chiyou.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 pm

User Image

The force of Naoko's strike took the air right from Chiyou's lungs as his eyes widened dramatically. Had he broken his neck? The pain was so intense from that...he didn't know what to think...he couldn't think...what had just happened?

Flying backwards, he had no choice but to let Naoko do what he was doing. His arms and legs wouldn't respond....his vision was dimming even further from it's already darkened state.

So much pain...they were both in so much pain now...but different kinds of pain.
He couldn't breathe, even after Naoko let him go and backed far away.

Worse than...worse than I thought... the young vocalist mused to himself as his vision faded out, the last thing he saw being Naoko's horrified face.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 pm

All color drained from Naoko's face.

"No..." the pianist whispered, dashing forward and kneeling beside Chiyou. "No no no no no... Chiyou-san please... please wake up... Chiyou-san!"

Lithe fingers fumbled to try and find a pulse. He moved the young man so that he was laying on the sofa.

If he'd killed Chiyou...

He was a dead man.
If the police didn't get him, Matsumoto Izo would!

"No please, Chiyou-san you can't die... please! If you die... if you die then Ryu..." tears fell from Naoko's eyes as he just prayed... prayed for some sign that the 'kid' was alright.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games