Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:45 pm
[[ Haha x) Deatils are #1! : P ]]

"Yes," she said getting up, "I do." she said, jogging to catch up with him. "I especially try to help friends out, Apple, please talk to me. Your an amazing friend. You can talk to me." she continued, concerned.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm
Apple frown and stopped randomly, turning around to the girl. "You know...when I ask to be alone, I would like being alone and you're not doing anything but driving me away by following me. You don't have to follow me and keep bugging me to talk to you and it's not going to work. I don't feel like talking to you. I don't want to talk to you. So, just go back to Nich and leave me alone!" he said, getting a little upset at the girl as he started to walk again. He didn't want to seem rude or what not, but he really didn't feel like talking to someone who had just broken his heart. He got a little further down the hallway and sat down, placing his hand on his heart. For some reason, it was hurting.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 pm
[[ I think, however that, you should get the #1 detail award, and I should get the #1 post award razz Just kidding! ^.^ ]]

She completely ignored him and followed anyway, she was use to being yelled at. "I'm following you because I care." she said firmly. "Just think things over, and then come and find me." she sighed as he left. She, now upset, started wandering around the halls. Maybe she should brake this relationship off with Nich ... if there even was much of one. She liked him, but she wasn't ready. Not at all ready. But then again ... it's only been like and hour. Wow, I am the most pthetic girl alive. she sighed. And she was afraid of what Nich might do if she told him to leave her alone for the time being. How awkward would that be to be running away from this place with them both? "Maybe I should just stay here... while they escape to freedom..." she mumbeled. She suddenly wanted to go outside, calm herself down with the breeze and smell of fresh grass. That's where she was headed until she realized ....

There was no way out of this place. She was trapped in a cage, locked away and forgotten by the people who sent her here. Just thrown away like some rag doll. A rag doll who helps people with there problems, lets them talk to her, let's them cry on her, let's them hug her until there feeling better, only to be thrown away. To be stuffed under the bed until another crises emerges. And the sad thing was, she's happy to help with people problems, she WANTS to help them, she pursues them until they finally give in. Until they're happy again. The sad thing is she's happy to help even the most harmful people.... it's like some sort of twisted challange. And their smile is her reward, their happiness is her pain.

Out of anger she turned around and kicked the wall with such force a small crack was visible. Sure her foot was throbbing, but braking things seemed to calm her down ... which is odd. Again she lifted her leg and kicked in the same spot, sending vibrations through out the corrider. Good thing this one was deserted. She took a punch at the wall, and then kicked it once again until she broke down. She punched the wall, trying to get rid of the tears, but nothing could help. She clenched her now red knuckles, and slid down the wall, sobbing. She hugged her legs and leaned against the wall as all this realization hit her. As she couldn't go back to her friends without these people. How these people, who she wanted to help so desperatly, were confusing and hurting her. How things were more confusing then ever, because of her mother. The mother she would see again when she finally came home to her friends. She'd find her friends and everything would be ok, until the next jerk came around. It was like one horrifying circle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:25 pm
((Long post much?))

Apple sighed, feeling rather guily as he stood up and walked around the halls, looking for the girl. When he found her she was...she was crying?" he frown, walking over to her and sitting next to her and she did to him. He took her boy and pulled it close to his, petting her hair gently with one hand, his other on his hurting heart once again.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:28 pm
[[ I'm in the mood to write. ^^ ]]

She felt him come close, but shrugged him off. She knew what she'd be doing, trying to get the person to open up. But she didn't care right now. She scooted over farther from him and kept crying. Though his embrace was comforting, she didn't want to get close to anyone or anything right now. She just wanted to go home. "Go away." she choked through sobs simply.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:36 pm
He just sat there, staring at the crying girl. He sighed, moving a little closer to her and smiled gently. "You know...you tried to help me out and I didn't let you in, like you're doing to me right now, but the only diffrence is that you're stronger then I am. You're a strong young woman and you need to realize that. You shouldn't be here. You don't deserve to be mistreated. You're the last person I'd wish harm on and you're a beautiful woman. Now, you have to stay stong and keep your chin up. Put a smile on your pretty little face and just calm down." he sighed, again, pulling her over and strocking her hair.

((Yes, that's really how I talk to my friends when they're sad. O_O))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:45 pm
[[ Awww, you really say that? Your so sweet! You must be one of the best friends ever ]]

She had no idea how to respond, completely awed by his words. She almost beleived him too. She had never been told any of that. And, Apple seemed to really mean it. She had to admit, it felt better to be in the protective embrace. She thought about his words as she cried, then tried to come herself down. She shook her head, "No. No, if I was that strong, I wouldn't be crying." she choked, wiping her eyes. "If I was that strong, I would have made some kind of differance in my life right now. Maybe I'll be destined to go around and help people, then be treated like dirt for it later, when their okay." she cried again, she couldn't hold back the tears. She didn't mean to say that, but it kind of just slipped out. Stupid ex boyfriend, stupid dad, stupid mother....
And now she was becoming guilty and horrible for thinking all this.
"Your such a nice guy Apple, and I feel horrible... about everything." she said as she began to calm down. She went to wipe the tears from her eyes, but instead moaned as mascara had run down her face.
Stupid mascara.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:56 pm
((I wish! I can actually be a super b***h too xd AND MASCARA HURTS WHEN YOU POKE YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH IT!))

Apple sighed, listening to the girl. "No, no. Even the strong cry, but you're too wonderful to feel this way. You can't win everything. I remember, when I was little, I use to be a horrible sore loser. I'd cry when I lost a game of duck, duck goose." he chuckled, remebering his younger school days. "Now, let's go clean your face up and get that gorgeous smile back. Oh yes, and we must get our little Cookie." he smirked gently before standing up, extending a hand to the girl.

((I've made up my mind. He's a bass guitarist.))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 pm
[[ haha aw. I can't really be mean ... i just like don't know how xp OH YES IT DOES! I hate it so much! ]]

She choked out a laugh, trying to wipe away some mascara. "Well -" she sniffed, "Duck duck goose can be a pretty compettitive game." she tried smiling. Almost there.
She looked up at him a second, almost deciding if he was trustworthy. She grabbed his hand and smiled appretiativly this time. "You mean, Cookie, he's still named Cookie?" she asked hopefully, remembering her previous thought that he might change his name because he was mad at her. "He's still .... our Cookie?"

[[ Ohh, a bass guitarist is good. ]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Apple smiled. "Oh, it is. All the running and tapping of people." he snickered gently. "But actually, I'd rather stay inside and play my bass then play duck, duck, goose any day." he snickered as he looked for a bathroom close by. "And of course he's still OUR Cookie. You're still my friend, aren't you? So he's still OUR Cookie...but he still likes chocolate better." he smiled gently, looking at every door, trying to find a bathroom.

((YAY!!))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm
She smiled, probably more brilliantly than she had for a while. She laughed, still a little choked up from crying, but better. "Duck duck, goose, we should play that soon." she smiled. "And thanks Apple. That's means so much to me ... even if Cookie prefers peanut butter." she also thought about what else he had said, "You play bass?" she questioned curiously, now following his idea of looking for a bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:27 pm
He smiled gently. "Yes, you, me, and Cookie." he chuckled as he continued walking around, trying to find someone to ask where the bathroom. "Oh now, I really think he like chocolate better then peanut butter...and yes, I do play the bass. I have since I was really young. Where I lived, before my foster parents were big on music, so it's just something I picked up." he smirked gently. "Oh...my...God! WE LET COOKIE BY HIS LONESOME!" he said, in slight shock. Cookie WAS his favorite stuffed animal after all.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:41 pm
Lena wandered around the building until she found the music room. Letting herself in through the door, she found it to be empty. In the middle of the studio was a piano. Lena sauntered up to it and sat down at the bench. She fingered the keys softly before remembering a soft, sad melody she had written after the car accident. Her voice sang along with the notes and echoed through the walls of the studio. A single tear rolled down her cheek as her voice grew stronger and more confident.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:02 am
Nich had over heard almost the entire exchange, and it rended his soul. He cared about this girl so much, but he couldnt go to her.. he had to wait. He felt completely assenine, because he knew she didnt trust him at all, and was apprehensive about anything he had done with her.

He felt it rise up in his chest, the utter sadness, and he hated it. He hated his life, he hated being himself, and he hated what it meant worst of all. He hated the nobility, the responsibility the self-sacrifice the entire lot of it. He hated being unhappy because others should be happy. He also knew that Lena felt the same way ith her own life, he idealized with her, maybe that was one of the resons he loved her so much.

He stoped for a moment, loved her... he did dint he, now that he had said it to himself it seemed so much more real. It also seemed so much worse.

Apple made her happy, and that was all he wanted...

He stood up and was overcome by anger at the inability he had to make everyone happy. He was mad at the weakness he'd shown and mad at life in general.

He heard the knocking and reverberating, and felt as id that wasnt a bad idea. he stood, and took a swing at the wall, his fist hit a support beam, and cracked it in half. The force of the punch had split a crak in the beam and bent it... sending a fissure from the floor to the cieling.

He looked down at his shaking bleeding hand as its grotesque meandering gave light to the knowledge he had dislocated his two middl fingers. With a grimace he shoved them back into place.

He picked up his backpack, replacing his sticks. Then he removed from it his pad and pen. He walked over to apple's room, and scrawled a quick note...

I'm sory... both of you i'm extremely sorry
-Nich

He looked, and the writing seemed messier than usual, and the page had been smeered with a bit of blood. but he didnt care in the least.

He left the not on Apple's bed and climbed out of apple's window onto the lawn and lay there...

bleding thinking ....

alone...  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 am
[[ we should definitaly make a band 3nodding ]]

She nodded, still trying to rid her face of mascara. "That's great, I play guitar ..... Let's go get Cookie and then I'll find a bathroom." she said jogging to Apples room. She stumbeled as what seemed liek an eaqrthquke hit the building. She regained her balanance, curious and confused. She entered and didn't noticed the note Nich had left, not at first....
"No...." she whispered, confused (once again!) for two reasons. Why was he saying sorry? And, where has he gone? The wall was cracked, the note had blood on it, the backpack was gone, his sticks were here, it didn't take a genuis to peice together this puzzle.
She moaned and fell back on Apples bed, bringing Cookie close to her in thr process, and also holding on to the drum sitcks, waiting for Apple to arrive.
No, Nich...
She had been doing so well with him, for him, he had trusted her, and now all that was probably going to go away. He needed someone to care for him, and would that be her anymore?
She couldn't lie to herself, she didn't trust him. She had just met him, and it's not like he told her everything either. She could tell... but this wasn't about him. She had to stop putting blame on someone else. That was all her. She liked him ... she liked Apple ... she trusted Apple now ... but who did she love like better?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games