Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:49 am
"How long can you last without meat?" Sakira asked, hoping the answer is a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:58 pm
Jami looked with horror at Aya's calm face. "You needed more meat? Why didn't you tell me? I would have hunted all night." She frowned at looked at Tresean, about to communicate. biggrin o you have meat? To give to this dragon?: She asked hurriedly.
Tresean frowned. :Jami, you know that we are protectors, we don't kill animals.: Jami sighed and turned to Aya, anxious to hear his answer.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Sakira looked at Aya's calm face. "You knew this was coming all along, didn't you Haku?" She asked Haku, whose also a dragon. Haku tried to apologize, but he didn't really speak human, not alot anyways. :I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner Sakira.: He said as he licked Sakira's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:16 am
Aya shook his head. "Not long, Sakira... And I couldn't ask you to risk hunting something that the faerie might take offense to you killing, Jami..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:42 pm
Jami scoffed. "That doesn't matter. You're the very first person I ever met. I've killed before." She fingered her bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:45 pm
((O.o what?))  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:55 pm
Gail walked into the forest,followed by Lune the dragon,his Bright scales flashing patterns on the leaves "watch yourself"she said over her shoulder to him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Gail kept walking straight,to see what would happen
Thats a stupid reason Lune thought to her
"no it isnt i'm trying to find other people!"she said defensivly back  

anti-sora183

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:10 pm
Lune flicked his tail in amusment and i suppose that if you walk into that tree it will help to find said people?
"hey wha-"she walked into the tree before she could finish
Lune laughed deep in his throat at that
"quiet you!" Gail said good naturedly to him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:17 pm
or what? Lune said mockingly
what could you possibly do to harm me?
Lune was right,she couldnt harm him,mostly because he was bigger and stornger than she was and could kill her in and instant,and then partly because he was her best friend in the world  

anti-sora183

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:52 pm
"well could you at least help me up?"Gail asked still on the ground
fine Lune extended his neck so she could grab hold and pull herself up
"thank you" she said pulling herself up
there was a rustle in the bushes then
"what was that?"she said suddenly alarmed
stay close,its not friendly he said turning toward the sound,he growled deeply,a puff of smoke coming out of his nostrils,  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Aya put his hand on the arrow, forcing the bow to point down at the ground. "Don't do that..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:00 pm
Gail was attacked from behind,by something,all she felt was a sword cut into her back "uhn"she groaned and fell forward onto Lunes neck
GAIL!!! Lune roared and turned protecting her from any further injury
get on my back NOW! he said to her nudging her encouraging it
"o...okay" Gail said in shock she climbed onto his back he rarely encouraged her to get on his back her blood stained his scales scarlet,although the wound wasnt deep,it was bleeding,that was bad,
he spread his wings and flapped acouple times to get off the ground
hold on he said flapping hard to get above the tree line  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games