Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Kumi walked behind him and smied and nodded."I really do like it here so far. Its very nice."she said smiling up at him, following him to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:14 pm
"Well that's good." Kiro opened the door and held it open for Kumi, after all, girls first.  

SanoDragonix

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Kumi smiled and walked in and waited for Kiro. She looked around here to taking in everything and smiling. She had no idea why she was smiling all this time, she assumed it was because she was excited about being somewhere new and meeting a new friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:20 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"i love your blonde hair" He said " come on lets get you in your room" leon said toherthn kissing her

"Thank you and alright"She said while kissing him

Leon picked her up and carryed her to her room. He layed her on her bed then kissed her goodnight "Goodnight sweet dreams see you in the morning" he said then kissed her again

"goodnight Leon see you in the morning" Deserei said with a smile befoire falling back to sleep instantly

Leon kissed Dessy head and tucked her in then heleft her room and went back to his room still in his pj bottom's and no shirt. he layed down and closed his eyes trying to get back to sleep. he whisphered " love you Dessy" from his room

Deserei slept soundly in her bed through the night thinking about Leon  

Edina Elric

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:21 pm
Kiro closed the door, then walked with Kumi."Alright, just a little further." He reached a room with a sun roof in it, the window had been broken thought, probaby from some monster attack. "Alright get ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:25 pm
Kumi was very excited about looking at the stars with Kiro and walked close behind him getting ready like he said.  

Baby Coquette

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm
Kiro grabbed Kumi's hand. "Hold on." He smiled, then jumped up through the sun roof, landing him and Kumi perfectly. He released Kumi's hand. "Are you okay? Sorry if that hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:35 pm
Kumi blushed when Kiro took her hand and suddenly felt him bring them both up to the roof and he let go. She smiled and nodded."It didnt hurt."she said and then looked up and her smile faded and her eyes widened in awe. "They're so beautiful!!" she said looking up at the stars and standing beside Kiro.  

Baby Coquette

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm
((ok so now its morning??))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Kiro looked up at the stars. "Yep, I think it's even better if you lay down." Kiro laid down upon the roof, making the view even better. "Oh! It sure is better when you lay down!You should try it." He said, smiling up at Kumi.

((Well that is quite a pickle. How should we manage going about RPing looking at the stars now?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Kumi layed down beside Kiro and smiled."It is better....I love it up here...thankyou for showing me this Kiro..."she said and turned her head to smile at him.

((( I think we can just continue for now and then catch up quickly lol XDD )))

Baby Coquette

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:56 pm
((ahh so its night and day?!?!?!?!! I'll just wait till were all at the smae time and right now i'm RPing alone while you guys are couples crying I should just wait for other ppl to come on so i don't have to innterupt anyone...))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:57 pm
Kiro turned his head to hers as well, smiling back. "You are very welcome, thanks for coming."

((I say we just fall asleep looking at the stars, lol.And I'm also having semi-writer's block or whatever you call it. And also, if you want to RP don't worry about other people getting on, once we are all caught up I'm pretty sure everyone would like to RP with yeh :p))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games