Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 pm
He nodded, "good..." Derrek rested his hands lightly on Lovie's chest as he kissed him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:44 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and continued to kiss Derrek running his fingers threw this boys hair.  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:01 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin blushed at Cassy's outfit. "Didn't know it was halloween already..." he joked,sticking his tounge out at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 am
~*Cassy*~

"Im wearing this for you you know" She said twirling around her very short skirt lifting up showing her panties.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
"Aww..You didnt have to do that..I love you just the way you are.." he said,kissing her softly on the lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 am
~*Cassy*~

Cassy blushed "To late to change. Oh wel" she said kissing Justin back. "But you do like it. Casue I do too..."

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "A little to...Saucey for my taste.." he said with a blush.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 am
~*CAssy*~

Cassy smiled. " Then I won't dress like this anymore. wait." She said and ran back into the cabin and threw on some hip hugger jeans and a black tank top and her converse. Then ran back out to Justin. "Better??"

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:42 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
"There's the Cassy I knew in middle school.." he smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 am
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and took Justins hand" Okay so we are going to the movies???" She aske biting her lip.

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 am
He turned over and onto lovie, straddling him. i haven't been so close to someone like this is so long he thought as he kissed Lov harder.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin nodded. "But we're going to the movie theatre next to the mall so after the movie..We can grab some grub.." he said with a smile.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 am
~*Cassy*~

Cassy just smiled. "Grub??" She said giggling. "Okay lets get going then. What movie are we seeing?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:58 am
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"I don't really know...Ladies choice..." he smiled,putting his hands behind his head.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 am
~*Cassy*~

Cassy thought a bout a movie. "Transformer!" She said smiling. "And are we walking or you driving or what??"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games