Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:24 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira was wide awake when someone was walking towards her. "Yes" She replied back. "My dorm #2 but seems like I can't find it."

Edward nodded, "It's this way...you were going down the east hall instead of the south hall." he said with a smile, leading her down the south hall to the dorms. He rounded the corner and saw the floor one dorms. "Here we go...dorm 2. You're all set and ready to go....need help with dropping off your stuff?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:29 pm
He was still distant, and stared into space. "Johnny...?" He asked, a hint of something in his voice. He wondered why he even wanted to know. It wasn't his business, especially after what had happened before.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:33 pm
Tai tilted her head, "What about him?" She said slightly confused as to why he was asking about Johnny in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:37 pm
Aya shrugged. "Don't know... Nevermind..." He examined his bandaged hand, still in thought.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:40 pm
Tai frowned, "Don't do that." She poked his shoulder, "Why'd you ask about him? If you don't tell me, I'll just keep poking you." She said poking him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Aya smirked. "Curiousity...."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:45 pm
Tai poked him again, "And? There's gotta be more..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:49 pm
Aya shook his head. "Nothing more..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Tai stared at him skeptically. "If you're lying.." She trailed off, and held up her finger. She made a poking motion and grinned.

{ Sorry, I had to watch the baby for a tic. }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:15 pm
Aya nodded, his smirk not fading. "Warned..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Tai smiled widely, "Good." She tapped her chin thinking for a few seconds, "Now if only you would talk more.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:24 pm
"Could..." he said, correcting her.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm
Tai stared at him, "Fine, if only you could talk more.." She paused, "Hey wait, what do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Aya sighed. "Not again..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:32 pm
Tai grinned, "I know, I know. It's complex, or something.." She poked him again, just cause she was a tad bored. "I'm just messin' with you, I already knew the answer."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games