Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Leon looked up at her. He knew that this might be hard... But maybe she could be nice. After what happened last time.... He would have a really hard time trusting anyone. He didn't have a choice anyway. The guard came around and unlocked Leon's chains and held his hand out. "300 dollars." He said. I'm cheap... Leon thought. He didn't care. All he knew was that he was going to be out of this cage. Hopefully for good this time. "You understand he's in bad condition right now. Pnemonia I think..." He said. "Are you sure you don't want to check some of our other slaves, Miss??"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:34 pm
((leaving tomorrow, be back saturday))  

amore_mia_bella

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 pm
She looked at the gaurd sternly, she smiled, nodding, "I'm sure." she rummaged through her small bag, taking out a large wad of money, "That's 500. Just keep the rest okay?" she said in a cheerful tone. She took her new slave's hand, smiling up at him, "You can rest when you get to the house, kay?" she said cheerfully. It wouldn't be as fun to play with a new toy while it still needed fixing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:43 pm
Leon nearly fell when he was getting up. For a moment, he was sure he would lose consiousness, but he remained awake. He felt like he was in a dream. Everything seemed like it was moving in water. "Y-yes, Ma'am." He said as he followed her out. He was aware of the pain in his abdomen, but he didn't do anything about it. He couldn't. He had to concentrate on staying up and moving or else he would fall.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Her eyes widened slighly, looking over at him for a spilt second with sincere worry on her face. She tightened her grip on his hand, increasing the speed of her face ever so slightly. She stopped at the car, the driver waiting nervously for her to return. The moment he saw her he shakily jolted out of the door, opening the backdoor for his Young Mistress and new toy. She smiled at him sweetly, bowing her head down before entering the car. She looked back at the driver with a cruel look, "Get him in" she said in a cold tone, low enough for only the driver to hear. The driver nodded right away, asisting the young man into the car, "May god have mercy" he whispered into the slave's ear before promptly closing the door and driving off.

Kirigami looked over at her slave. He seemed to be in pretty bad shape already, and she didn't like that. She preferred her slaves to be in good shape so she could do the damage herself. Her dark grey eyes darted in his direction. "You'll be all better soon, kay?" she said in her sickingly sweet tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:02 pm
((Ah! I actually completely forgot until just now. I won't be back until thursday! I'm going to hershey park for a couple of days with my friend. Sorry! I totally forgot xd ))  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 pm
(( Got it ^^ Thanks for telling me. ))

Leon looked at the driver as he got in. Why should he have Mercy now...? He never has in the past. Leon sat in the car. He shivered. He knew he was in store for something bad now. He only hoped that he could stay out of trouble. "Thank you, Ma'am." He said. "My deepest apologies for my condition, Ma'am." he said, his empty, gray eyes closed and his dark red hair on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:10 pm
LeonFisky
Leon thought. "Not that I can think of." He said, shaking his head slightly. "You can tell me what you like to eat. I bet you're hungry. I am." He said, sifting through the cupboards.

Maria nodded eagerly at the word 'eat', she was indeed hungry and had forgotten about it until now. Her stomach growled loudly as it was finally acknowledged and at this, Maria blushed lightly, crossing her arms over her stomach shyly. "I eat anything." she stated firmly as she watched Marc rummage around.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:56 am
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

"Umm....I don't really know, I haven't played with toys for a long time..."
Sarah said, the tears beginning to go away. It still hurt, but it felt a lot better.

kyashii frowned as she remembered that sarah had been in the slave market for so long. "oh, im sorry... mabey we can find you something you'll like..." she said, a little distracted, she had just finished puting on the last bandage, and helped sarah to her feet. "how do you feel now, if you bend too much you'll rip the stiches, so be carfull" she said compationatly, her hand cuping the side of sarahs face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:49 am
Marc smiled. "Alright, then How about we make some Macaroni and Cheese?" he said, taking the box out from the cupboard and placing it on the counter. He also got a pot out and held it out to Maria. "Will you fill this half way with water please, My dear??" He asked.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:36 am
LeonFisky
Marc smiled. "Alright, then How about we make some Macaroni and Cheese?" he said, taking the box out from the cupboard and placing it on the counter. He also got a pot out and held it out to Maria. "Will you fill this half way with water please, My dear??" He asked.

Maria smiled and nodded, taking the pot carefully in her hands and then glancing around the kitchen for the sink. Quickly spotting it she rushed over nervously and poured hot water into it before returning to the stove and placing the pot of water on top of one of the unlit burners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:21 pm
[[Doesn't Marc write in blue and Leon writes in purple?]]  

SweetHugz

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 pm
(( opps yea. Oh well. Vampi found it so that's all that matters ^^ I mixed the names up in another post. lol I get confused sweatdrop ))

Marc turned it on. "Now as soon as that starts boiling, we'll put the pasta in. That's what it says." he said, slancing at the box again. "Thank you, Maria." He said, smiling. Koji came bounding in, his oversized ears flopping around. He barked and hopped up onto Marc's leg. Marc picked him up and patted him. "They were going to kill him. The owners of Koji, I mean." He said, looking at Koji's small, cute face. Koji licked his nose. "He was the runt. People don't like the runts. They tried to drown him." Marc's brow furrowed. Thinking about it made him sad. "But he survived. I found him laying in an allyway on one of my arrends. He was nearly dead." Koji stretched his neck out toward the counter, where he had spotted a small piece of cheese. Can I have it?? He looked at Marc. Marc reached out and gave it to him. Alright then... Marc smiled as he chomped on the cheese.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:51 pm
She kicked her legs back and forth impatiently, her arms crossed as they continued. Rain began falling from the sky in relatively large drops. The rain began falling faster and harder as they continued down the long road. The young girl's attention, however, was on her new slave. She hadn't really paid much attention to his facial expressions, but she did remember his blank grey eyes. She tilted her head slightly, watching as a flash of lightning struck a nearby tree. The demon child turned her head back to the front, ignoring what he had said. "Maybe I'll get another slave..." she said partially to herself and partially to Leon. The rain continued to pour as they reached the large mansion.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:19 pm
LeonFisky
(( opps yea. Oh well. Vampi found it so that's all that matters ^^ I mixed the names up in another post. lol I get confused sweatdrop ))

Marc turned it on. "Now as soon as that starts boiling, we'll put the pasta in. That's what it says." he said, slancing at the box again. "Thank you, Maria." He said, smiling. Koji came bounding in, his oversized ears flopping around. He barked and hopped up onto Marc's leg. Marc picked him up and patted him. "They were going to kill him. The owners of Koji, I mean." He said, looking at Koji's small, cute face. Koji licked his nose. "He was the runt. People don't like the runts. They tried to drown him." Marc's brow furrowed. Thinking about it made him sad. "But he survived. I found him laying in an allyway on one of my arrends. He was nearly dead." Koji stretched his neck out toward the counter, where he had spotted a small piece of cheese. Can I have it?? He looked at Marc. Marc reached out and gave it to him. Alright then... Marc smiled as he chomped on the cheese.

"That is...very saddening." she replied quietly, her brow furrowed in hate towards the people who could hurt something so cute, sweet, and innocent. Once the water began to bubble, she immediately poured in the past and picked up the wooden stirring spoon and began stirring.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games