Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:25 am
Tsuyuna watched in shock as this figure approached them. Gathering herself, she picked up her still-glowing Mystec and stood in a defensive manner in front of Edin's limp figure. "Who are you? If you've come to harm either of us -I'm warning ya!"

Hawk had gone through a gate, but this time was a first for him. In the sections where he was supposed to type were instead the words: hidden, forbidden, sacred, ground. He decided to just let fate take its course and see where they lead. To his amazement, he found himself standing at the center of a lake. "Hello?" he called into the abyss of water that seemed to span forever all around him. Fascinating! The KazeGun shook with force. Hawk whirred around to see a path which continued on to a building that, from this distance, appeared to be some sort of old church. "Kind of a dull place to be religious, if you ask me." he thought as he walked warily along the path. Something about this place did not seem right to him. It seemed ancient and -could he truly put this word to it without even seeing proof?- cursed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 pm
Kolet opened the door to the right and stepped inside as she took off her hoodie and threw it on her bed. "Well, do you wanna play something? I've got lots of different games.." She smiled and turned to her Playstation that was sitting on a small table by her computer and a TV.

"I will not hurt either one of you...as I do not even possess that power anymore." She looked down and stood a few feet away from Tsuyuna. "My name is Fe. I'm just a mere consciousness that wanders The World without a destination or goal." She looked at Edin sadly and kneeled down. "Do you know him..?" Fe said quietly and brushed a lock of hair from Edin's face.

Synn came rushing into the dome and stopped in front of the chaos gate. "Where were those area words...berserker...something..bulwark..?" She said quietly to herself as she looked around. "Hidden Forbidden Bulwark..that was it." She opened up the warp menu and began searching for the keywords.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:00 pm
As Tonishiro walked in, he looked around at the walls and answered, "It's up to you." He shrugged then sat down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Hinomi sat down in her living room watching some new drama. She became increasingly bored to the point where she some how came into
her room. Her PS2 sat down on the bed and she put in a game and played it till whenever.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:18 am
(I'mma skip a while, it'll take a looong time for them to actually get back to playing The World and stuff. So like it's 7ish and Tonishiro about to leave or something?)

Kolet sighed and looked out the window of her room and the turned her head towards Tonishiro. "It's getting late.." She thought of all the things she was doing with Tonishiro. Playing 4 hours of videogames, eating muffins, going out to her garden, and going back to playing videogames. It didn't seem like a lot, but she cherished those moments. "So..what do you want to do now..?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:40 am
"Wow, can't believe time's almost up. I have to get going real soon, maybe at 8-8:30? Well, how bout we walk around for a while longer till it's time for the train to come?  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:21 pm
Kolet blinked a few times and slightly blushed. "O-okay..." She nodded and put her hoodie on again. "Oh..and before we leave, I have something for you..let's go down to the kitchen." She opened her door and went downstairs to her kitchen. Slowly, she went to the table in her kitchen and grabbed a small wooden basket-type object and turned around, waiting for Tonishiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:14 pm
"Hmmm. This is unexpected." Tonishiro whispered to himself. As he walked downstairs, he turned and saw Kolet holding something. "What's up?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:08 pm
"They're cookies..I made them yesterday. I thought you'd like them.." She looked down and walked over to Tonishiro and handed them to him. "They're chocolate chip..I hope that's okay.." She smiled and took a few steps towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:40 pm
"I think I will. I will eat them, but not for a few." He said as he looked at the basket. "Do you have a zip-lock baggie I can put them in? I don't want to carry this on the train, I'd get weird looks."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:23 pm
"Okay.." She took the basket and ran back to her kitchen and grabbed a large baggie from her cupboard and put the cookies inside of it. "Kay..so should be go now?" Kolet smiled and handed the bag to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:38 am
"Well, it will be better than the basket!" Tonishiro laughed nervously at his own bad joke. "Well, let's get goin now." He said as he started looking towards the door.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:03 pm
Slightly giggling, she ran to the door and opened it. "Alright, let's go." She stepped outside and ran down to the pathway that Tonishiro and her went up to go to her house. "..I hope we can get there fast..Mom's gonna be home soon.." Quickly looking around she ran across the street and to the other side of the sidewalk. "Come on!! I know a short cut!" Kolet waited at the top of a huge ramp that led down to the darker part of her neighborhood, but she knew it would take at least 5 minutes out of walking there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Sauce-Kay
"I will not hurt either one of you...as I do not even possess that power anymore." She looked down and stood a few feet away from Tsuyuna. "My name is Fe. I'm just a mere consciousness that wanders The World without a destination or goal." She looked at Edin sadly and kneeled down. "Do you know him..?" Fe said quietly and brushed a lock of hair from Edin's face.]

Tsuyuna stood still, surpised yet somehow still composed. "Fe, huh? Well...yeah, I know him. He's a good friend." She found herself speaking casually, despite the situation. For some reason, this "Fe" person seemed to have a claming effect on her. Still, the slight natural worry nagged at her as she glanced quickly from her glowing Mystec back to the limp Edin. "Is he gonna be okay?" she asked, her voice shaky.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm
'She sure is energetic today.' He thought as he ran out the door, closing it on the way out, and ran across the street where Kolet waited.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games