Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pics Thread #2 (Hijacked. First post.. Hope you understand.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:19 am
I remember actually watching SD Gundam back in...I'd like to say the eighth-grade, but I'm not sure. It was the only Gundam show I actually followed...and, not surprisingly, it turns out to be one of the worst. XD Go figure.

I never liked sausage...Bacon for the win. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 am
True, SD Gundam sucked more proof that some things should stay in Japan, because I hear it's much more popular over there...  

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:43 am
SD Gundam's not the WORST anime I've seen.

I'd rather watch that than...certain others... >_> *cough*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:06 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57839175/

More weirdness from the Pokemon world of NPCing and stuff.

I'll give anyone a cookie if they can name the game and route in which this happens~! (Of course, I didn't write it, but I wanna give you all a cookie any how for trying)  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 pm
Somewhere south of Cinnabar in R/B/Y? >_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:43 pm
... well it is better than the Gundam SEED series gonk

SEED is like a friggin soap opera though space, not enough action D< like the gundam series is known for

and i do think SD force is ment for kids 10 and below atleast, it seems more like a little kids show  

infernal_soul

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Gundam Wing. Favorite.

8th MS Team was good too.

I thought Wing had the best-developed story.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 pm
I liked the music from Gundum SEED.... *o*

And that's about it.

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Gundam Wing was absolutely amazing.

Plus Scott McNeil did the voice of Duo. That made it even more amazing.

I perfer story over action ANY DAY, but I didn't like SEED...at...all...I don't think it's terrible, it just never caught my interest. It's like Cowboy Bebop, I tried to like it, really, I did, and I just...couldn't...

And to keep it on topic:

User Image

...I love Sailor Moon. Shut up. ._.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:16 pm
yes gundam wing was good prolly one of the best to come to america, i like 0080 Stardust Memory, Gundam 0083, Zeta
Gundam and Gundam F91 a bit more though

i liked cowboy bebop ._. .... but not gundam SEED x.x

and yes i loved sailor moon also, and i wish they would bring it back, i remember not to long ago on toonami they had sailor moon r on i think  

infernal_soul

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 am
I never enjoyed Sailor Moon...I think that was one of the very first anime shows that I'd ever seen, and it was at 3:30 in the morning, back on Midnight Run. I stared at the screen with my jaw hanging open, drool flooding out, and I'm just like "Japan's on acid."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 am
Well, Poke, young American males weren't exactly the target audiance for Sailor Moon. sweatdrop

And I still love Sailor Moon, not in the past tense. Normally anime that stretch out to be 200-plus episodes deter me, but something about Sailor Moon keeps me into it...I've been finding myself reobsessed with it lately. The art is always so pretty. Dx

I dunno why though. I think it stems from an inner need to have an anime to be obsessed with. I haven't had one since FMA...that, and my mother forbade me from watching it once she found out Sailor Mars/Rei was psychic. Nooo, nevermind the scantily clad female villains, reincarnations, Uranus and Neptune being lovers, and whatnot. ONE CHARACTER is psychic...heck, she only has SOME psychic ability, and she pulls the plug. Lawl.

But I figure since I'm almost a legal adult, there's nothing much she can do about it. Heck, I mentioned Sailor Moon once to her, and she didn't even remember WHY she forbade me from it. Go figure.

Plus, I put pictures of Sailor Saturn and Sailor Chibi Moon/Mini Moon on my bulletin board, and she didn't even notice. Again, go figure.

*shuffles off to watch Sailor Moon Stars*

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 pm
yes, there was dragon ball z, g-force, sailor moon, and gundam wing, prolly a few others but thats all i can remember

and i still love sailor moon too  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:13 pm
ORLY? surprised

That makes me happy.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:14 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Somewhere south of Cinnabar in R/B/Y? >_o

You're off 'Gome.
sweatdrop .....
Notice the wrist!

Oooh, I own the Sailor Moon StarS manga.

but then a friend of a friend was borrowing it and her sister got a hold of it and now it's all jacked up, and she tried to get US to PAY for the pictures! WTF?! %$#^

I should have told her elsewise. Damn my noodle 7th-8th grade spine.
And as a piccu, here. I got it from a friend who constantly looks up piccus.
User Image  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces