Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Heart 777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 pm
Well...I'm restarting my personal tournament, but after that I'm free to participate in any dungeon. So, if you want me to join feel free to post here or send me a PM.

~Raven Blackhawk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:51 am
I'm fine with anything and anybody Raven...

I just want my 2 CP so I may finally use this fightermage potion.

What about a sea-faring journey? Anti-pirating perhaps?
Or mabye something with deep jungle?

Bellamin's been in too many caves, caverns, and... er... ck-pyramids? sweatdrop  

random mistakes

Daughter Inferior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:21 pm
I'm ready for a new Dungeon, if anyone is willing to include a dedicated Healer. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 am
Ok, ignore my previous post that said that I lost my dungeon idea, I just regained (I think) a new idea. Currently the quest is not released, as of now, and won't be for a little. I still need to fix up some mistakes and see if I can get the chance to release it and, if I can release it, I need to get the inventory list approved. xp  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

random mistakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm
How do you regain a NEW idea?

Okay, so list of people that posted their availibillity are:

Raven
Di
Bellamin *Moi*

So currently, there are:

Mage ((Multi-spell))
Angelic Healer
Hybrid

Hmmm... We need a physcial attack/meat-shield player and we're an even party.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 pm
I don't know how active or interested they may be, but Anasii, and Mistress Vindicator are available for a quest. And if we asked her, I imagine Nukunuku would be willing to join our little band of adventurers. >.< Anassii appears to be a balanced fighter type, while Mistress Vindicator seems to enjoy punishment. And of course Nukunuku is the ultimate of potential powerhouses; although she might overwhelm the party balance by her presence. What do you think? Should we ask one of them if they are interested?  

Daughter Inferior

Xeno99

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 am
There are some neat Lancer abilities that I'd like to make use of in the near future, but unfortunately these require some charge tokens so... would anyone be up for a Fountain of Magic group sometime?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 am
Hmmm... I'm thinking about going with Anasii or Mistress Vindicator. If none of them want to go, then we'll ask Nuku. Lets give some of the newer guild-members a chance. What do you two think?

I remember how hard it was to get my second dungeon together...

Well, Warder... It actually pretty hard to get a decent size group into the fountain. Most people don't really go due to they have no need for the charge coins.

random mistakes

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:32 am
Warder, Perrian would be interested in going into the fountain again. Although he has a lot of coins, already, he might want the coins for his new items that he'll make in his organization once he gets more equip.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:45 pm
Sounds good! I've never tried any of them out... I think FARGORE's may be down for the time being, and MoG's has a waiting list currently, but I'm up for anything (can you run one and play in it at the same time? ninja )  

Xeno99

Dapper Hunter

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm
Yes, a DM can run one and play in it at the same time. But I think that another DM character has to be in the group (I'm not sure if this rule applied to the fountain or not).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:02 am
Hmm, guess I'll have to take a rain check on the fountain until I find someone to remove this demonic amulet sucking the life out of me Perrian. I'll let ya know when I figure out how to free myself from it... or if I do sweatdrop That's what I get for trying on strange jewelry in Goblin Migration...  

Xeno99

Dapper Hunter

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:09 pm
Ouch, I see. Unfortunately, you'll have to get an elixer to remove it or get a person from the Children of the Demon to remove it. Unfortunately, the Angelic Choir can't do anything about cursed objects, they can only do stuff about blessed objects. Good luck for getting it off, if you decide to get it off! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Heh, yeah I'll probably have to get it off, since it's made to boost caster abilities and I don't have a single spell or base magic ability... although I've been toying with some ideas of how to make a Lancer specific item with it and a few other odds and ends I'll pick up later. I'll work on getting it off now though, and hopefully we can hit the fountain afterwards, before I give the tournament a run and see what I can manage there.  

Xeno99

Dapper Hunter

Firu Nicorusu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:37 pm
I also need a dungion to challenge. So any one need an attacker? Will tank if needed.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff