Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:22 pm
Yur...o. Yuri gasped as she was hit and she felt cold and trapped in the darkness. She felt arms and tried to wake herself but couldn't. So she sat there, unable to free herself from the darkness and fear. Someone...help...please.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:58 pm
"Not this time Yuro!"Shreane tackled Yuro,having him losing the grip of Yuri.She then screamed out."Iva!Now!"She then thought to herself as she heard Hanalisa singing."Why aren't the songs affecting him?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:10 pm
"Got it!" Iva replied, while quickly catching Yuri in her arms. She looked sadly at the girl's troubled face, before bringing her closer, trying to shield her from the coldness. "Yuri..."

Yuro's expression remained emotionless as he was pushed away by Shreane. He then turned his hard eyes at the woman, gazing into her soul. "I don't want to do this." he spoke coldly yet quietly so only Shreane could hear. He knew that the woman would understand. "But I cannot change the words of fate."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:28 pm
"Yuro..." Yuri managed to whisper, though, her voice barely above a hum. She was still cold and she felt arms around her again. What did all this mean? her life? Her brother? Herself? Her friends? Her kingdom? her pearl? ...Her pearl! It was still tied to Yuro's neck! She'd tried to save him by doing so! he still had it!
"Yuro!" she sueaked again.

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:46 pm
"Thought I would forget that?"Shreane smilled with wit and threw the pearl at Yuri.She then sunk closer in the darkness of the ocean with Yuro.She shivered."It's cold...Just a little longer..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:53 pm
"Sh-Shreane!" Iva called, while she watched Yuro and Shreane sink deeper into the sea.

"I'll warn you," Yuro's gaze than hardened, "Do not stand in my way." with those last words, the man vanished, leaving Shreane alone int the coldness.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:26 pm
"Only if you don't stand in ours..."Shreane sighed and swam slowly up back to Iva.She was very cold that it started to ache her.She sneezed and and sniffed."We need to get back to the surface...now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:32 pm
She could hear them, but not see them at all through the darkness which she was held in. She shuddered against the cold and fear. She was able to breifly reach to her neck, in search of her pearl, but her hand went numb and dropped after a few pointless seconds into the search. She mumbled something, slurred and unreadable until she lost all consiousness and lost the sound of her friends' voices.

[[Can I be Toyo?]]

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:58 pm
((Sure))

Shreane tied the pearl necklace on Yuri and sighed."Let it do its work..."

((Can the setting right now be after midnight?I'm asking all of you razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:05 pm
[alright]  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:04 am
((Sure... ^_^ ))

Iva watched in amazement as the Pearl gave off a warm purple light that engulfed Yuri's body. It was like a shinning star in the night sky... Except this was more like a glowing pearl in the dark depths of the ocean.

"Wow..." Iva gasped, watching as the glow slowly faded away. Then her gaze hardened as her grip on Yuro slightly tightened. Yuro... What will you do next?

((Kinda of a werid question since I'm playing him after all... Lol... ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 am
"She will be okay" Ami said relieved.
Hanalisa held onto her pearl. She stayed quiet her back turned from the others. She looked into the moon and the stars. In thought. 'I shouldn't have sung my song I should have saved it to find her'  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:21 pm
It was after midnight and Agnia,in her night gown, walked into the kitchen with a cup of tea and handed to Shreane,who was covered in a blanket shivering.She shakingly took the cup."Thank you..."And then sipped it.

"That was a risky thing you've done..."

"And let her be in the clutches of Yuro?Not even-acchooo!-I know what he does to us mermaid princesses..."

Agnia handed her a tissue."Maybe you need to go bathe.That would help..."

Shreane sighed and sneezed again."I will soon..."She looked at the group inside her mansion."I just want to say one thing to Hanalisa..."

Shreane got up and screamed into her face."NEVER GIVE YOUR PEARL TO ANYONE!-"She then sneezed...again and her tone went down."The pearl should be only kept to yourself...Sorry about that."She apologized knowing how Hanalisa was...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:08 pm
Hanalisa stood up. "Don't yell at me your not my mother your not anything to me!" She yelled colding back at hr and left into the night.
Ami was shocked. She watched Hanalisa leave. 'What a strange little girl' She thought.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:14 pm
She closed her eyes and smilled."You're right...how silly of me.I shouldn't be bossing people around."

Meanwhile,A strange figure in the shadows swam into the dark depths of the ocean.Her fins on her legs gave her the speed beyond an athlete and any other fish in the sea.She saw Yuro and a haunting giggle came upon her face.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games