Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:11 pm

He felt Remus leave the bed, but Sirius didn't stop him, instead he rolled over slightly and buried his nose into the smell of the werewolf after his hair had been lovingly pushed back. He listened as Remus got dressed and left before frowning.

No good morning kiss? No "Get up Padfoot you silly git"? No "Sirius wake up"?

He hoped Remus was ok...Maybe it was just the full moon ontop of the scavenger hunt.

Sirius grinned, the scavenger hunt, he'd be going with Remus, definatly, as well as Kathryn, and perhaps that one girl...erm...Liz...or something? The Raven Chick. Sirius sighed and buried himself deeper into the bed.

He knew from experience that you could sleep in death...

But you didn't get the warmth, and comfort, and the unique scent of Remus there...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:16 pm

Severus took a seat on another chair and leaned back, staring at the dark ceiling.

"There isn't much to do at those times now that the war is over. I make potions, lesson plans...concoct new spells and such. Visit others like your father occassionaly. Quite a bore, really," he replied.

"What about you?" the Potions Master asked.  

Nika Hesse

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:34 pm

Kathryn glanced up at the approaching figure. Even though he greeted her softly it sounded as it he had yelled it in her ear. Everything felt so loud, it was the full moon that always altered her hearing and smell. Shifting herself in her sunken chair she looked up at Remus with her grey-blue eyes, deep circles were beneath them and her skin was once again pale as ever, an almost greyish hew. Her face was almost reflected upon Mr Lupin's for he too looked ill.

"Hi" She croaked, rubbing her eyelid sleepily as she looked into his eyes. "Your up early" She added crossing her legs in the classic primary-school way. Giving a weak smile she patted the seat next to her. "Have a seat". But her voice was obscured by another sound.

"Archimedes!" Kathryn exclaimed and the eagle owl flew in through the window, knocking over some chess pieces with a clang. Her owl was usually never the one to turn up at greta hall, she was trained to take the letter straight to her only. The bird dropped the letter onto her lap and then did a uturn and settled itself on Mr. Lupins head.

"Archi!" She scolded. Picking up the letter she read the red ink, it was from her father. "I'll read it later... It's rude to read it in company... ".
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:43 am

Remus watched as Kathryn's owl flew to her, dropping off a letter. Scolding the bird, she said she would read it later. He sighed. She looked nearly as bad as he probably did. He just wanted to sleep some more but that scavenger hunt. "It's all right, I don't mind if you read your letter. It may be important," he said quietly. When she had hollared at her owl - Archimedes? - he had remembered quite easily that his hearing was perhaps ten times more sensative the day before the full moon.

"Perhaps it would be best if we both talked quietly. My hearing is a little sensative at the moment," he said.

(ooc: short post, but I'm tired...sorry.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:12 am

Liz's eyes slowly opened as she heard the other girl clamber through the room and exit and head down to the common room. With a half yawn she swung out from under the blankets, grabbed a change of clothes and hit the showers.

There was something going on today that she had to remember but it wasn't coming to her as usual but she chose to ignore it and, drying her hair quickly with a towel moved down to the common room herself.

Ignoring the lady and gentlemen who stood/sat in the middle of the room she moved to the portrait door and left without another word.

Her mind was set on one thing and it was to get out of this building thing and head into town. A particular coffee shop stole her heart many years ago. Nothing beat out their freshly brewed lattes and cappachinos. Not even the magiced coffee Hogwarts sold. There was just something about brewed coffee from a cafe that made everything seem better.

"Maybe I'll remember what I was suppose to remember after this." She thought out loud to herself as she closed the door to the Jeep and drove the car out of the thick trees and down the dirtpath to Inverness.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:53 pm

Sirius groaned and sat up, unable to sleep due to the light filtering through the windows. He blinked and glanced around the empty dorm room groggily. He yawned and stretched up before swinging his legs over the side of the bed. Getting up, he grabbed his robes and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and looked at himself in the mirror for the first time in over two years. He grimaced.

"It's a wonder they haven't all run off screaming yet," he muttered darkly to himself, not taking into account that he just woke up and the rough night he had the night before. He sighed and stripped before jumping in the shower and washing in matter of importance. Hair then body, naturally.

He jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist running a hand through his hair. He brushed his teeth and washed his face before casting a quick cleaning spell on his clothes and pulling his boxer shorts up. He was about to pull on his robes when he remembered the scavenger hunt.

"This complicates things..." he muttered looking at his black slacks and white button down shirt. He sighed and transfigured the slacks into black jeans and the shirt to a red t-shirt. He pulled them on, and carrying his robes, walked out into the dorm searching for his socks and shoes. He cleaned his socks with a wave of his wand and pulled them on then pulled on his black trainers. He ran a hand through his wet hair and groaned looking around. He grabbed his tie and transfigured it into a hair band before going to the bathroom to steal a brush off of someone so that he could pull up his hair. He left a bit of hair down in the front so it could frame his face and pulled back to examine himself.

He was thinner then usual, and the slightly tight shirt and jeans made it noticable. His eyes weren't as bright as they used to be, and the tip of a scar from Azkaban peeked out the top of his shirt, while another ran down his left arm. He frowned and sighed before pulling on his robes, hiding the scar on his arm, and pulling it up a bit to hide the scar so close to his neck. Today was not the day to have such blatant reminders of his hell when Remus and Kathryn would be going through their own that night.

"Stupid Dumbledore, I have this brilliant idea, let's invite Werewolves--and then make them do a task the day of the full moon." Shaking his head he left the dorm and headed to the common room slowly listening for sounds of the other Gryffindors.

"Perhaps it would be best if we both talked quietly. My hearing is a little sensative at the moment." Sirius stopped when memories flooded through his mind. Memories he had lost in Azkaban. He closed his eyes letting them wash over him before stepping down the stairs and smiling at them.

"Hey guys," he greeted softly. "You two up for the scavenger hunt today?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:31 am

Kathryn nodded at Remus's request with a gentle smile. Her hearing was intesified but not as much as Remus's, for ever since she was a little girl Kathryn had hearing difficulties and having to insert Gromets in her ears by the muggle doctor (living with her muggle mum she insisted to take the "normal way" of healing). Then when she was 8 her ear-drum was perferated and she had to let it heal naturally. Now her ears have trained to protect her ear-drum by producing too much ear-wax causing a blockage. Of course this was all very boring so Kathryn said it short
"Sorry mate, but my hearings kinda crap, even on a day like this" She mumbled quietly before looking up at the new figure in the room, Sirius.

"Oh hey Siri, scavenger hunt will be fun... But excuse I've got a letter to attend to" She whispered and tore the evelope ravenously, the full moon always brought a feeling of power and a sudden urge to wreck stuff. She didn't have to read who is was from, the red ink writing was enough to know that it was from her father.

"Dear Kathy,

Hope your well, even with the moon and all. Here's a replacement "moon moniter" that you've been wanting, I bought a spare aswell... Hope your well.

Sincerely, Dad.

Scanning the short letter from her dad she rolled her eyes, her father wasn't much of a writer, and he was secretly disgraced for having a werewolf daughter. But he always bribed her and in a way, it was ok. Reaching into the evelope she retrieved two necklaces of perfect circles, a metal exterior and a pretty paua shell interior. The shape of the necklace always changed to the moon phase. Kathryn pulled off her broken one "It was stuck on Crescent Phase" and chucked it on the coffee table and exchanged it with the new one.

"Er... I know about your...um..Ailment and I think you should have this" Kathryn said nervously handing Remus the spare one. Looking up at Sirius she gave a weak smile and chucked him the broken one.

"It may be girly but atleast your not left out" She mumbled.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:48 am

Remus excepted the necklace with a smile. Fingering the chain for a moment, he nodded as she threw the broken one to Sirius. He glanced up at the other man and smiled. "Good morning, sleep well?" he asked.

Then, leaning toward Kathryn, he said quietly, "I know about your ailment as well, though we could just call it our furry little problem," he glanced up at Sirius. "Jamie used to call it that, remember?"

(ooc: especially short but I'm in class and we're not supposed to be online.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:31 pm

"I slept fine, how about you though? You kind of just got up and left this morning, and while I didn't get kicked last night, it was the night before, and I remember those can be just as tiring as the night of." He sat down on the armrest of Remus' chair glancing down at the necklace before putting it on with a grin.

"Jamie used to call it that, remember?" Sirius smiled and looked down at Remus before looking around the common room.

"How could I forget? We used it all the time in this very common room. Heaven help the First year who heard us whispering about Moony's furry little problem. Poor little things were most likely scarred for life. Let's wrap up the chit chat though and get some breakfast. Merlin knows you two will need as much energy as possible." Sirius stopped and snapped.

"I knew there was something I forgot! Be right back you two!" he jumped up and rushed up stairs back to the dorm.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:30 pm

"Well, yes, I -" Remus started as Sirius jumped up, yelled "I knew there was something I forgot! Be right back you two!" and rushed back up the steps to the dorm. Remus frowned at his retreating form and leaned back into the chair.

He glanced over at Kathryn and shook his head. "I have no idea what he's on about but I am rather interested in breakfast, we need to be headed down soon," he said glancing at his watch again. "He had better hurry, we've only got an hour."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:40 pm

Sirius tripped on his way up to the dorm and landed on his face. He grumbled and cursed his robes pushing himself back up and going a bit more slowly to the dorms. He entered them and looked around frantically before finding 3 of HoneyDukes' Largest and best chocolate bars. He smiled and hid two of them in his robes before going back to the common room. He perched himself back on Remus' chair and smiled, handing him the chocolate.

"It's a tradition you had to go with out for 12--or well actually 14 years, I'm not letting another Full Moon go to waste like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 pm

Remus excepted the chocolate silent, surprised. He gazed at it for a moment too surprised for words. It really had been that long. After a moment, he smiled up at Sirius. It was a new feeling, being really, completely happy, and it was doubtful he'd ever get used to it.

"I-you didn't have to do this," he said, trying to frown at Sirius for once again spending too much money on something but failing miserably. "Such a stupid tradition," he grumbled, still grinning.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:42 pm

It hadn't been long before she came acoss the coffee shop. It had been a rather interesting trip, as she had forgotten where she was, once again, and had carlessly stole across to the other side of the road into on-coming traffic. Thankfully her driving habits were able to get her away from the troubled muggles and police officers which had begun to chase her.

"The greatness that is 4-wheel drive." She said with a grin as she kicked the tire and four nails flew out of it, leaving the tire as if it had just been bought. The little magic she did know usually surrounded things such as this.

Ordering a steaming hot mint chocolate latte and a double shot of expresso on the side, she took a seat nearest the window and gazed out onto the street and the passersby.

'Why doesn't the wizarding world and the muggle world just combine their efforts? I mean, they could make some pretty amazing things with the muggles technology and wizards and witches magics.' She stopped her train of thought for a second and then spoke outloud. "Mmmmm, magically enhanced technology."

The nearest person to her gave her a strange look and then returned to reading.

'Oh the wonders of it all.' Her eyes then moved down to look at the shot which still sat, un-touched, on the table. Picking it up she downed it and slammed the glass back on the table. "Damn! Reminds me of drinking! Ooo, I should do that tonight." She thought to herself and then it dawned on her.

"Oh s**t! I forgot about that stupid thing!" Jumping up in her seat, large to-go coffee cup in her hand, she ran out to her jeep and sped off back towards Hogwarts, narrowly escaping a few more traffic violations along the way.

"Wait..." There was a long pause as she sat at a green light. Horns had begun to go off behind her. "Where was I rushing off to again?"

With a ruffle of his feathers, Loki flew down from where it had been sleeping the whole time and landed on the back of Remus's seat. With a flap of it's wings it let out a caw to let everyone know of it's existance.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:13 pm

Sirius smiled at Remus.

"Stupid? Like that's stopped me before." He smiled at him until a loud caw sounded in his ear. He let out his own squak and fell onto the floor glaring up at the bird.

"Stupid damn bird..." he grumbled rubbing his ear. He glanced to Remus and sighed 'Would've been one of those stupid mushy perfect moments too...' he thought to himself.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:42 am

(Gah! You've been posted like rabid monkeys!)

"I know about your ailment as well, though we could just call it our furry little problem," Kathryn heard the older werewolf say. She gave a weak smile that showed one tooth already begining to show signs of the large pointed canines of a wolf and looked at the full length mirror across the room. What reflected back wasn't what a teenager would call "Hot". Infact she was far from it, and although Kathryn gave a strong exterior of saying how "she didn't care how she looked" her parents were dissapointed of her appearance, them being beautiful and handsome individuals they were. She remembered when she crept down the stairs of her home at the age of 5 and saw her parents discussing "appearance altering spells" because they despised her red hair (Which she inherited for sheer randomness, no one in her family had red hair... Her parents were brunettes) and her annoyingly bucked teeth. They felt that her height was incredibly disturbing and her long fingers were freakish. Kathryn heard them saying that in those words.

Which, in a way, was a lot for a kid to handle, so she instantly ran to her room and cried.

Her body that reflected bak made he cringe. Permanent bags were under her eyes and her eyebrows were brown instead of the usually red. She could never close her mouth fully and her front teeth were always visible. Her button down shirt was completely flat, unlike the other girls in her class who had fully developed breasts, she had a extreme lack of them. The fat kid in Hufflepuff has bigger boobs that she did. Sitting down on the chair her legs were never crossed, and as a matter of fact she sat like a boy, her legs spread and her body hunched over, her elbows on her knees. It was strange to see a girl so lanky and thin in this position but it worked for her. Occasionally she sat with one leg folded beneath her but that was usually when she was nervous.

Jerking her gaze from the mirror she found a crow on the back of Remus's chair and a chocolate bar in his hand. Archimedes who retreated from Remus's head earlier sat on the arm of her chair gazing fiercely at the crow.

"Wish the birds would bugger off" She muttered angrily to herself and prodded archimedes to retrear and eyes the crow. She had to agree with Sirius, it was an annoying bird. "I wish that thing would ******** off" Kathryn said, showing her rather mouthy tongue.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games