Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:10 pm
Mitsukai noticed Zeig appear in Mac Anu. "Where's Hitomi?" Her voice sounded different, not so "silly" how Kuroneko's was. She unequipped her wings on her character, as they dissapeared. She sent a message to Hitomi.

Subject:Weird

Zeig and I will be at Hidden Forbidden Radiation. Go there from the delta server, I'm sure you already know this..
Well uh, I need to give you something. So, I'll see you there...

-Mitsukai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 pm
"so YOU are the other one?" zieg said quietly. "whats up?" he asked as he sorta sighed knowing hitomi logged off for a bit.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:03 pm
"She'll be back on later, I'm sure...so uh..yeah.." Mitsukai turned to the side. "Let's go to Hidden Forbidden Radiation." She walked back Zeig, and gated to the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:31 am
hitomi looked at the clock. I have to go and talk with Eric...He seems a bit annoyed She left...

((This is all a like....the anime series with the first game..the present yeah! so she'll be back on in a few..))

Hitomi logged back in to the game and looked around the town. "Are tehy not on anymore?"

(new look for hitomi http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/HaTriV/Hitomi01.jpg) biggrin  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:40 pm
( The picture won't load. D: Paste it as the actual image, or PM me or something. <3 )

Mitsukai appeared at an area (pic)
with huge waterfalls and a straight, narrow path that went to the middle of the waterfall area. She slowly walked down the path. She checked to see if Hitomi was online, she sent a flashmail to her.

Flashmail to: Hitomi

Hitomi, come to Hidden Forbidden Radiation. Zeig and I will be there. I need to give you something.

Mitsukai waited for the response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:43 am
Oh mail! Ok..

Quote:
sure, I'll be there in a little!

EDIT

here

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/HaTriV/Hitomi01.jpg

the thingy....  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:46 pm
( Okay. Thanks. Looks awesome! ^_^ )

Mitsukai continued waiting, wondering if Hitomi would accept the gift. She replied back to the flashmail.

Flashmail to: RE: Hitomi
Okay. I'll be waiting there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:01 am
Warping into Mac Anu, she looks around. "Neat," she said as she studied her surroundings, then her own character, amazed.  

FloweringBard

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:39 pm
zieg shrugs and logs into hidden forbidden radiation and walks up to mitsukai. "what did you want?" he asked sorta annoyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Mitsukai turned around to see Zeig. "I wanted to ask you something..."
She sighed. "How did you use that..Aura? Have you always been like this, have you always been able to easily defeat enemies in a single hit? I don't understand, why don't I have anything like that?!"

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:16 pm
"what do you mean that i can kill monsters in a single hit? i can't. Aura found me after i was pked, and since then we've been connected by our hearts." he explained  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:39 am
"You used that..when I infected myself. You can use that for your advantage! Why didn't you ever use it before? You can't be connected by your hearts, this is just an online game! It isn't real!! I want one!" Mitsukai yelled. "It's not fair! You're not the special one. I am! I deserve power!! Maybe if I PK Aura and kill her, maybe WE can be connect by our hearts and I can have your power!!" She began laughing hysterically, and staring at Zeig.  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:31 am
Hitomi looked at the message. "guess I should go." She then warped into the field. "Oh, hey zeig!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:12 am
"you've cracked! what are you talking about! i have no special power other than the bracelet on my left arm!" he said as he held his arm up to show her, then he noticed that hitomi was talking to him and he said, "oh, hello there. your brother get off?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:31 pm
Mitsukai realized what she was doing and stopped, taking a few steps back, tripping, and falling back. She put her head down. "This is why I'll never forgive myself. I go out of control when I think about other people with more power than me. I've always had this problem, this is why I don't have friends. They get scared and run away, and I never see their faces again." She slightly put her head up, and noticed Hitomi standing there.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff