Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
He smiled brightly, and kissed her cheek.
Rina felt him kiss her cheek and she turned her head to look at him still blushing like crazy
"I don't know if I love you, but I like you alot..." He blushed even more, hoping she wouldn't get upset.
Rina smiled "Thats ok." She said. I'm just glad i have someone to care about me again and that i have someone to care about... She thought
"Ok..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, his lips almost touching hers.
Rina blushed even more and leaned in a bit more so there lips toughed and they kissed. Rina wrapped her arms around him
He kissed her hard and held her softly. He giggled again, and blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm
"Aya..." He said, quiet as usual.  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:42 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"I don't know if I love you, but I like you alot..." He blushed even more, hoping she wouldn't get upset.
Rina smiled "Thats ok." She said. I'm just glad i have someone to care about me again and that i have someone to care about... She thought
"Ok..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, his lips almost touching hers.
Rina blushed even more and leaned in a bit more so there lips toughed and they kissed. Rina wrapped her arms around him
Rina blushed when they were kissing. She herd him giggle. "You like to giggle don't you." She said and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:45 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
Rina blushed when they were kissing. She herd him giggle. "You like to giggle don't you." She said and smiled
"It's just I've never done this before, and it's new to me." He blushed more and laughed softly.  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 pm
"Thats Beautiful...Aya...Can I call you Aya kun~!" She sadi with a kitty face while blushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"It's just I've never done this before, and it's new to me." He blushed more and laughed softly.
She smiled. "Your pretty good for you first time. She said and smiled. "To be honest its my first time too.." She said and still blushed  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Aya nodded. "Please do..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Luminia Couldn't take it She grabbed his head and hugged and twirled with him. "YOUR SOO CUTE!!!"

User Image  

Reborn Rinoa

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:54 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
She smiled. "Your pretty good for you first time. She said and smiled. "To be honest its my first time too.." She said and still blushed
"You're really good too." He unwrapped his arms and held her hands, crossing his fingers with hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm
"Ah!" He tried not to struggle. He wouldn't want her to let him go and send him flying...  

AyaSantres

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Luminia Was twirling so fast she went everywhere in the house twirling with him. then at the middle of the living room she stopped ans started laughing at herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"You're really good too." He unwrapped his arms and held her hands, crossing his fingers with hers.
Rina smiled and looked out to the sky then looked back at Xynos  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Aya wobbled around dizzily. "Ooh...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:00 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
Xynos smiled and closed his eyes and kissed her a couple of times.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
Xynos smiled and closed his eyes and kissed her a couple of times.
Rina kissed him back as a bunch of bird formed into a heart behind them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games