Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:48 pm
"No I haven't. Why?" He asked as he rubbed Kane's chest. Lan flushed as he slide his tail up Kane's thigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:54 pm
A shiver ran up Kane's spine as he felt Lan's tail glide up his leg. "Well, there were a few strange occurances where there were ram's horns left at the scene of the crime, but some people are saying that they were goat horns, so I don't know which is true. I was just wondering if you knew anything about it. You see, one of the people they killed was a very nice young lady who worked in a soup kitchen. I always wanted to see the case colsed and the criminal punished, but it just never happened. They were too smart to leave behind any evidence other than the horns." Kane remembered how it was the first time he had used a newspaper for information rather than warmth.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Lan flushed as he slid part of his tail under Kane's skirt. "W...we could ask Ryzil when he wakes up" he said as he rubbed Kane's stomach. "mmmm.....you've got such soft skin" Lan blushed when he said this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Kane began to blush heavily and he breathed a little harder. "Y-yeah," he studdered, "he might know. He seems like he'd know the latest news." Kane felt Lan's tail tickle him and he let out a nervous giggle.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:54 pm
Lan flushed and closed his eyes as he slid his tail all the way up Kane's skirt. He leaned forward and nuzzled his nose. "You are so pretty" Lan said as he blushed again. Slowly, he laid his leg over Kane's.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 pm
Fa-q91
Zayroen
Fa-q91
Lucca kept on laughing as he started poking Ryzil's left pectoral "Come on...It's a cute name after all...and it has many sub-nicks...like Manny, Boobie, Boob, Maniboo, Boobers" He said as he cracked out and fell to the floor laughing "OH God...its hard to breathe...hahaha!" The angel said embracing himself in the floor

Ryzil's eye twitched faster as he glared "i give you a sweet name, Wings. and i get manboobs in return?" he asked as he crossed his arms "choke on opium and die princess" he grumbled, walking back towards table of food for a drink

Lucca stood up, still giggling a little "Oh come on Moody, you know I was just joking" He sdaid as he sat down next to the demon "You don't really want me to die, don't ya...no one would dare to call you names" The angel said as he put puppy eyes and looked straight at Ryzil

Ryzil just gave Lucca a dry stare "that would be the point" he deadpaned, turning away to take a sip of his drink. He really wasnt that mad, more annoyed that he had let hismelf be open enough to give the angel a ncikname  

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Kane's body got hot as he felt Lan's advance. Then, he couldn't breathe. He started gasping, but couldn't get enough air. He sat up and held his throat. He was taking in short, sharp breaths and sweating with a pained look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:43 pm
Lan shot up and grabbed Kane's shoulders "A...are you ok? What did i do?" he asked as tears welled up in his eyes.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:48 pm
"*gasp*...ick! *gasp...ick!" Was all that Kane could manage to get out as he continue to struggle for air. His lungs were hurting a little and his head was feeling a little light, but he was trying to calm himself so that his throat would open and he wouldn't suffocate. He tried to take deeper breathes but it only hurt his throat so he tried to relax his body more, but it was taking some effort. "...nih!" He could now say a little more, but it was still not a full word. "*gasp*ah!...nic!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:50 pm
Lucca rasied an eyebrow "Actually...Moody fits you quite well..." He said smiling as he stared at the demon "COme on! don't be so gloomy...cheer up!...Or I will cheer you up!" He said with a devilish glow in his eyes  

Fa-q91

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:52 pm
Lan flushed as he knew what to do. He brought himself closer and kissed Kane. He opened his mouth and breathed into Kane. He did it slowly and calmy as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Lan's breath only worsened Kane's state. It made him tense up and flush. "Ah!" Kane forced out between gasps. "...nic! Ack!" he was trying to force out more loudly. "Att...ack! Pah!...ick!" He could only get out short bursts of sound between his gasping, but he hoped that Lan would get the message.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Lans eyes widened as he got the message. "H...heart attack?" he said in horror. He tried to calm himself as he put his palm on Kane's chest. Lan let out a soft hum and focused the vibrations into his hand, to slow and calm Kane's heart. "Pl....please...dont die..." he said starting to cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:10 pm
"NO!" He coughed out when he heard what Lan said. After a few more gasps, he was able to relax just a bit and managed, "Pah!*gasp*...nih!*gasp* Ick!" He stopped speaking and tried to relax his throat so he could get more out, but he had to focus on his breathing, as his lungs were begining to hurt again.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 pm
"Panic attack?" he said finally getting it. He sat questioning. "Wh....what should i do?" he asked still crying.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games