Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Mimi_Yuki_Fujibayashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 pm
Username/Name: Mimi_Yuki_Fujibayashi real name Ashley
Which .hack games have you played: None yet
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//sigh,Legend of the Twilight bracelet and .Hack//G.U
Who's your favorite character and why: That would have to be... I don't have one yet  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:34 am
*bows* Konnichiwa. Watashi wa Trinity desu. Doitashimasu ka?

I am Trinity Renee, an avid .hack fan from the very beginning. I'll keep my introductions small, so I don't bore you with useless information. I have seen, read, and played all .hack (I own it all) and to date my favorite character has to be either Haseo or Tokio. I haven't decided.

I also have my own .hack board (link at the bottom) that you can browse. Enjoy.

*bows* Onegaishimasu.  

trinity_renee

Genji The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:18 am
Username/Name: Genji the Bard, but you can call me Genji
Which .hack games have you played: All three G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All three Legend of Twilight and the A.I. Busters
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, I love the way he acts towards other player. Anteares, because Drinking Alcohol and playing The World is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:32 pm
User Image

Hello, my name is Vicky, as you can see, my user name is YoukoAnastasia

I've played all dot hack GU's and loved the ending with Endrance ^.^

And my favorite character? I have too many. I love Ovan, but from sign, I'll have to say Crim and Balmung.

User Image

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Datenshi Adam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 pm
Username/Name: Datenshi Adam
Which .hack games have you played: none of them but I wish I could
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of Twilight Bracelet, and .hack//ROOTS
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung cause he's really cool-looking  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Username/Name: anthoknight
Which .hack games have you played: all of them even the mmo
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): all of them
Who's your favorite character and why: Suburu  

Phantasma Requiem

Snezzy

Dapper Roisterer

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Username/Name: Snezzy

Which .hack games have you played: All of them

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Read the LotTB, watched a bit of Sign.

Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance, 'nuff said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 pm
username: angel zin (aka. zin)
which .hack games have i played:all but the last game of both series.(as of this point)
which series have i seen or read: Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (both anime and manga)
who's my favorite character: kite

azino silver

Britchan-san

Demonic Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 pm
Username/Name: Kanna, or Britnie. I don't really care which.
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//INFECTION, .hack//MUTATION [havent' beaten it yet], .hack.//GU: Rebirth, [working on] .hack//GU: Rememberance
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, Legend of the Bracelet, read the first...3? novels [AI Buster, I think.]
Who's your favorite character and why: I love Tsukasa, Elk, and Endrance. I can't quite say why, but they are definitely my absolute favorites. ...Well, okay. Bo and Endrance are battling, at the moment. I just can't decide. Oh! And Sora, too, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:59 am
Username/Name biggrin Children
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//G.U. all three
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):seen most of .hack//sign read .hack//G.U.+ vol 2
Who's your favorite character and why: i like Kuhn and Tri-Edge. i like Kuhn cause he is sweet and funny and Tri-Edge cause he is just to cool xd  

D Children

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 am
Welcome to the guild, fellow Kuhnie lover. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 am
Username/Name: Ateli [No, not Atoli, in fact, my name has nothing to do with her crying it was supposed "cute" version of "atelo"] Real name: Jessica
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, mutation, outbreak, quarentine and the G.U. series.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hac//sign, LOTB, manga, and I started roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk >w< Cause he's just adorable, and so loyal.  

Ateli

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 am
Username/Name: Misaki Haseo
Which .hack games have you played:lesse... ummm... Mutation, Infection, Outbreak, (I'm still looking for Quarantine) and I finished all of the GU games. >.<
Which series have you seen/read: Hmmm... I watched all of .Hack//Sign, some of Liminality, read and watched Legend of the Twilight, ...I'm also reading the GU manga and 4koma. I'm trying to geat through .Hack//xxx and a few other of the .Hack novels. I watched Roots and the OVA... I'm pretty sure I've seen/read more than that, but I got into .Hack so long ago I can't remember anymore. X3
Who's your favorite character and why: erm... that'd have to be Endrance/Elk. It's hard to choose between the two of them, since they're the same player behind the character... I like Elk because he's adorable and nice, and plus he casts La Repth. >:3 Endrance is cool too because he's totally gay for Haseo; it's kinda weird for Endrance to seriously be gay in the .Hack//GU games... but it made me laugh my a** off. X3 Endrance's creepy love letters were the best parts of that game in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am
Username/Name: Ichinose Kaoru
Which .hack games have you played:Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, and all the GU series.
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, Liminality, Legend of the Twilight, Roots, GU+, XXX, CELL...
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk, Endrance, and Zelkova.  

ichinose kaoru

Lady Xavia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 am
Username/Name: w helba w
Which .hack games have you played: none. cant find them in any shop here crying
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): hack//sign hack//roots Legend of the twilight hack//liminality
Who's your favorite character and why:helba i like her mysterious personality  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games