Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vargsyster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:26 am
Name: Vargsyster
Hobbies: Japan, Music, Creative Arts, Martial Arts, Animals and Nature, Literature, Home Styling, Webdesign, Norse Mythology among other things smile
Something interesting (about yourself): Well, I'm a swedish 21-year-old girl with natural ginger hair. I live with my boyfriend and four lovely pet rats. I'm a member of a medieval society and tourney team and we travel around in the summer hosting events and tourneys. I love the medievals and also fantasy ^^ I listen to a lot of japanese music.
Favorite color: Black, Purple, Red, Green, Silver and Pink ^^
Location: Fisksätra (20 minutes outside of Stockholm, Sweden)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:54 pm
hi
name: you can call me Embar
hobbies: reading, writing, learning, and playing video games
somthing interesting: i'm only 15 and i'm writing a book
favorite colors: scarlet, gold, and black

flaming ember 123

eda bell

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:31 am
Name: Eda Bell
Hobbies:Reading fantasy, colouring and fan fiction
Something interesting (about yourself): I'm blond and I have baby guppies (the fish ahhh) which are really small and cute biggrin
Favorite color: nice purple or nice blue (+ anything sparkly)
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:35 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Gaia name is Eragon-12015 and real name is Gabriel although I like to be called Gabe.
Hobbies: I love to read of course it's pretty much my life. I also like to get on gaia frequently to talk with my friends, but it's mostly reading.
Something interesting (about yourself): I have really thick hair which I despise in the summer because it's color is black.
Favorite color: navy blue

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100

coolwickedz

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Christinee.
Hobbies: Reading, Gaming, Writing stories? o.o;
Something interesting (about yourself): I hate shopping and I've never worn jeans in my life.
Favorite color: Blue. (:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): g-bearbabe
Hobbies: reading, Crochet, Quilting, Crafts, Internet Fun
Something interesting (about yourself): I am a registered Histotechnician and I used to teach dance
Favorite color:turquoise
g-bearbabe

Boy-Fido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Hello! razz Boy-Fido here ... I am very happy to be a part of this guild, so let me start off with some of the basics then; I read a chapter every day from my fantasy books but not on the weekends (I keep the weekends for my person side). I like to saver the story and get lost in them. I am currently reading "All Shadows Fled" third book of "The Shadow of the Avatar" by Ed Greenwood, (Forgotten Realms series) Fantasy Adventure books. Ed Greenwood is one of my favorit authors and the other is R.A. Salvatore. Right now I'm finish up all the "Elminster" series, then I'll be working on my R.A. Salvatore books. I've already read one of Salvatores books, "The Cleric Quintet" Collector's Edition, (Forgotten Realms series). That's the first book of his that I've read and that's the book that got me hooked on R.A. Salvatore. Then "Elminster: The Making of a Mage" (Forgotten Realms series) this was the fist book of Ed Greenwood's work that I've read and that book got me hooked on his work. I'm only reading the books with "Elminster" in them because I like the character so much. Believe it or not ... Playing D&D is what got me started in reading Fantasy Adventure books (required reading by our D&D master, you might say he was the one who got me reading these types of books). Look at me, I'm starting to write a book here and now. blaugh I guess I'll finish up here and post again some other time ... I don't want to seem like a old wind-bag. mrgreen If any of you have suggestions on any other Fantasy Adventure books I should read, let me know. Thanks again for accepting me in your guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 pm
Name: Keenan
Hobbies: reading, writing, gaming, sketching, debating, roleplaying.
Someting interesting (about yourself): I'm very educated on inside government and plan on entering that line of work. I also plan on entering and renovating the animation industry.
Favorite color: Dark blue

Also, I'm 16.  

Not a Baller

MysticKoi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise):
Hiya! I'm Mytsic!

Hobbies:
I love to read, look about on Youtube, dance crazily to music, and daydream.

Something interesting (about yourself):
I have 2 learning diaablilities that weren't caught until my senior year of high school. Dislisic and ADHD. Do to this, my reading level is kinda low for my age (going on 22) so you'll mostly find me reading young adult novels.

Favorite color:
oh boy where to start? well when it comes to cloths i mostly wear dark colors, but when it comes to paintings or anything random i'm also moved by vibrant lively colors.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Name : Domiera or Domi. D works too

Hobbies:
I read a lot, and play WoW. Working I guess isn't a hobby, but I do it a lot. I like cats, and dogs come to think of it. I do other stuff too, like I'm horribly addicted to facebook, and Knighthood

Something interesting:
Btwn my mom and myself, we have 8 cats and 4 dogs. Currently I can only have two cats living with me, my other three and my dog are at moms sad This is the first time I've actually noticed that I can change the colours and text box thing in here...so please bear with me while I play with it biggrin

Favorite colour:
Pretty much any shade of green but puke or that weird baby poo colour.

Domiera

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100

pkmn1995

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): just call me rocky..(that's my nickname in other forums.)
Hobbies:reading and other stuff..
Something interesting (about yourself):i only read fantasy or fantasy adventure books,but mostly fantasy adventure.at first i thought that a fantasy book guild doesn't exist.i was just even kinda hoping to be in a book guild but then i found this! so cool..... biggrin i also like to watch pokemon.i'm running out of fantasy books! if any of you know a good fantasy adventure book please pm me or just post it.thanks. xd
Favorite color:blue and green
Location:in the Philippines.but wishing i was somewhere that doesn't exist...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Aislynn (a character in a book I'm writing's name, but I love it)... pronounced Ash-Lin
Hobbies: Writing (not a hobbie, but...), reading, drawing
Something interesting (about yourself): I am in the middle of writing a book series with my best friend... The series is called Guilds, and I hope it'll be a best-seller someday!! heart
Favorite color: Blue or purple

violeteyes77

Merriara

5,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:20 pm
Name: Anna
Hobbies: reading, swimming, cooking, sleeping, Gaia
Something interesting: I play oboe and piano, I read anime, I love cats...that's all I can think of right now
Favorite color: Silver, dark blue, bright green

I hope to meet some new people, make friends, and talk about my favorite books! blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Ardis
Hobbies: reading, computering, playing video games
Something interesting (about yourself): I live on a farm
Favorite color: Blue

keepingaps

Big sunny18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:59 pm
name: big sunny18
hobbies: reading, eating,computer games
something interesting: i am almost full blooded native american
favorite color's: red,blue,yellow,orange