Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:16 am

-Nice-n-Evil-
celebie.exe
-Nice-n-Evil-
DAMN PARENTS!

*Heavy sigh*

Today my mom went in my room and took my boots all my chain pants, eyeliner, nailpolish, spikes, and just about anything else "gothy". evil She is making me wear a pink dress with frills to a wedding today! I CANT TAKE IT!! eek gonk And the shoes...White with a little bow on them are muderous!!

Go into her room and take her clothing.

It isn't fair that she has the power to manipulate you into whatever she expects/wants you to be. Stand your ground and take them back. While those "things" just might be objects, they are who you want to be. It sets you apart from others, no? Anyways ... what she did is wrong and she had no right to remove your clothing. Not for it being "goth" in nature. I am behind you on this. Good luck

Well...I found most of my things...She still has a few though. Although she may notice a few of her own favorite things missing...Of course she went straight to me when she couldnt find them...I simply told her when she returns the rest of my things i will return hers.

I prefer the more passive approach of staying naked until she gives them back.

"I will wear what i want, or nothing at all."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:18 am

zz1000zz
-Nice-n-Evil-
celebie.exe
-Nice-n-Evil-
DAMN PARENTS!

*Heavy sigh*

Today my mom went in my room and took my boots all my chain pants, eyeliner, nailpolish, spikes, and just about anything else "gothy". evil She is making me wear a pink dress with frills to a wedding today! I CANT TAKE IT!! eek gonk And the shoes...White with a little bow on them are muderous!!

It isn't fair that she has the power to manipulate you into whatever she expects/wants you to be. Stand your ground and take them back. While those "things" just might be objects, they are who you want to be. It sets you apart from others, no? Anyways ... what she did is wrong and she had no right to remove your clothing. Not for it being "goth" in nature. I am behind you on this. Good luck

Well...I found most of my things...She still has a few though. Although she may notice a few of her own favorite things missing...Of course she went straight to me when she couldnt find them...I simply told her when she returns the rest of my things i will return hers.

Yea....Thats alittle extreme for me. sweatdrop xd

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:23 pm

know what i think? ranting sucks ranting sucks ranting sucks but guess what i'll rant anyways, what i have nothing to rant about why not is the world coming to an end wouldent that be a nice treat for me... what am i saying then my bf will die i dont want him to go and yet i want the world to end why am i split in two this is not fair. WHY CANT I CHOOSE!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:25 pm

-Nice-n-Evil-
zz1000zz
-Nice-n-Evil-
celebie.exe
-Nice-n-Evil-
DAMN PARENTS!

*Heavy sigh*

wow no offense but your mom sounds like a b***h just like my mom. my mom is a psycho b***h i hate that when parents dont like who you are or what you want to be. its not fair.  

DragonShadowWing

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:24 am

whitefire phoenix
-Nice-n-Evil-
zz1000zz
-Nice-n-Evil-
celebie.exe
-Nice-n-Evil-
DAMN PARENTS!

*Heavy sigh*

wow no offense but your mom sounds like a b***h just like my mom. my mom is a psycho b***h i hate that when parents dont like who you are or what you want to be. its not fair.

Exactly! She is a b***h...And my parents keep trying to make me be somthing i'm not. It pisses me off! They dont understand that no matter how much they change my clothes...I'll still be the same person. Dressing me girly is not going to do s**t. All it is going to do is make me have a huge attitude twords them.

They are burning all my "goth" clothes today. crying
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 pm

Burning your clothes? My method seems like a fair response to that.

zz1000zz
Crew

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:37 am

zz1000zz
Burning your clothes? My method seems like a fair response to that.

Acually...You do have a point. Or...Since they get emmbarresed if thier kids wear holey clothes i could just wear holey clothes with lots of stains and rips and s**t...They havnt burned my clothes yet but they have them locked up somwhere in my house. I'll find them...I always do.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:44 am

I am not a 24 begging bank! Damnit, I got 10th place and now the barrage of n00b PMs has ensued. ~_~ Son of a b***h. I can only take so much.

The latest in the batch of stupidity is a guy in his grey starting boxers sending me this. (Name altered to protect the not so innocent).

since u won the contest can i please have a kiki im so poor and i want to inpress my gf

Now why the hell would i have more than one kiki, and even if I did why would I give it away to someone who can't even dress himself? WTF?!? I won 10k, not 1000k and every item on gaia. ~_~ I'll donate to my FRIENDS on occasion, but why on earth would I want to donate to someone who won't appreicate it and two I won't ever see again? Maybe I should change my signature to "Beg and I'll shoot you". -_-* That's about the 4th or 5th PM I've gotten so far.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lostinhope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:57 am

lurichan
I am not a 24 begging bank! Damnit, I got 10th place and now the barrage of n00b PMs has ensued. ~_~ Son of a b***h. I can only take so much.

The latest in the batch of stupidity is a guy in his grey starting boxers sending me this. (Name altered to protect the not so innocent).

since u won the contest can i please have a kiki im so poor and i want to inpress my gf

Now why the hell would i have more than one kiki, and even if I did why would I give it away to someone who can't even dress himself? WTF?!? I won 10k, not 1000k and every item on gaia. ~_~ I'll donate to my FRIENDS on occasion, but why on earth would I want to donate to someone who won't appreicate it and two I won't ever see again? Maybe I should change my signature to "Beg and I'll shoot you". -_-* That's about the 4th or 5th PM I've gotten so far.

Well done for getting 10k by the way. He should have some clothes becuase we get those starter packs, thats what im wearing. He should earn the money like everyone else. some people really are shocking. I am not rich or anything and I suppose people can see that, but I got a PM asking for 1k for clothes and wouldnt leave me alone. Finally he has, put on your sig BEG and DIE =P bet that would stop people.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:19 am

lostinhope
lurichan

Well done for getting 10k by the way. He should have some clothes becuase we get those starter packs, thats what im wearing. He should earn the money like everyone else. some people really are shocking. I am not rich or anything and I suppose people can see that, but I got a PM asking for 1k for clothes and wouldnt leave me alone. Finally he has, put on your sig BEG and DIE =P bet that would stop people.

But I don't want to KILL anyone, though a slow, flamy, lingering death would be nice it if weren't for the fact I would get in trouble for it. -_-*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ndoki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:38 am

Man 10k isn't all that much... I'm never entering those stupid contests again. I never win anyways.
Congrats on winning by the way.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:35 pm

For the parent rant !!

Why do hey keep on trying to change you?
How long do u have to do this until they accept or ignore u.
Why don't u try and change them?
twisted (demonic laughter in dungeon)
woah that got wierd.lol.

AdrianaKitten

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:12 pm

lurichan
lostinhope
lurichan

But I don't want to KILL anyone, though a slow, flamy, lingering death would be nice it if weren't for the fact I would get in trouble for it. -_-*

I just got a frickin begger as well, saying "I saw you on the guild list and wondered if you'd donate 1000" stare what is it with low-lives being too lazy to get gold for themselves. ********. scream
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:15 pm

Gaia pisses me off. I used to love it, I've been on it for almost two years now and I watched it all go down hill. First the new layouts, then the new profiles both of which weren't that bad, but now this. I mean, it's not even focused on anime anymore. Now it's just a "fun place to chat, play games, and meet people." It's becoming another bloody Myspace! gonk
Why can things never stay unique? Why must the differences be sucked out of everything? You see it happeneing everywhere. Bands, art, TV, clothing, people, everything. Yarg! stressed Thanks to this, you can't even like somthing without the larger mass of people (including adults) tease or discourage you over it. I hate gereralizations. "Emos all cut themselves!" "You wear black and eyeliner! You must be goth!" "You listan to Evanescence, You poser!"
Seriously people, not everything needs a lable! STFU! razz

cuddlefish_Breezy

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:38 pm

breezy1354
Gaia pisses me off. I used to love it, I've been on it for almost two years now and I watched it all go down hill. First the new layouts, then the new profiles both of which weren't that bad, but now this. I mean, it's not even focused on anime anymore. Now it's just a "fun place to chat, play games, and meet people." It's becoming another bloody Myspace! gonk
Why can things never stay unique? Why must the differences be sucked out of everything? You see it happeneing everywhere. Bands, art, TV, clothing, people, everything. Yarg! stressed Thanks to this, you can't even like somthing without the larger mass of people (including adults) tease or discourage you over it. I hate gereralizations. "Emos all cut themselves!" "You wear black and eyeliner! You must be goth!" "You listan to Evanescence, You poser!"
Seriously people, not everything needs a lable! STFU! razz
Gaia is going down the crapper.
It's almost as if they've 'kid-friendly'ed it to the point that even innocent minds are so goddamn disgusted.
I salute you.
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games