Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:50 am
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEhhehe, yes I do ahahahha!!!! DEMON EGDE!!!!" *Ijin Slashes at Humandemon sending a large black shockwave at him* "DIE!!!! AHAHAHHAAHH!! scream "
*easily dodges as his sword deforms into a dark Katana as long as my body*
"I'll make you feel the wrath of your lord!"
*Walks towards the blind dude*
*As the shockwave misses it cuts the trees behind him* "Ehhh? hahahah Ketsueki he still thinks your human hahahahahahahhaha!!!" *Ijin walks toward him mocking him with a huge grin on his face*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:55 am
"That was sad dude"  

Ashyr Black

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:55 am
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEhhehe, yes I do ahahahha!!!! DEMON EGDE!!!!" *Ijin Slashes at Humandemon sending a large black shockwave at him* "DIE!!!! AHAHAHHAAHH!! scream "
*As the shockwave misses it cuts the trees behind him* "Ehhh? hahahah Ketsueki he still thinks your human hahahahahahahhaha!!!" *Ijin walks toward him mocking him with a huge grin on his face*
*Smiles cause of your ******** stupid look on your face,and slashes the air sending a red shockwave which looks a little black as it shoots at you*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:58 am
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*Smiles cause of your ******** stupid look on your face,and slashes the air sending a red shockwave which looks a little black as it shoots at you*
*slashes the air sending a pure black shockwave at yours canceling it out* "So this is the wraith of my god hahahahaah!!" *Ijin laughs demonicly still walking toward him*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:01 am
"Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not done yet,and won't be done untill you feel so mych pain i'll actually feel joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Keeps walking towards you*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:14 am
humandemon
"Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not done yet,and won't be done untill you feel so mych pain i'll actually feel joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Oooo big talker isn't he Ketsueki he promises so much pain I hope he keeps promises heheheahaeeahahha!" *starts running toward Humandemon*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:44 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
"Oooo big talker isn't he Ketsueki he promises so much pain I hope he keeps promises heheheahaeeahahha!" *starts running toward Humandemon*
*Shoots a wave towards your feet as you begin to run*
*Bored and kinda sad face*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:04 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
*Fades as it hits him and all shaodws disappear and 10 Ijins appear They all say at once* "Awwww why so sad?HAHAHAHAahah!" *as they all start to circle you Flash stepping appearign as if they were a 100*  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:10 pm
Keith laughs and watches humandemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
*Fades as it hits him and all shaodws disappear and 10 Ijins appear They all say at once* "Awwww why so sad?HAHAHAHAahah!" *as they all start to circle you Flash stepping appearign as if they were a 100*
"I'll tell you after this fight...Nah...It's because you bore me too much."
*Does a quick spin sending waves at all the clones,and stop for a sigh*  

humandemon

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:51 pm
*the real one appearing behind him back to back* "You can stop for a sigh but can't hit me?" *and stabbs Humandemon in the side*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:58 pm
ketsuekiookami
*the real one appearing behind him back to back* "You can stop for a sigh but can't hit me?" *and stabbs Humandemon in the side*
*Too late,as i saw you from the moment you first came at me.I was prepared and so i already backstepped so that you'd miss the cut and i shot a wave at you with my sword as you cut at me*
"Hahaha,damn...Fake laugh!"  

humandemon

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:10 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*Too late,as i saw you from the moment you first came at me.I was prepared and so i already backstepped so that you'd miss the cut and i shot a wave at you with my sword as you cut at me*
*Ijin fades out again and then comes back at you again* "This one isn't fun like Hitomi's demon, or Keith, hummmpf why do you make me fight such a bordsome fight Ketsueki?" *he says sighing slowly losing his smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:13 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*Ijin fades out again and then comes back at you again* "This one isn't fun like Hitomi's demon, or Keith, hummmpf why do you make me fight such a bordsome fight Ketsueki?" *he says sighing slowly losing his smile*
OOC:I cut you!You can't just easily attack like that without any pain.This is godmodding,you just suck,you can never even hit me.At least say you got hurt and backed off. stare  

humandemon

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:18 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
OOC:I cut you!You can't just easily attack like that without any pain.This is godmodding,you just suck,you can never even hit me.At least say you got hurt and backed off. stare
OOC: I was back to back at you and stabbed you yet you move backwards which would make you bump into me as i came behind you so missing the stab would be retarded, I only saw the problem and reacted in the same way to play fair game....but....*As Ijin runs at him he notice the shockwave hit him before he faded the bloodrunning down his side*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games