Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:04 pm
Kai rolled over and leaned his head against the back of the desk still breathing heavily. His eyes were closed as he speech was forced. "Does she have a crush on me, or do you?" he asked with a weak smile still not looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:05 pm
"I would have to say both" she said smiling then suddenly Kira took over mad "dont listen to her she's just spreading lie" she yelled leaned over Kai with an angry face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:10 pm
Kai winced as her hand hit his stomach. "Easy girl, I'm in no condition to be fighting right now. I just got my powers litterally ripped right through me." He said with a weak smile "Got to say, it hurt worse this time than it did last time."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm
Kira smiled sitting back sighing "well anyways what ever Mitsuzu said to you its not true!!!" she said pouting  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:20 pm
Kai smirked despite the pain and looked at her though pale blue eyes. "Don't do that," he whispered. "You're cute when you pout."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:22 pm
Kira's face went red she looked back at him then got up trying to fix the table "look what you did you broke it" she said giggling then looking at hte bottle she dropped on the ground "look what I broke" she said smiling cleanign up the messes throwing them away sittting down looking away from Kai  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:25 pm
"You're still blushing," Kai said softly. He started to laugh but instead ending up coughing violently and coughing up blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:29 pm
Kira got up wiping up the blood her face was still alittle red "you should take better care of yourself" she said smiling standing up getting another cloth  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:33 pm
Kai used the deck as a brace as he stood up weakly. "Trust me, you have no idea what it takes to remain in control," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:34 pm
Kira helped Kai up putting his arm around her back as she sat him down she was blsuhing she sat down across from him looking at the pack of blood then away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:41 pm
"Not that I'm complaining or anything," Kai said softly. "But I thought you wanted to kill me? Why are you now helping me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:42 pm
Kira lowered her eye lids looking at the ground "I dont know maybe its because of Mitsuzu I...dont really know"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:51 pm
Kai was quiet for a moment before speaking. "Just how much of mine and Misu's past do you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:54 pm
Kira didnt take her gaze off the floor keeping her head low "all of it thats why I told you I could have did it her blood is mine what happened to me happened to her" Kira said standing up going to the bar and taking out another bottle before sitting back down  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:00 pm
Kai sighed and nodded. "Well, that would explain why you tried to use me as pin cushion for your sword when you met me," he said softly looking at his shirt which was still full of holes from the incident. "Our past is about as tangled and messed up as one of Shakespeare's plays. I'd know, I was there when he wrote a few of them."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games