Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:34 pm
Kira sat up still sleeping and went over and went into the bed holding on to Valean "sleep" she said eyes still closed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:38 pm
Valean didn't know why, but just having her there holding him made him smile. He could still feel Razriel, but Kira was somehow able to once more lessen Razriel's grip on him. Valean closed his eyes still smiling he slowly and painfully brought his arm up and held onto Kira's hand which was still on his chest. "I guess sleeping wouldn't hurt," Valean whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:42 pm
Kira fell asleep holding on to Valean going threw her memories wondering where did Ceres and Razriel come from she looked deep into her past to find out and she ended up the day her family was killed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:43 pm
Valean, if by his own will or due to the shared mental connection between him and Kira, also was thinking about their demonic origins. Except instead of wondering where they came from, he had vivid nightmares of the night Razriel was first awakened within him and the masacre that he inflicted. His entire life after that was spent trying to control the demon, but still his mind kept drawing up the image of that bloody night.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:46 pm
Kira looked around the town just passing over hundreds of dead bodies all her family ones she loved and knew her then she saw Muraki and he turned and look straight at her then walked right threw her to the little Kira that was crying for everything to stop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:49 pm
Valean travled through his own dream world. He watched as he sat with his friends and family, there was a huge party that day, but he couldn't remember for what. He then remembered a man coming up to them. At the time Valean didn't know who the man was, now of course he knew the man to be Muraki. Valean had been sick as a child and the man promised that he could make Valean better. He activated Valean's latent powers and it was then that Razriel was released. Muraki watched in pleasure as he let the 9 year old Valean slaughter everyone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Muraki picked her up and stabbed Kira right threw the stomach his arm right still in her she was alive still "hello my dear" he said in her ear as he kept her close she was coming to an inch of death "let her out and youll be just fine I promise" he said taking out his hand and she fell to the ground hair black eyes red and she stood up looking at Muraki as her wound started to heal  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Valean kept killing until everyone was dead. The entire place was red with those that he loved blood. Razrial laughed with pleasure at finally being released, but the 9 year old Valean was mortified by the slaughter that he had just seen. The slaughter that he had just helped to create. He faintly remembered Muraki clapping as he walked toward him. "Perfect," Muraki said with a dark grin. "The two of you will be very useful to me later on. Such magnificent powers for carnage and at such an early age to." Muraki stopped and looked around. He smirked and pointed to a dark spot. "You missed one." In a second Razriel was upon the small girl who had hid. A girl that Valean had known most of his life. *No!* Valean screamed but it was to know avail. Razriel ruled now.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:02 pm
"who are you to wake me" she said looking at Muraki with evil eyes "no one" he said taking a needle and stabbing himself in the arm taking blood from it "inject yourself with this and youll become stronger I promise" he said with an evil smile Ceres took the needle and stabbed her arm injecting Muraki's blood into her "you better be right" she said looking at him taking out the needle and breaking in two  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Razriel turned and licked the blood off of his hands as he turned to his benefactor. "You awakened me," he said coldly. "While I'm not ungrateful to be released, I assure you that I don't like owing anyone anything. So give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you?" Muraki grinned wickedly and tossed a needle full of blood to Razriel. Razriel caught it with lightning fast reflexes. "Because, I can make you even stronger. By using my blood and adding it to your demonic origins, you will become the strongest being on this earth next to me." Razriel debated the man's honesty. He could sense the man's power and much to his displeasure he realized that the man was far stronger than him. He stabbed the needle into his arm and injected Muraki's blood into his veins. He started to say something but suddenly his veins started to turn black and he screamed. Muraki laughed wickedly at Valean's screaming. "Awaken my God of Death!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:11 pm
Cere's eyes turned like cat eyes and she grabbed on to her head "make the pain stop" he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her along "come my dears Kira and Cere" he said laughing as Kira tryed to get out of his grip the real Kira was standing there shaking she remember one day when she was in the lab then she all of the suddened ended up in the lab where she meet Muraki  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:28 pm
Valean continued to scream in pain until Muraki bachanded him to the ground. He grabbed Valean by the throat and lifted him into the air. "Silence, devils do not scream," Muraki said coldly. He looked Valean over before continuing. "I have big plans for you." Razriel's black and red eyes burned into Muraki. "What did you do to me?" Muraki smiled cruely at him. "I have turned you into a god."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:36 pm
Kira was chained up on a wall something she remembered well "my wall flower how lovely it is to see you" he said looking down at her as she was still kira "let her take control its fun" he said lifting her up and holding on to her as she struggled to get out but was too weak "dont you like being here with me Kira" he said licking the blood off the side of her face "what about you Ceres" Kira transformed into Ceres getting out of Muraki's grip and he backed away Ceres tried to get after him but he was too far away  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:42 pm
Valean was chained in a dark room. The chain was a collar that bound him to a far wall. He could hear Muraki laughing as the door to his room was opened. Valean's blue eyes met with Muraki's. Valean stood with amazing speed and summoned several black blades to attack Muraki, but Muraki simply knocked them aside. "Quit your foolish antics. I've created another new playmate for you," Muraki said with a laugh. A young girl was thrown into Valeans room and Muraki took a step back to close the door. Valean glared at him. "No! I won't do it! I won't hurt anyone else!" Muraki laughed. "You might not, but I highly doubt Razriel will have any problem dealing with her. She has powers to you know and I've promised her, her freedom if she survives. She'll be fighting seriously so I suggest you do the same. Have fun." Valean looked first at Muraki and then at the girl who was already to her feet and heading toward Valean with nothing but hate in her eyes. "No, stay back! I don't want to hurt you! I don't want to...I don't!" Valean screamed as his veins turned black and he turned in Razriel. "Oh but I do," Razriel whispered as he launched himself at the girl.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:47 pm
"die die die" ceres kept repeating the same thing as she reached out to kill Muraki then he nodded to other scientist who were on the other side of the glass and shocked Ceres she screamed at the top of her lungs and she changed back to Kira and Muraki caught her in his arms "maybe you should meet someone like you he's very kind yet devilish" he said showinghis eye to kira and she woke up breathing heavly he woke her up some how "shall we go" he said breaking the chains and carried out of the room the other scientist hid for the reason of thinking Kira would kill them all  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff