Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:31 am

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Antiklion Ingle
*walks out of the shadows behind the bar and makes himself a mudslide*

So hows everyone doing today?

I am doing better now that I've actually gotten some sleep. I had to bounce myself last night. ^^*

*eyebrow raise* That had to be interesting to see.

Is the Changling guild you advertise a running game? I managed to get ahold of the corebook awhile back but alas have not been able to find anyone to play with.

Yes, yes actually it is. *beams* I have ALL the changeling books ever printed... plus the unoffical boggan kith book. So far we only have a few people playing. Myself, My BF, and one of my friends from here actually. I can provide you with a link to both the game and a an amusing quiz for a Which Kith are You? ^_^ (wrote the quiz myself)

Link pwetty pwease
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:32 am

isobel_bellamy
yay! imnot alone! ^-^

Are we ever truly alone?

Antiklion Ingle

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:34 am

lurichan
isobel_bellamy
yay! imnot alone! ^-^

No you are not alone, and I? Well I am getting whipped into a gammer talk frenzy. ^^* Be afraid.

I have an enourmous interest in Changleing all together actually I can only hope that you would see fit to bestow a fraction of you knowledge of it upon me.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:35 am

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:36 am

Antiklion Ingle
isobel_bellamy
yay! imnot alone! ^-^

Are we ever truly alone?

Only if we choose to never reach out to those around us, to shun the world, and to retreat to our secret places. If we seek out solitude, than solitude is our companion.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:37 am

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
yay! imnot alone! ^-^

No you are not alone, and I? Well I am getting whipped into a gammer talk frenzy. ^^* Be afraid.

I have an enourmous interest in Changleing all together actually I can only hope that you would see fit to bestow a fraction of you knowledge of it upon me.

*looks at ton of books sitting next to me* Hmm, if you have any big questions feel free to PM me. I think we might be cluttering the club a little bit. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:39 am

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle
isobel_bellamy
yay! imnot alone! ^-^

Are we ever truly alone?

Only if we choose to never reach out to those around us, to shun the world, and to retreat to our secret places. If we seek out solitude, than solitude is our companion.

Is it not human nature however to reach out to those around us in an attempt to feel acccepted and comfortable?
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:41 am

heh i have problems with grammar sweatdrop im have a girl in another thread being a real b*ahem!* to me about it....

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:42 am

Antiklion Ingle

Is it not human nature however to reach out to those around us in an attempt to feel acccepted and comfortable?

Most humans are more wolves and dogs, constantly seeking praise and acceptance for deeds accomplished. Looking for the littlest bit of recognition, even when it is sometimes undeserved. Enduring bad company and poor treatment mearly to feel accepted within the walls of a social group. Most people will endure much and allow themselves to be degraded and demeaned just to feel a small sliver of social belonging.
I myself am more cattish in nature at times.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:43 am

Oh yeah sorry if im a bit behind im writing a character profile....

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:44 am

isobel_bellamy
heh i have problems with grammar sweatdrop im have a girl in another thread being a real b*ahem!* to me about it....

In here or somewhere else? (I know it's not in the club itself, but if it is in got goth I would be very interested in taking a look. )
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:46 am

isobel_bellamy

We are supposed to write on up for here? sweatdrop I should really read rules when I'm more awake.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:48 am

Hmm, the time for me to depart is drawing near once again.....but at least I dont' have work today *dansu* The last two days were insane.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:49 am

lurichan
isobel_bellamy

In here or somewhere else? (I know it's not in the club itself, but if it is in got goth I would be very interested in taking a look. )
I'm afraid not coz if it was she'd get hit with my mod stick so hard......

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:50 am

lurichan
isobel_bellamy

We are supposed to write on up for here? sweatdrop I should really read rules when I'm more awake.
nah its on an rp away from got goth
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games