Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:32 pm
"Better but doesn't mean I believe you." She would slid off the dumpster. "C'mon..." She started to head for her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:56 pm
The leader nodded to his men. "Grab the test subject and follow her," he said as he they grabbed Botan's body and started to follow Ayame.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:44 am
Ayame headed towards her room and opened the door. Stepping aside to let them in she pointed to her bed. "Place him on my bed."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:22 am
"You heard the girl, toss the subject on the bed," the leader said roughly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:21 am
She coughed and glared at them. A hand on her hip she pursed her lip a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:14 am
The man sighed. "Fine, lay the subject gently on the bed," he said showing his annoyance as the men laid Botan on the bed. "He's all yours," the leader said as he started to leave. "We'll tell the boss that his test subject is here with you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:21 pm
(( I have no idea how to get back in the rp. Its not that easy considering I'm always ignored. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:06 pm
Ayame nodded and pushed them out of her room. Shutting the door she locked it. Walking back over to her bed she would smile and covered Botan with her blanket.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:52 pm
Botan slowly opened his eyes, still out of it from everything that happened to him. "W-where am I?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:56 pm
"Your in my room." She sat on the edge of his bed. Ayame reached out and stroked his cheek gently.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:58 pm
"What am I dong here?" he asked still not quite sure what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:00 pm
"You were brought here by Nagase's men. I made sure they didn't harm you." She smiled and continued to stroke his cheek.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 pm
Botan's eyes widened for a second before he sighed. "That's right. I don't have anything anymore," he said softly as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:07 pm
"You have me..." She said it quietly but it was loud enough for him to hear.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:18 pm
Botan opened his eyes and smiled. "If I could move I'd kiss you," he said with a weak smile.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games