Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:50 pm
Kai smirked and opened up a portal beneath him. He started to sink beneath it as he looked up at her. "Don't we all," he said calmly. His eyes emotionless as he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Hikari just looked at the water the blades dissapearing and the fish rising to the surface "you can take over" she said as Yakumo took over but she still looked like Hikari "if you want me to" she said looking up at the sky  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:54 pm
Kai sat at the edge of darkness. He was surprised to see a few heartless left, but they didn't dare come near him. "Tomorrow classes start. Tomorrow our training begins. What an interesting day that shall be," he whispered, his eyes glowing red in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Yakumo turned to the school going inside walking straight to her room to sleep "goodnight Kai" she said laying on the bed falling asleep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Kai's brooding form could still be seen within the dark world. His eyes still glowed in the darkness but now they were his original blue. "Goodnight Hikari," he whispered as he leaned against the cold dark rock and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:09 pm
Rinkota turned down the third set of stairs that night. After leaving the principals office, she had tried to find her dorm, again. Once again, the door evaded her. There wasn't even anyone to ask for help. "Dangit, I wanna go tomy room..." She tried to think of where she should go, or who to ask.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:12 pm
A dark portal opened up in one of the doors and a weary Kai stepped out of it. He nearly fell on top of Rinkota as he stepped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:41 pm
Rinkota gasped, mostly out of surprise, and looked at Kai. "Oh, hi, Kai!" She said, blinking a few times. "Er.... How're you feeling? You look tired again." She smiled weakly, looking up at him.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:43 pm
Kai stared at her for a second before smiling weakly. "Oh...I'm fine," he said softly. He looked around and realized where he was. "I'm in the girl's dorms aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:45 pm
She gave a fleeting laugh. "Quite honestly, I'm not sure any more. I've been wandering around this place for hours trying to find the dorms. This place is so big, and it has so many hallways... For all I know, we could be in a janitors hallway or something."  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:46 pm
Kai smirked and pointed to the pink walls. "I'm fairly sure that's a dead give a way to the fact that this is the girl's dorm."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:48 pm
Rinkota felt a blush spread across her face. "Uh... Maybe. So yeah, we're in the girls dorms."  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:52 pm
Kai smirked and nodded. "And if I'm correct, it's against the rules for a guy to be in the girl's room. Granted I've already broken enough rules for one day," he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:58 pm
"Well technically, you're within the rules. You're not in the girls room, just in the hallway. But if you wanted to play it safe, we could just take a walk, problem solved." She said, looking up and down the hallway.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Kai smiled and nodded. He knew that after everythign that happened he wasn't going to get any sleep anyways. "A walk wouldn't hurt. Oh, and you said you didn't know where your room was?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff