Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:47 pm
Azreal knew what had happened while only being partially conscious. He cradled Haruka's body, not able to believe that it was true. "Why?" he whispered softly. "Why did you give your life for a devil like me? Why did you die just so I could live? Death would've been far better than having to live without you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Laharl screamed at the top of his lungs that his plan failed "it all your fault if only you didnt come" he said looking at Azreal with tears in his eyes "how did you get here in the first place" he said backing away from Azreal "why couldnt you just leave us alone!!" he yelled falling to his knees  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:56 pm
"I'm not sure how I got in here to be honest. I would've never thought a devil could get in here," he whispered softly as he stroked Haruka's face. Tears fell from his eyes as he held her close to him. "I loved her, but because of my love I've caused her so much pain." Azreal closed his eyes and looked at Laharl not wanting him to see him crying. "At least there is still someone that loves you that you can be with. I've lost everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:58 pm
Laharl looked supried "someone that loves me?" then he thought and Rei's face appeared into his head "I dont love her I used her so I could get close to Haruka duh" he said standing up and Rei was at the door crying shaking herhead Laharl laughed "yes you were meaningless I needed you to leave Haruka's body to make her pure" he said still laughing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:08 pm
Azreal's eyes glowed red at Laharl's words. He slowly sat down Haruka's body, and in a second appeared in front of Lahal holding him up by the throat. "And you say my brother was evil? You are no better than him! At least my brother died with honor and in the end found the person he loved."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:10 pm
Laharl just smiled at with an impulsination sent Azreal flying "dont you dare touch me you patetic devil" he said brushing his shirt "dirt like you shouldnt even be alive" he said looking at Azreal then Rei "leave or die" he siad giving Rei the evil look Rei walked up to Haruka and grabbed on to her and smiled "I wont be seeing any of you anytime soon" she said turning into a ball of light and went into Haruka  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 pm
"Rei!" Azreal yelled. He glared at Laharl. "I may be a devil, but I'm no where as evil as one when compared to you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:19 pm
Laharl just smiled "looks like your love is waking up" he said looking at Haruka as she woke up "azreal" she whispered getting up while Azreal was distracted his went right behind his back "who's worse falling for an angel when you are clearly not one" he said striking across Azreal's back  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:28 pm
Azreal fell down hard, but managed to roll with it and get back up. He desperately wanted to look back at Haruka, but knew that he couldn't. *I'll be with you soon.* He thought as he faced his adversary. "I know that I am far from an angel. I am worse than even a demon. I am one of the pure bloods of the ancient lineage. I am a devil. Don't you think I know that loving an angel is forbidden? But I cannot help what I feel, nor am I ashamed of it. I love Haruka! Shouldn't that be enough!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:35 pm
Laharl just bursted out laughing "do you think I give a care you are still some spon from Hell!!" he yelled and started his assult on Laharl  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:38 pm
Azreal did his best to block Laharl's attacks and get in a few of his own. "You speak as if you know my origins so well. But in case you've forgotten, the original devils, the ones that I am a direct descendant of, they were nothing more than fallen angels!" Azreal yelled as he threw Laharl away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:41 pm
Laharl's face became even more angry and threw him back "you will die" he said continuing his attack Haruka stood up "..azreal" she said holding on to the feather she left behind she wasnt able to summon her wings for some reason and she couldnt be with Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Laharl's sword grazed Azreal's chest. Azreal flew away from him and blocked countless other blows upon him, but a few managed to graze him. Once he realized Haruka was standing he called out to her. "Haruka...I'm sorry...but I must kill him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:47 pm
Haruka nodded tears coming down her face "You think your going to kill me you go another thing coming" Laharl said going for one more final blow "die you filty Devil!!" he yell coming down for his attack  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:58 pm
Azreal closed his eyes as Laharl's final blow came toward him. When he opened his eyes, his eyes were blue. "The power of an angel is truly magnificent, but I am afraid that now you must die. I didn't want to kill you until I knew of Haruka's wishes. I am truly sorry that I have to do this Haruka, but even now I can only do this because of your sacrifice to bring me back t life." A light encircled Azreal and when it faded he was no longer standing there a devil. He was blocking Laharl's blade with his hand and glaring at him with icy blue eyes.
User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces