Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 am
DMJ is a Gardenarian Wiccan who refuses to evolve.

That is an amalgam of a bunch of fluffy answers to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:07 am
deadmanjake
Well, that's not your fault - your trainer keeps pushing B when the evolution screen comes up. I think he's trying to evolve you with the EqualSign so you'll skip past the EclectiGan stage and evolve straight into UniUni. (How did we come back around to Pokemon as Paganism again?)

"This spellbook is wonderful! Breast enlargement spells, fixing wedding rings so they'll fit again, even a spell for faster modem speeds! And all you need is the ready-made kit the author's prepared for you!"

Said in jest, by yours truly:
"I practice Workshop Voodoo. My Loa are Stan Ley, Porta Cabo, and Bob Vila."  

Henry Dorsett Case

Aesi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:52 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
deadmanjake

Well, that's not your fault - your trainer keeps pushing B when the evolution screen comes up. I think he's trying to evolve you with the EqualSign so you'll skip past the EclectiGan stage and evolve straight into UniUni. (How did we come back around to Pokemon as Paganism again?)

Being an easy target, it tends to be a popular catch-all for pagan humor.

Quote:
"This spellbook is wonderful! Breast enlargement spells, fixing wedding rings so they'll fit again, even a spell for faster modem speeds! And all you need is the ready-made kit the author's prepared for you!"

I think I've actually seen that book at Barnes & Noble. On the discount racks.

Quote:
Said in jest, by yours truly:
"I practice Workshop Voodoo. My Loa are Stan Ley, Porta Cabo, and Bob Vila."

"Teacher, I finally finished making my pentacle!"

"Why does it have hinges?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:53 pm
Aesi
Being an easy target, it tends to be a popular catch-all for pagan humor.
That, and the word "evolve" is thrown around so easily by fluffbunnies who think that it means something when applied to a religion. Or, more specifically, that it means whatever they want it to mean.

Quote:
I think I've actually seen that book at Barnes & Noble. On the discount racks.
Book? Singular? Man, Utah really is deprived. wink

Quote:
"Teacher, I finally finished making my pentacle!"

"Why does it have hinges?"
Well, duh! So I can symbolically "destroy" it every time an ebil xtian discovers it, without having to remake it!  

Henry Dorsett Case

Aesi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:08 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
That, and the word "evolve" is thrown around so easily by fluffbunnies who think that it means something when applied to a religion. Or, more specifically, that it means whatever they want it to mean.

Sure it does. Just like everyone knows that powdered angelite is an ancient and secret miracle cure and everyone who takes it is guaranteed to become an ascended being when they die. "I'm an evolved human being because...[insert thoroughly nonsensical pop-mystical or pop-psych concept here]" Oh, for a penny every time such words were spoken.

Quote:
Book? Singular? Man, Utah really is deprived. wink

There's more than one?! gonk

I'd expect Utah to embrace them, actually, considering the state's quality of education.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:51 am
To be a Wiccan is to be part of a mystery religion, which means the traditions/practices are closed to oursiders like Ravenwolf.

What is the purpose for keeping it closed to outsiders? I'm of the opinion that sharing knowledge betters society.

Your opinion does not matter to real Wiccans. They let in who they want, when they want, and have those same people sign contracts so that the mysteries remain the same.

You're rude.

The bolded is what I said, and there was more, but I had deleted it to save the old eyes from straining. But I basically kept saying the same freaking thing.

The Italicized is from someone who had not liked what I said about Ravenwolf and sent me a snotty reply to it.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:27 am
"So-and-so wasn't around for the creation of Wicca so he must be wrong!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:09 am
Henry Dorsett Case
"So-and-so wasn't around for the creation of Wicca so he must be wrong!"

And who's to say Gardner or Farrar were even correct? We have writings and second hand knowledge. Again, what puts one above the other? It's all fiction, either way you put it. Verifiable to one, invalid to the next.

Bolded for added emphasis, coming from someone who worships Ravenwolf. You know who it is.  

jaden kendam

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:06 pm
"I'm a Wiccan Satanist" No joke I know a person that claims that as his religion  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:26 pm
Twack
"I'm a Wiccan Satanist" No joke I know a person that claims that as his religion

My brother has a friend who is a discordian druid.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:29 pm
Nuri
Twack

He's the priest/lawgiver for a tribe of apple trees? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:33 pm
Deoridhe
Nuri
Twack

He's the priest/lawgiver for a tribe of apple trees? surprised

Who knows. I've never met the guy.

I like to think he eats his hotdogs in a grove of trees  

maenad nuri
Captain

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:19 am
I think Discordians and that vein are the only ones I'll allow use the term druid without glaring.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 am
Buckner knows more about Spiritualism than anyone else.  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:06 am
Twack

I got one almost as good. The current president of the Lily Dale Assembly, which is a Spirtualist community in Western New York claims to be a Wiccan Spiritualist.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games