Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

jellysundae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm
Randomisers are prohibited!! eek

Since when? I had a skim through the rules and the TOS yesterday and nothing about that popped out at me. If they were, surely Tektek wouldn't still run one?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 am
Some idiots in real life say that people of my age ( which is 22) should not like old stuff, like chinese operas and stuff like that....

I like those stuff! People, You don't control me! I control myself! so..... bug off!

I am not normal!? Please! I have mild asperger! not severe! Mild is different from severe....... Stupid people!!  

Tanith_4486

Zembloid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm
i'm full of complaints. i even complain about complaining! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 pm
jellysundae
Randomisers are prohibited!! eek

Since when? I had a skim through the rules and the TOS yesterday and nothing about that popped out at me. If they were, surely Tektek wouldn't still run one?

You never said what you have a randomizer for... I use one for my signature, that is not prohibited.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

jellysundae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 am
That's what I meant >.< What else would people use them for on here? Adding dodgy stuff to posts?
Wherever you used one, it could still contain inappropriate content.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:52 pm
jellysundae
That's what I meant >.< What else would people use them for on here? Adding dodgy stuff to posts?
Wherever you used one, it could still contain inappropriate content.

I am sure someone would complain ASAP if there was something inappropriate... they jumped on me for having something over band width size instantly when I set mine up.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:51 pm
I got in trouble at work today over a call from some old crabby lady on Saturday complaining about something I have no control over. She calls every month on the same day to tell me how much my bank sucks. scream If this happens again, I could be terminated. crying

And now water's running out of my air conditioner. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm
reibainokami
I got in trouble at work today over a call from some old crabby lady on Saturday complaining about something I have no control over. She calls every month on the same day to tell me how much my bank sucks. scream If this happens again, I could be terminated. crying

That is normal, air conditioners pull moisture out of the air and deposit it outside.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Gypsy Wytch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:24 am
i hate how Gaia ******** up every other minute...how they won't fix the inventory issues...how the MCs SUCK BIG SMELLY DONKEY d**k while the cash shop items just keep rollin along.
money grubbing cocksmokers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:49 am
A gripe about this guild!

What the hell happened to actual conversation?! Most threads in here now are stuffed full of people who make one post to say something, then run off!

It's frustrating to me since it makes it seem like people are just posting for the gold. And if that was the case, why bother joining up with this place? I was looking for a place where I could converse with people closer to my age group.  

Karill

Tipsy Vampire

jellysundae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 am
Karill, I've noticed that. I think it's mainly the influx of visitors caused by getting community spotlight. I've been trying to get active here again, but am finding it difficult amidst all the posting and running that's going on .__.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 am
reibainokami

I feel your pain. At my job there is a crazy reciest lady ho calls in like twice a week and threatens us(physicaly). She has had over a 13 investigations on her account. No one has gotten in trouble over her though(thank god)  

Gothic Star28

Karill

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 am
jellysundae
Karill, I've noticed that. I think it's mainly the influx of visitors caused by getting community spotlight. I've been trying to get active here again, but am finding it difficult amidst all the posting and running that's going on .__.

That's what I'm guessing, too. I mean, I'm glad I found out via the Community Spotlight, but I'm not so keen on how it's messing with the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 am
It will soon settle back down to normal I'm sure. We are good at long drawn-out conversations in here.  

jellysundae

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:44 pm
I realize niceness is not allowed but eh.

I apologize for not being active. I did join this guild to converse with others. I shall try to get on more often! 3nodding

Here are my complaints:

1.) College. It speaks for itself, especially that I am a double major in psychology and sociology.
2.) Parental problems. I got out of an abusive place and am trying to get back on my feet, and support myself
3.) Hurricane actions; Ike is heading my way and I am not sure what I should do or if the dorms will shut down.
4.) I foolishly let myself get talked into starting a WoW account.

-draws breath- That's about it....I think. I forgot...oh well.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games