Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 pm
((Hexion5555 if you're going to roleplay, please roleplay properly like the rest on us. If you don't know how, then look at how we post))

"What's going on? Why are the pearls glowing? Who is Guin?" Anglie asked, her being away from the others a while she didn't really know what was happening.
"Guin is also a mermaid" Sara replied to Anglie, "I hope she's all right. I don't think this person is really guin. Luchia! Why don't we change and sing. If the singing hurts her than she's not Guin. She might be a suyo ((however you spell it)) and if she is faking to be Guin it'll hurt her anyways!" Sara said to Luchia  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:45 pm
((Read my new rules thread for RPing everyone! blaugh 4laugh Hii! Anglie! I havent seen you in a while...Shame on you for leaving all of the hard work to me and Tempest! xd Just kidding! heart ))

"Okay Sarah!" She agreed.Rina and Hannon agreed too.
They transformed so 'Guin' couldnt have time to escape. Rina blocked the exit,crossing her arms over her chest in a strong air.All the mermaid started to surround her.

"Pink Pearl Voice!"
"Mizuiro Pearl Voice!"
"Green Pearl Voice!"
"Aiiro Pearl Voice!!"  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:59 am
User Image
Love is twinkle away...

"Yellow Pearl Voice!"
"Blue Pearl Voice!"
Orange Pearl Voice!"

...You will find it,I am sure of it!!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:55 am
Quote:
StarRabbie
((I Was wondering why j00r avvie was nekkid,Guinevere. surprised
Hahaha,Guinevere and Genevive...Do you like the medevial knights and stuff...Like The knights of the round table and junk...? 4laugh ))

((heh heh, yeah i do like medieval names and the round table stuff Anglie, i've sent off another request for the guild for my new main account, so i can post in the guild. So i'll use this avatar until the request comes through. thanks))

The transformed Jadea had nowhere to run. She was trapped. The other mermaids started singing. *God if only i was Mae!! I would be fine!*

Then suddenly the pearl necklace she wore, started burning her scales (do water-demons have scales by the way?), and she started to shriek in horror.

"You'll pay for this mermaids! i swear you will!" she transformed back into Jadea before the mermaids' eyes. They knew who she was now. She chucked the neckalce at the yellow mermaid, named Coco.

But Jadea had the last laugh. "I'd like to see you find your precious Guin now! That is, if you can find her before she's been killed! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"
She swam off.

Meanwhile, Guin was still trying to contact Coco. *It's no good* she thought *It'll never work.....*

Then from the back of the cave, she heard a blood-chilling scrape, and then she saw a massive claw reach out of the gloom.........

Guinevere the beauty

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:03 pm
Karen stepped onto the soft sand of the beach. She looked around, humans were laughing and playing the the water. Some were enjoying the golden rays of the sun, building sand-castles, swimming or surfing. Karen carefully eyed all the caves to her right and left. The closer she steped to the cave of her choice, her pearl began to glow brighter.

I may have never met this Guin girl before, but if she is a mermaid princess, I'll see... thought Karen.

((everyone, can you please check to first page, I updated it! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:33 pm
User Image
Love is twinkle away...

"Guys,I'll try my song now!"said Kendra as she started to sing her song,

"Ay,Ay,Ay,Ay,waste the summer light!
I'm searching for a man,all across japan,just to find ya for a summer guy,
Some who is strong,but still a little shy,yes I need,I need my summer guy!
I,I,I,I'm your little butterfly,green,black, and blue,making color in the sky,
I,I,I,I am your little butterfly,green,black and blue,making colors in the sky!
I search in the woods, and hide upon the hills,just to find you for my summer guy,for someone's regret,to keep me mesmit,yes I need my,need my summer guy!
I,I,I,I,I am your little butterfly,green,black and blue,making colors in the sky!"

Coco applauded at Kendra's song and turned to Mae as she appeared.

"Time for my song!"replied Mae as she started singing.

...You will find it,I am sure of it!!
User Image

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 am
((Sorry, I've been busy with school xd I still have to study though. I have a Spainish and science test on Monday))

Anglie swam after her. "Get back here! You can't kill Guin! I won't let you!" she shouted. Anglie caught up to her and got in her way. "White Peral Voice!" she transformed and began to sing. 'I won't let her kill you Guin.' she thought, singing withh all her heart to stop Jadea from getting to Guin.

"Anglie! Guys we need to go help Anglie, if we couldn't take Jadea together, she can't alone" Sara called to the ohers. She turned back into her mermaid self and waited for the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:12 am
Quote:
((Hey i'm keeping this account as my main one again. I no its so irritating and confusing, but the problem that i had with this one, has now been fixed- typically AFTER i'd moved all of my things to my OTHER account. typical.))

Jadea couldn't get away from the mermaids. *NO!* she thought *Well at least they think that I'M trying to kill her. They don't know about the moster....* she grinned evilly.

"I'd like to see you save Guin. She has about....oh.....two minutes to live!" she cackled loudly. "The half mermaid sister of Guin has finally got what she wanted- revenge. Now.... if you'll excuse me, i have a friend to call.

*Mae!!! Help me! The mermaids have got me!!!! i've dealt with the mermaid Guin, but i need your help*

The creature inched closer to Guin. She shifted nearer to the entrance to the cave. *Oh i wish i could get out!!!!! This forcefield will keep me in here! HOW can i get out?*She thought despairingly.

The creature moved into the light, and Guine saw a large water-demon, who looked like someone who had lost their mind. It had crab-like claws fro hands, and eyes which were a pitless blackness. This was no water-demon; it was a killer.

The creature screamed loudly, causing Guin to put her hands over her ears. then the creature scrathced at her tail until it was ripped shreds. She couldn't swim. Guin franctically tried to move, but her tail just sat there limp and useless. She would probably never be able to swim again.

Then suddenly, she started changing. Her tail started to diasppear, and her gills were going too. She was transforming into a human, permenantly. She couldn't breathe. It would only be a matter of seconds before she losted consciousness............

Guinevere the beauty

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:19 am
" Guin!" Karen shouted under water. After finally exploring every cave on shore, she had decided to look under water.

Karen stopped in horror just to see the mermaid's tail beginning to tranform.

" This is bad, " cursed Karen while watching the hideous creature inch closer and closer on it's victim.

Karen quickly swam to the girl and asked in a soft and concerned voice, " Hey, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:36 pm
"I'll take care of it from here,Jadea."replied Mae as she started her song and it weaked the mermaids.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:10 am
Anglie stopped her song and covered her ears in pain. 'No! I can't! We need to save Guin! We can't be captured ourselves or we'll never be able to.' she thought, Anglie uncovered her ears and looked up. Her locket be gan to glow, as she sang over the Mae's song.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff