Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Fukai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:40 pm
when I was little little, I cried on the first pokemon movie.... and then about 10 years later, I cried when me and my GF saw the first inuyasha movie.......it was seriously sad because i'm sittin' there thinkin' "I know she was like being controlled and all, but to have to see the entire thing??? so mean and harsh and cruel and sad!!! and the first movie of pokemon 'cause I was little and It was kinda sad for a little kid near the end...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Ah My Goddess.  

ChanceOfRayne

Lewis therin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:44 am
barefoot gen..that movie is upseting...

when fma ended...because there was obviously going to be no more episodes!

the end of evangelion when the major kisses shinji n pushes him in the lift  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:29 pm
i think the only anime that has ever made me cry was DNAngel. the last episode. it was so great, and it was very emotional.  

Queester

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:48 pm
Well, essentially any anime where a villain (especially rebel/bishie ones) die, I also cry when rebel/bishie good guys die... sometimes when animals die too... When I love a series and it ends, I'll cry then too...
.hack//SIGN, Battle Royale (technically a movie), DN Angel, Dragonball Z, Escaflowne, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gravitation, Gundam Wing... the list really just goes on

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 pm
ummm........hirosumate  

justinangelo12

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:58 pm
now I remember, you guys know the part where Hatori and Kana seperated? and Hatori had to erase Kana's memory in Fruits Basket? that really got me crying so much...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:44 am
naruto when the hocaga dies on www.youtube.com  

mfart

Kuroshiro360

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:48 pm
The only anime show i've finished was Samurai 7 and Trinity Blood. Well, what sucked is that on both shows on the end, the main characters die. Which is really awful since they were so confident in the end, yet, dies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:28 am
Graveyard of the Fireflies had me SOBBING.
Jin-roh got me stired up too. (I <3 this movie)
Misato and the answering machine scene on evangelion was really sad too.  

Phaid

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:51 am
I cried at the episode of DBZ when Vegeta dies on planet Namek. Gods I'm a nerd.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:34 pm
fma {fullmetal alchemist} i cry at that movie and some parts of the seires when ed dies i cryed for an 60 mintens  

sesshoumarusbabe

Chie Sieka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:59 pm
okay... there are a few animes that i remember that really made me cry.

1. yuyu hakusho ~ the ending part where the son of i dunno i forgot the characters was fighting his dad. ~ not the main character ~ the other one... the strong one thingy.. i dunno. i just cried
2. sailor moon ~ when usagi-chan's complaining about something and she suddenly goes to the top of the rooftop and sees a rose thrown back towards her and she cries.
3. ruroni kenshin XD ~ it's kind of nice.... XD. the mummy thingy. soujiro i guess.... when he was complaining to kenshin "if you were so strong why didn't you save me when i was screaming so loud begging for any one to help me"
4. fma... who would not cry bout the kawaii anime... it's just too kewl.

waaaaahhhh. this is making me feel like crap anyways i lurve those anymes except sailor moon ~wahhh ^^.

g2g  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:53 pm
Eureka seven made me cry.  

CurseMarkPenguin

lonewarrior666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:38 pm
In the second to the last episode of fullmetal. I also cried about the naruto episode the third dies. Another one I cried over is fruits basket both the anime a manga. crying crying crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games