Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:01 pm
I love it in yaoi, shounen ai, BL, etc. For example "Papa to KISS IN THE DARK" is a yaoi series that has incest written all over it, the main character has a sexual relationship with his father who turns out to be his uncle and his brother who turns out to be his brither in law not in blood likes him and wants to "do" things to him. I'm okay with it in real life aslong as they both love each other. After all Love is Love Period!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:42 pm
Haha!! lOL yeah!! it makes a little more spice when its incest... neutral weird.. but so cool!!! rofl  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:52 pm
I hated all forms of incest in yaoi for quite a long time... Still do, but only 99.9% now.

Since I found Host Club, I can't help it; Hikaru and Kaoru are just...so...smexy...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:34 am
heart
Hikaru x Kaoru - Host Club
Sasuke x Itachi - Naruto
Edward x Alphonse - Fullmetal Alchemist
Inuyasha x Sesshomaru - InuYasha
Shizuka x Jounouchi - YuGiOh (ya, I know it's a het parring, but it's still kawaii)
Seto x Mokuba - YuGiOh

(someothers I can't think of right now xd )

Love is Love. There was a report of two siblings lovig each other in the newspaper this summer, and my family was all "Ew, that's discusting". I was sad. They split the siblings up, even though they loved each other so much. I start crying everytime I hear someone dis love cry  

tomb_robber_girl

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:44 am
Thats actually quite sad! I not keen on incest, but if two people love each other, i don't think its fair to split them up! I feel for them!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:09 pm
aww!!! crying thats so sad! but at least when they are 18 their parents or who ever can't do any thing about it  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Tsukiko Milani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:37 pm
I never really liked incest. But that seemed to change once I started reading Angel Sanctuary. Elricest is one of my favorite pairings now heart

I have slightly different views on real life incest, but...as long as they both really love each other, I guess I really don't have a problem with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:51 pm
Yeah. Its kind of weird when you really compare incest in fiction to the real thing. Like them siblings. it seems sad that two people are not allowed to love each other.  

Pomba Gira

blackwinged_Kanone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:26 pm
I luv it in angel sanctuary^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:15 am
have you watched the anime My sister's my lover? that's so incest. and most likely to be the realistic incest I've ever seen. cause angel sanctuary's on the fantasy/supernatural genre ne? anyway I like the forbidden love inside incest but at the same time feels disturbed about that love going on with the siblings.

but its on a different story if it is yaoi incest. anything related with boy to boy love is very much welcome for me.

darkmage009

Mahalel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:16 am
some people find it dirty but some people find it hot to see siblings (more often, brothers) going on with each other.

me, i dont mind. i have some ships that is incest so its fine. because as i always said, everybody is entitled to have their own happines, regardless of the gender.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:55 pm
Elricest <33
and I must say I'm a big fan of twincest.
but some incest just doesnt work.
and I'm alittle to lazy to think of examples xD

[Shuu-kun]

Mahalel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:28 pm
Hn. elricest is love *grins*

but anyway, i admit that i would only like twincest (hiitachin, to be exact) if they would be in a three-some with Haruhi.

personally i would like incest as long as they have canon backings, or i just plainly like how they deal with each other.

[Shuu-kun]
Elricest <33
but some incest just doesnt work.

yeah, i think there are some but nothing comes to mind right now.

ah there's one but its not yaoi so i think its not worth mentioning *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:25 pm
User Image

ZOMGZOMG!!

INCESTURBATION!!

*clears throat*

My example of that is my FAVOURITE pairing of heart Sora and Roxas heart from Kingdom Hearts 2 !!!!

That's incesturbation because well, Roxas came about when Sora opened his heart so Sora is in some twisted way, Roxas's father. (He was produced asexually, children! You'll learn about that in Biology!!) But then Roxas technically IS Sora seeing as he's just a part of him

So, is that incest or m.asturbation?

MY DEAR CHILDREN, ITS CALL INCESTURBATION!!!

User Image

Capsulle

Aged Gaian

AngelTristan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Paopu-chan
User Image

ZOMGZOMG!!

INCESTURBATION!!

*clears throat*

My example of that is my FAVOURITE pairing of heart Sora and Roxas heart from Kingdom Hearts 2 !!!!

That's incesturbation because well, Roxas came about when Sora opened his heart so Sora is in some twisted way, Roxas's father. (He was produced asexually, children! You'll learn about that in Biology!!) But then Roxas technically IS Sora seeing as he's just a part of him

So, is that incest or m.asturbation?

MY DEAR CHILDREN, ITS CALL INCESTURBATION!!!

User Image

GOD-FRICK-DANG IT! Now I'll never look at SoraxRoxas the same again xp

Oh well. I, personally, think incest is gross. I suppose there are exceptions, though.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games