Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:38 pm
I don't really like shota.
They're too inexperienced and innocent.
But I must admit that the characters in shota manga are quite cute.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:07 pm
I don't like Shota much after I watched Boku No Pico D:

Well I think Pico x CoCo x Chico is alright?
But I don't like the first episode with Mokkun D:

Ahhhh I am confusing myself.
I guess Shota is alright but it depends.  

californiaxrolls

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 am
Anything under 13 is just creepy burning_eyes
It depends with yaoi though, shonen ai maybe over 13, yaoi on the other hand over 15  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 pm
If you're going to define shota as 13-18 (which it's not), then yes, I like shota. If you mean actual shota, I'm not a fan. Honestly, prepubescent boys being molested doesn't do it for me, and the kind of fluffy sugary nonsense you get in the light stuff gives me cavities and sends me into a diabetic coma.  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

YayAuLait

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:41 am
Blarghhhhh I looovee Shota *u*<333
EXCEPT...
when the boys are waaayyy to young.. and if the age differences ( for a younger boy and older boy ) is way too big.... Like age 10 with age 30 wot.

I like it when my shota boys are at least 12+ ;u; and the maximum age I guess for the older one is like... Aged 20 or something I dunno -u-;;;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 am
It's a hazy area for me, personally. I like to read it occasionally, but I'm very picky. The age difference has to be slight (13/15, 15/20, 17/24). I also am very particular as to who and why. Let's take the 15/20 for example. I don't like the older person to be someone authoritative unless the point to the pairing is a horror effect. Authority over minors is not a warm and fuzzy place for me. Also, I don't mind "brotherly love" but father/son is wrong on so many bases. Again, only for horror effect. Really, I like the scenarios where the older leaves the youngun and comes back a few years later to an older but still younger youngun. The younger of the pairing MUST be the initiator. Otherwise it rubs me the wrong way.  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 am
As a cuteness obsessive, I can't not like shota. Some of the Timmy artwork I've seen. . . egad!

That said, the story fluff better be pretty damn extensive once you start getting really young.

And no lemons! Why ruin something something so sweet and WAFFy by pushing the issue? Why bother with the cute at all if that's not what you're after?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 am
A lot of people wont admit to stuff they like because they think it goes against the "norm" of yaoi.

I do like shota, but only in yaoi. I do not support any under aged sexual acts in the real world.

You do need to fix the first page. Shota is actually young boys can range from anywhere from toddlers to sixteen year olds. Toddlers being extreme and so forth. I'm not into toddlers.

If you wish to have a further conversation on the subject feel free to pm me if you aren't wanting to flame.  

Arika257

Kozi_22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm
I like shota! I am into almost any kind too. ummm a woman with a little boy is not my thing though... sweatdrop other than that I love it when its a man with a boy more than any other kind! Boku no Pico OVA 1 is the best!!! Pico x CoCo x Chico was not kool I like boys who are boys...not girls with a p***s! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 am
I'm a shota fan. But I'm very picky about what I like. i don't really have a age limit but I don't want them too young. And I have no problem with age difference either, but ok, 40 years age gap is alittle too much for me.

Shota boys are soo cute! But I still want a stong seme in the story, so it doesn't get too sweet.

Yes, I'm almost impossible to please.  

poisonivy86

malicer333

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm
honestly, shota kinda scares me. when I look at shota I end up laughing nervously.

there have been only a few exceptions where I was okay with shota (enzai was one because there was plot ) but I just don't understand the fetishes of the fans of shota (like shiny bare butts and big cutes eyes in a frilly maid apron)

its like yaoi for guys since the boys are so damn feminine. ( those pico OVa's are disturbing) I only look at shota for laughs or curiosity. Its just like...."where's my steamy hot men smex? gonk " I've tried to understand it but its really turns me off most of the time.

though I've read a reeally good shota manga (composed of a few shorts) that was based on japanese mythology. I loved that. The little boy was sooo cute that even I felt like hurting him. >.>;;;I mean hugging him. I think it was called Tsuki ni Ookami.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 am
I lovw shotas! though I guess I love when only one of them is the sotha.. biggrin (the uke of course!)
Shota is love love heart heart 4laugh  

Miku Hatsune xx

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas