Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm
"well i am guessing just untill the pain stops really. maybe about 4 days then go a day without and see if the pain comes back... i think that should be fine. we are lucky that your aunt left all these books before she left to go..." She stops herself before saying much "Well before she went on her... buisness trip..." She smaile painfully at the older girl and hands her the medication. She puts the book back and looks over at the girls on the other side of the room. They seemed to have stopped talking. "Well juni... i will see you back in the common room then? Bye"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:00 pm
"Yeah, see ya, Ashley."

She pours herself a glass of water from the nearby pitcher and downs the first pill as well as the medication. Then lies back down after pocketing the pain meds. "May as well rest a bit before going back out."

Juni stares up at the ceiling while contemplating. "Business trip, huh?" She says to herself.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 pm
ashley comes back and sees juni asleep on the bed.
"Should i wake her or should i not?" she asks to herself...
"I guess those pain meds must have really worked"

She stares at juni for a while and then decides just to stay in the hospital wing till she wakes up. After a few minutes she got bored and grabbed one of the books on herbs and started reading.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm
*Summer carries Sam into the hospital wing, and lays her on an empty bed.*
Hello? Is anyone in here that can help?
*Summer looked over at Sam as she stirred slightly, hoping she would awaken, but no such luck. She was still out cold.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm
Sam is still unconscious, but feels her body landing on a bed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Juni wakes up and gets out of bed slowly. "Huh?" She looks over at Sam. "Whoa! What happened?" gonk  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:22 pm
Sam starts to stir a little, and then starts screaming like bloody murder again. The silvery stuff starts coming out again too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm
"Ahh!" Juni quickly grabs for the nearest bowl, and ushers the silver substance into it with her wand. "What the heck? What is this stuff?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:34 am
is sam gona be ok james asks juni
i wish i knew what i could do to help

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:55 pm
"Ashley looks up from the book.. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?"

Waits for an answer but then just yells to juni..

"IM GOING TO GET THE PROFESSOR, we need your aunt."

Looks over at the books "Try to find one that mentions... silver... stuff"

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Sam keeps barfing up the silver stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 pm
"Right!" Juni nods at Ashley then looks over at Sam and quickly turns her head towards the bowl as she vomits. gonk

"One of you two look after her while I look through this book." She hurries over to the book and starts flipping pages frantically. "When did this start? Was she using a spell??" she asks hurriedly looking at the two Slytherins.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm
Sam starts to scream louder. She also starts to shake uncontrollably.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm
it started earlier today we were just talking by the lake
and the elven song had captured me for a bit then the plants and stuff morphed into a dark deep forest where no sunlight can reech through very simular to my elven home
then after summer broke my transfixation with the elven song i was singing
we were discussing how to put things back cause nature cant handle having an extra foret appear out of nowhere
not to mention that the creatures in the forrbidden forest might think that they are allowed to enter the new forest
and professor adonis most likely would not want 2 forbidden forests
after that sam tried some spell that was supposesd to reverese the affects of the drak forest
then after she completed the spell she started floating in the air and this silver stuff started wrapping around then she started screaming as if in horrible pain
then summer attempted to keep her from floating off
then sams dad called on her cell phone
but im not sure why it worked here at hogwarts maybe its enchaTED?
also we managed to keep her from floating away
the forest was put back to normal
then since neither of us have seen any thing like this we brought her here cause we figured that maybe she could get some help from ppeople who knew what they were doing
james explains hastily
while holding sams head and poining her mouth at the bowl filled with silver stuffs

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games