Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:35 pm
Masquanade
silver- i don't think i've ever had a mod and me try to lock the same thread at the same time . . . it was wierd

eek Was that what happened? I tried to lock it, got a "topic not found" message and when I refreshed, the topic was locked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:04 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
My summer savings have finally gone down. crying I had like 30k before i went off to Japan and now I'm at 3k xd Damn those donation letters and their ever raising price! *shakes fist* I think next month I'm going to able to give $5 to a friend and let her donate for me. whee

o_O You were in Japan? Wow, I missed that. Where'd you go? I lived in Yokosuka for two years (Navy family).

eek You lucky people whee

Yes, I agree... JAPAN!! COOL!! i heart japan!! and manga/anime/ddr  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:26 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
silver- i don't think i've ever had a mod and me try to lock the same thread at the same time . . . it was wierd

eek Was that what happened? I tried to lock it, got a "topic not found" message and when I refreshed, the topic was locked.

yeah we were on at the same time trying to lock threads whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:39 am
Question: Is the Rose parade does it involve bands from all over? Reason asking because the Rose Parade thread should go under a regional thread . . . but i would hate to if it involves bands from outside that region (because I know I don't read the other regional threads sweatdrop ) Anyways I'll leave that up to you mods if you should lock it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:29 pm
reminder to mods on how to lock stickies
when you post to the locked topic
point them in the direction of the sticky to where the links can be found
just don't say these threads exists
i prefer you not to give them a link in the post, but i wouldn't mind if you gave them the link the sticky because i would rather them HAVE to go to the sticky and actually read it

anyways you don't really have to do that
i would just like you to point them to the sticky and where the links can be found 3nodding
remember if they broke the rule . . . they didn't read the sticky or the front of the guild homepage stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:25 pm
Gotcha. biggrin  

RinoaHeartilly

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:32 pm
*cough* Hi... *waves* I finally got my connection back... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:36 pm
Aryah

Aaaaand . . . who are you? No, j/k. Welcome back, Aryah!  

Durza the Shade

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:36 pm
Durza the Shade
Aryah

Aaaaand . . . who are you? No, j/k. Welcome back, Aryah!

hehee, ty. Soo... how much have I missed?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:44 pm
Masquanade
Oggy, Aryah, and Skye- I've revoked your crew status because well you haven't been active. I know Oggy and Aryah gave some excuse and Skye has limited internet access. So if any of you ever become active again please just say so and i'll return your crew access. 3nodding heart

Posted November 6. Since then? I dunno, band life goes on. A few new rules, a few new stickies, a glitch here and there. The rules on official and repeat threads are the "big deal;" we're locking quite a bit more nowadays.  

Durza the Shade

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:48 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Oggy, Aryah, and Skye- I've revoked your crew status because well you haven't been active. I know Oggy and Aryah gave some excuse and Skye has limited internet access. So if any of you ever become active again please just say so and i'll return your crew access. 3nodding heart

Posted November 6. Since then? I dunno, band life goes on. A few new rules, a few new stickies, a glitch here and there. The rules on official and repeat threads are the "big deal;" we're locking quite a bit more nowadays.

*nods* oh, okies... I guess I should PM Masq then... *sigh* man, I'm debating just going thru things page by page... but that'll take forever... oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:55 pm
I don't think you need to read everything; the stickies and maybe the first few posts of the new official threads ought to be alright. *oven timer beeps* Whoops, that's dinner. Gotta go, pep band tonight.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:15 pm
UgHhHH, this is gettin too crazy for me!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:51 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
eek ?

Welcome back Arayah
WOuld you like to be a crew member again?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:52 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek ?

Welcome back Arayah
WOuld you like to be a crew member again?

band, life, etc

and on top of that my dance pad broke on me crying  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games