Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 am
Good to see you Lumnata.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:54 am
I guess introductions are in order. Well.... Isakane is the name I'll be going by in this particular corner of the universe.

As for what I am.... well I'm me. smile I'm a big fan of Dragons and Satyrs, love the message of the Tao de Ching, rather entropic at times, have an interesting relationship with a very little known goddess known as Ancasta, love to read, plan to write more, enjoy fiddling with computer guts, am originally from Liverpool England, can get a bit wordy at times and am generally a weirdo. smile

Hello all! *waves and then gives Tea a hug*  

Annette Josephine Onesong

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:06 am
Isakane

Hello all! *waves and then gives Tea a hug*
~hugs~

Get thee to the PathWays forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:34 am
Isakane
, have an interesting relationship with a very little known goddess known as Ancasta,

Welcome! smile

I can't wait for any pathway thread, I'm far too interested! xd Which pantheon is your goddess from?  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 am
patch99329
Isakane
, have an interesting relationship with a very little known goddess known as Ancasta,

Welcome! smile

I can't wait for any pathway thread, I'm far too interested! xd Which pantheon is your goddess from?
The surviving altar to Ancasta is somewhere in the British isles if I recall correctly.

Let's look it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:39 am
Bitterne- not too far away from New Forest.  

TeaDidikai

Annette Josephine Onesong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:15 pm
My pathways thread will be forthcoming when I realign my internal Gyroscope.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:14 pm
Hey all. I've been lurking about for some time. I'm just here to learn as much as I can, basically.

I was born and raised Catholic but since about the age of 9 or 10 I haven't felt comfortable with it. I don't consider myself anything at all because it doesn't really do any good to jump blindly into a path without knowing whether you even agree with it. =P
My hopes are that eventually I'll find something that I can connect with because I'm just a pile of "Well I think x and y." But I've found that I need to look around and expand because I'm not content with where I'm at.
My beliefs are kind of rough around the edges and are still being shaped because I don't really know enough to pick a direction and really have a concrete thing going on here. = ]

/thanks TeaDidikai for pointing me in this direction.

insanehikari

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:45 pm
Isakane
My pathways thread will be forthcoming when I realign my internal Gyroscope.

We should collect lodestones for those sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:07 pm
Nothing is as it first seems to be..
uh well..
I've been member in this guild for a while, so I think it's time for writing my first post now blaugh

so.. I've been studying paganism (a lot of aspects..) in a couple of years now, with everything from wicca to shamanism and druids (It's just... um .. interesting..) domokun

I don't really know why I wanted to join this guild, it just felt right, and people seems to be so nice sweatdrop

Myself..
I'm 15 years old, called Daniel, comes from Denmark, and I'm kinda wiccan..
Dunno what more to say, you'll learn me by the time ^_^;

- Now I'll allow myself to participate in the very interesting chitc.. eh.. topics here sweatdrop

.. And everything is seems like nothing

Nokumi

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Hello, in a sense I'm new to this guild, but I used to be a part of this and many other religion guilds on Gaia, before my mind kind of crashed on the information overload last December.

As you can tell by the above post, I'm here for knowledge. I enjoy learning about all religions, but in particular, Neo-Paganism. I'm on a quest of knowledge, a craving that can't be fulfilled.

My personal belief is Pan-Henotheism. Henotheism is a belief of you can accept the existence of other people's gods and religious pathways, but you only worship your own religion. In a sense, N. American Hinduism is this way. Pan-Henotheism is more tricky. It means ALL the religions I accept and worship.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:41 pm
Hello, I'm Fu, and this is about the fourth time I've attempted an introduction here before closing it which I'm refusing to do this time, so I apologise if it ends up half-finished.

I'm a mixup pagan with Wiccan influences, Chaotic tendancies, and no particular culture/pantheon. If I were Japanese, I'd probably poke the kami. Unfortunately I'm not. I'm still trying to figure out what a Celt is. For now, I don't work with deities. I want to.

I'm interested in anything that works crystals, thought forms and servitors, and I'm currently growing herbs for no apparent reason other than the fact that they don't die on me very often. I'm not too fond of fancy ritual or divination - the first for unfamiliarity, the latter simply because I don't like being told things, it seems.

I have a pagan-related website in the works that currently looks pretty pathetic, owing to my inability to write at length, and will just look like every other pagan website when it's done. Our group needed some sort of organisation and combined knowledge so it ended up there. It might end up useful, who knows.

http://www.plode.co.uk

Hm... you might see me, you might not. I'm quite scared of large groups of intelligent people.  

Funa Spectrum

Miotas Sisceal

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:10 pm
Many greetings!

My name is Kimarie, Kimi for short to many, and I am 19 years old. I am of Irish, Scottish, Norse, and Polish descent and somehow live in Souther Louisiana rather than Europe. I can read and write in runic as quickly as I can in English and I am slowly but surely making just as much progree with Irish Gaelic.

I am engaged to a wonderful man, named Dead Feather on Gaia. We will be having a Handfasting ceremony in the autumn of an upcoming year, though we do not know as of yet which one.

I studied into Paganism for about a year before dedicating myself to the many Gods and Goddesses for the past two years. What drew me to this path of my life was the woman with black hair who I've only recently discovered to be Hecate through meditation.

I do not place any one diety above another as I see them all as equal entities who each deserve the respect I pay to them. A lot of Pagans I know in my area try to stay away from the 'darker' spirits such as the Lwa of Vodoun, but I believe they should get their fair share of respect as well as all Dieties and Spirits play their own signifigant roles in our immediate lives.

I'm a very open person and very much accepting of differences. All of my Pagan friends are different as are all my Christian and Athiest friends - and that just makes its all the more fun to learn about different peoples' ideals and how each person will follow different steps while on the same path in life.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:10 pm
Whoops! I've been posting for a few days now but I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm Stina. I was raised in a loosely Christian household. I was in and out of Christian, Catholic and public schools. I went to Sunday school and Bible study, but never really took to it, and stopped doing it after 6th grade. Back in high school (oh...about 5 years ago) I was interested in paganism and got my hands on as many fluffy books as I could find. Unfortunately I had no mentor so whatever I read was all I had. Now that I'm a bit older I'm starting the spiritual quest again and I'd like to relearn what I've learned, but the right way this time. I use tarot cards, have a thing for Bast, am a Reiki 1 practitioner (sorry I forgot the lineage), and have recently been interested in crystals. I'd like to learn a little bit more about astral travel, energy work, and whatever else this guild has to offer.

Hello everyone. 3nodding  

Bastemhet

better constant lead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Call me Constant.

I used to be part of the Guild several months ago, but I was forced to abandon my main Gaia account.

Currently, I have no spiritual direction, though I would like to remain under the umbrella term of "pagan". Certain experiences, including depression, have eaten away at most of the self-confidence I once had in my path. One of my friends has advised me to meditate, but I'm not sure what else i should do.

I'm drawn to Egypt, China, Japan, and Scandinavia, and I'm something of a folklore fan.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games